Thanks Folks...

Thanks Folks...

March 21st, 2006, 5:29 am #1

I appreciate all the well wishes from the Highpointing family that I come to know. The cards, and notes, have really made me feel good and have a definate uplifting quality to them.

For those that don't know, I have had a serious bout with Pneumonia and complications involving a Staph Infection to my spine which resulted in the removal of an infected disk from my back and a fusion.

If the service of the membership department suffered... that's the reason, as I was not on station all the time.

Again... thanks for your support and I really, really appreciate you love and support.

The Membership Guy

PS Hope to see y'all in North Carolina in a few months.

March 21st, 2006, 2:07 pm #2

Despite a horrid episode with health issues, our Dr. of Love still managed somehow to process memberships and provide a list of new members for the upcoming issue of our magazine.

And an even better indicator of Craig's hardiness was his continued flow of witty emails. I'm not sure if Mary Jane had as much of a hand with that as with the database, but it's safe to assume the Noland home is an energetic and happy-go-lucky place.

Stay well, Craig. See you in NC....

March 21st, 2006, 3:33 pm #3

I appreciate all the well wishes from the Highpointing family that I come to know. The cards, and notes, have really made me feel good and have a definate uplifting quality to them.

For those that don't know, I have had a serious bout with Pneumonia and complications involving a Staph Infection to my spine which resulted in the removal of an infected disk from my back and a fusion.

If the service of the membership department suffered... that's the reason, as I was not on station all the time.

Again... thanks for your support and I really, really appreciate you love and support.

The Membership Guy

PS Hope to see y'all in North Carolina in a few months.
As a Dr type, I have a good idea of what you went through. Boy, you were run through the ringer. I have never seen Staph Diskitis. Its not too common, occuring 1 in 100,000 to 250,000 people. Glad you are on the mend. See you in the Big A in August