Timms Hill Labor Day 2006

Timms Hill Labor Day 2006

September 8th, 2006, 1:08 pm #1

All Highpointers beware of the cops in the area!

I got pulled over in Lincoln County for supposedly going 70MPH when I was 3 car lengths from a car pulling a boat that was doing 63MPH. I believe that officer woodchuck and his boys single out out of towners so they can fuel their snowplows! It would be impossible to do 7 MPH over with out hitting him rather quickly. I had a rental Chevy HHR that is a common rental vehicle with Illinois plates front and back. So be careful up there.

Also bring your FARGO translation book back to english because I can't understand what those woodchucks are talking about.

olutmies

September 12th, 2006, 12:55 pm #2

We continued North, to Mt Arvon, after visiting Timms Hill but were to fast for the local police. I agree with olutmies that the dialects up there is hard for us, the heroic Nordic people.

September 27th, 2006, 7:04 am #3

All Highpointers beware of the cops in the area!

I got pulled over in Lincoln County for supposedly going 70MPH when I was 3 car lengths from a car pulling a boat that was doing 63MPH. I believe that officer woodchuck and his boys single out out of towners so they can fuel their snowplows! It would be impossible to do 7 MPH over with out hitting him rather quickly. I had a rental Chevy HHR that is a common rental vehicle with Illinois plates front and back. So be careful up there.

Also bring your FARGO translation book back to english because I can't understand what those woodchucks are talking about.

olutmies
Be advised that, as part of your registration for Wisconsin 2007, you will be receiving a basic language instruction and pronunciation guide, entitled "How to Talk Wisconsin Good". I know it's tough for you outlanders to understand that you gotta stop at the wayside two mile on toppoda church one time, 'n so?, but you'll learn it in time fer dat big Konvention we're trowin', ya know? Wadda deal! See ya there, eh? JES