Moderators: Moderators, Administrator

Gulenists claim another coup is underway

January 2nd, 2018, 6:21 pm #1

But they claim, this time seculars plan to attempt. But this what they always do, they do something but claim someone else did it.

BTW, purges are almost over, on the contrary many Gulenists return back. Technically speaking there is no state of emergency left in Turkey...

Something is happening. May be they want to give hope to those who are left in the jails and prevent them to flip. But what if they are right?

I just dropped by, take care. Turkey is in such a shape, I do not want to talk about. If things calm down, I may return...

January 2nd, 2018, 6:46 pm #2

Good it will only expose the leftover fetos who arent yet exposed. 15 july was their best shot they blew it.

January 2nd, 2018, 7:44 pm #3

But they claim, this time seculars plan to attempt. But this what they always do, they do something but claim someone else did it.

BTW, purges are almost over, on the contrary many Gulenists return back. Technically speaking there is no state of emergency left in Turkey...

Something is happening. May be they want to give hope to those who are left in the jails and prevent them to flip. But what if they are right?

I just dropped by, take care. Turkey is in such a shape, I do not want to talk about. If things calm down, I may return...
They will try , but fail again, Iran and Turkey are too powerful police/military + people itselfs form majority 80% of country , They (feto)just will demage theirself and another 100k west pigs in jail or dead
Last edited by albanian90 on January 2nd, 2018, 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unquestionably, to Allah Belongs whatever is in the heavens and the earth. – Quran 10:55

January 2nd, 2018, 7:44 pm #4

there are 5 million feto in Turkey

how u gonna combat that onion

mabe we push them to europ
There are no permanent enemies, and no permanent friends, only permanent interests

January 2nd, 2018, 7:48 pm #5

No one count them , 1 million or 5 million but they are people with brain so most of gulenist that were part of this thinked that they are in good path and serve their country but as people with some brain majority of them will understand that Feto is CIA/MOSSAD tool to control Turkey and they will distance theirself from this devil organization and from 5 million(if they are) will go to 50k or 100k
Last edited by albanian90 on January 2nd, 2018, 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unquestionably, to Allah Belongs whatever is in the heavens and the earth. – Quran 10:55

January 2nd, 2018, 8:04 pm #6

mabe we can put those 5 million in germany

There are no permanent enemies, and no permanent friends, only permanent interests

January 2nd, 2018, 8:51 pm #7

People still think there is a difference between Feto and AKP. I give up. Ne bok yiyeceksiniz yiyin. What has AKP done that Feto wouldn’t?

Central structure of TSK destroyed and turned into Paki army

Other cemaats infiltrated.

Secular army schools closed.

TSK is not one army anymore but little smaller armies.
Against an unified enemy army (who is smaller) our bigger fragmentated army doesn’t have a chance.
It is not like we never had this before that I would say we can learn from our mistakes. Turkey lost the balkan wars this way.

January 2nd, 2018, 9:53 pm #8

It is the hundreth time you claim another coup is on way and you even already posted several dates before.

There is no difference between you and an apocalypse prophet...

January 2nd, 2018, 10:03 pm #9

Not every Feto member is a traitor or terrorist.

January 3rd, 2018, 12:26 am #10

Goldenhordism +1 AKP and FETO are two halves of same bad apple, any AKP phuck that curses at FETO should take a good look at themselves in the mirror, aynı bokun soyusunuz!
Last edited by DirtyDirtyDirtyBird on January 3rd, 2018, 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

January 3rd, 2018, 7:03 am #11

Tayip puts great pressure on Athens to extradict all Turks who flee to Greece. And many are already quietly extradicted. From our viewpoint, the purge is not over at all, and Tayip's appetite for dissidents' blood is as big as ever.

Something interesting: Tayip is particularly interested in journalists who criticized him in the past. If you are one of them and have fled to Greece, then there is a strong chance that you will be sent back. It looks like Tayip wants to make an example of them...............
Last edited by GavurYunan on January 3rd, 2018, 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

January 3rd, 2018, 7:21 am #12

Soganciyik, I think the Gulenists are right.

I would be surprised if the Kemalists fell without a good fight. And this will be bigger than the July 15th coup by several orders of magnitude, because the core of the Officers Corps remains very much Kemalist. This coup will be the REAL THING, not the joke we saw in July 2016.

This will be a do-or-die battle for the Kemalist Officer Corps, and they will fight to the bitter end, even if it evolves in an all-out civil war. Either they win this, or the get eliminated once and for all.

Problem is, Tayip anticipates it, and has prepared his defences better than ever........

January 3rd, 2018, 7:48 am #13

It looks like Tayip wants to make an example of them...............
---------------------------------------------------
He already did a lot of example, he wants no exemption

January 3rd, 2018, 8:35 am #14

I don't think there will ever be another military coup attempt in Turkey (which was the only positive outcome of the dangerous experience that our country had to endure on July 15-16, 2016.)

That chapter in Turkish history (the era of military coups, 1960-2016) is luckily over.

However, sooner or later there will probably be widespread "street protests" by civilians, especially young people, if Turkey's democracy and economy will keep deteriorating.
Last edited by risingpower on January 3rd, 2018, 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 3rd, 2018, 8:42 am #15

Last edited by risingpower on January 3rd, 2018, 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 3rd, 2018, 8:43 am #16

@ Gavur:

Love it how you have such an insight of TSK as a gayreek. No Kemalist, never ever in this life and afterlife will shoot a single bullet on its own people. Forget it! Even when they were branded as terrorists in Ergenekon cases they just returned to their duties without mourning even a bit because they do it for the love of our nation. Your pathetic heart and mind will never ever understand the turk and how he acts/thinks.

Even the poor conscripts refused to shoot at our own people despite their orders but we saw that only sneaky sons of whores of FETÖ shot at our own army, police and people without a blink of an eye. Maybe AKPians are capable in doing something similar but we nationalists and kemalists will rather die a painful dead then shooting a single ******* bullet on our own people.

January 3rd, 2018, 8:46 am #17

Last edited by risingpower on January 3rd, 2018, 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 3rd, 2018, 8:49 am #18

Last edited by risingpower on January 3rd, 2018, 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 3rd, 2018, 9:00 am #19

Last edited by risingpower on January 3rd, 2018, 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 3rd, 2018, 9:08 am #20

Rising you also have been a member of TSK and served as a commando unit. Would you shoot on own personel or civilians if you are ordered to?