Archive footage of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk negotiating with Iran's Shah during 1930's

Moderators: Moderators, Administrator

Archive footage of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk negotiating with Iran's Shah during 1930's

January 10th, 2011, 9:30 pm #1

Archive footage of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk negotiating with Iran's Sah during 1930's

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Ataturk is saying we were friends from long time and our country thinks the same of you (in a good way ofcourse)

I know none of you really care but just wated to share anyway, imagine that footage was taken nearly 100 yars ago!!!

"You laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at you because you are all the same."
Last edited by TezeltheGreek on January 10th, 2011, 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 11th, 2011, 3:53 pm #2

Great men, both of them.

---------------------

January 11th, 2011, 4:19 pm #3

Archive footage of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk negotiating with Iran's Sah during 1930's

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Ataturk is saying we were friends from long time and our country thinks the same of you (in a good way ofcourse)

I know none of you really care but just wated to share anyway, imagine that footage was taken nearly 100 yars ago!!!

"You laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at you because you are all the same."
I know man, if you look at the dressing code, both of our people at the background are well dressed, shaven, etc no ******* mullah style outfits... no hijab, no seriat, no ignorance! ):

January 13th, 2011, 8:43 am #4

I believe this was Reza Shah's only foreign trip as head of state. After his return, he implemented several of Atatürk's modernization ideas in Iran.