How China Is Infiltrating Greece

Moderators: Moderators, Administrator

How China Is Infiltrating Greece

January 3rd, 2018, 12:36 am #1

<object width="801" height="450"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="801" height="450"></embed></object>

When the U.S needs a real hero, Kurt Thomas is there!

January 3rd, 2018, 1:18 am #2

Very biased and facts limited, but I guess it's OK given its entertaining.
It would have been nice though to mention the troika,imf,nazis, and eu commission pushing for privatization and at any low price, Infact why not just read the odious clauses signed under political and economic duress .but it's OK, American news reporting is entertaining even if it does kick the facts in the guts.

January 3rd, 2018, 1:59 am #3

<object width="801" height="450"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="801" height="450"></embed></object>
Good. Main target is heart of Europe and cut U.S ties.

January 3rd, 2018, 2:10 am #4

my take... what the fck is greece supposed to do? e.u told greece enough was enough greece
said, fine we'll go where we need to go for financial help, and they found china. so now the e.u
is crying..? please.

i'm a little drunk so i don't know if what my brain was thinking transferred to my typing fingers thing/

When the U.S needs a real hero, Kurt Thomas is there!

January 3rd, 2018, 3:21 am #5

Big deal . Chinese investment in Greece is nothing crazy. It’s win win situation for both countries.

January 3rd, 2018, 4:03 am #6

greeks are the weak link in europe so the chinese are exploiting that. They know they can bend the greeks over and use it against EU.

January 3rd, 2018, 4:11 am #7

Actually the weak link of Europe is Germany, their bad decisions and I'll conceived policies are what's fragmenting European unity and cohesion. German monetary,immigration,foreign relations policy to name but a few is wreaking havoc on Europe and the eu membership.

January 3rd, 2018, 4:18 am #8

Greece sells her underpants to anybody who is willing to pay

In this case Chyna

January 3rd, 2018, 4:26 am #9

And Albanians sell their mothers, sisters and daughters.