Trouble with highpointers.org??

Trouble with highpointers.org??

June 18th, 2005, 1:01 pm #1

Just curious. I haven't been able to access the highpointers homepage for 3 dsys now. I thought it might be my computer, but I called Time Warner (Roadrunner) and they can't access it either.

June 18th, 2005, 4:46 pm #2

I have called, faxed and emailed Vizaweb in Minnesota at all hours since yesterday. Normally they have spectacular service, since they are not responding that implies there must be a major outage on the server.

Ken mentioned he saw a similar vizaweb error on another domain.

americasroof is also there (but on a different server). It was down for 24+ hours a couple weeks ago.

June 20th, 2005, 8:45 pm #3

Just curious. I haven't been able to access the highpointers homepage for 3 dsys now. I thought it might be my computer, but I called Time Warner (Roadrunner) and they can't access it either.
It's been 3+ days. Vizaweb's phone is full. I will probably move it soon to new server.

June 22nd, 2005, 8:28 pm #4

Vizaweb still refuses all calls/emails/faxes as the outage continues since Friday, June 17.

I have moved the the domain to another server which you should see within a day or two. But unfortunately everything is not going to be restored unless I can get Vizaweb to release the database and last backup to me. I have never seen a company switch from being the good guys to being the bad guys so fast.

July 19th, 2005, 6:23 pm #5

yeah, I have not heard from them since 7/11. I need them to set up the shared SSL on my account and give me the path (I don't know the SERVERNAME). Anyway, this is crazy to not respond. I feel like I have no choice but to leave. Real bummer since I just signed up 2 weeks ago. I wonder how to get my money back for that full year of service.