Call Me Maybe: Military Version

Moderators: Moderators, Administrator

Call Me Maybe: Military Version

July 21st, 2012, 9:35 pm #1

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>

98th Medical Battalion taking positions for combat!

July 21st, 2012, 10:30 pm #2

I was listening to this song casually behind the PC months ago and suddenly it all became cool and it's on the radio the entire time like the hell.

Auf Wiedersehen Deutschland!

July 21st, 2012, 11:47 pm #3

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>

haha nice! I'm on vacation right now traveling europe and north africa and that foking song is harassing me I swear. Absolutely every bar/radiostation/club is playing some version of it.

and right after I typed that it came on the TV in my hotel room... weird..

Last edited by T1tan on July 21st, 2012, 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

E7

July 22nd, 2012, 1:22 am #4

Further enforces my belief that the service battalions have too much time on their hands..

----------------------------------------------