Signup sheet for Konvention?

Signup sheet for Konvention?

June 28th, 2005, 4:27 am #1

Does anyone have a link to the signup sheet for the upcoming Konvention?

With the recent goings on, highpointers.org has (effectively) nothing on it. I know there's supposed to be one in the upcoming newletter, but I haven't gotten it yet and the deadline must be getting close. (Darned family members who can't decide if they want to go or not... grrrrr)

Thanks!

mark-----------------

July 28th, 2005, 12:22 am #2

<a href=http://www.network54.com/Forum/message? ... 2971>Click here</a> to get a link to a recent posting where you can get the forms to sign up for the Konvention.

July 28th, 2005, 8:41 pm #3

With the recent goings on, highpointers.org has (effectively) nothing on it. I know there's supposed to be one in the upcoming newletter, but I haven't gotten it yet and the deadline must be getting close. (Darned family members who can't decide if they want to go or not... grrrrr)

Thanks!

mark-----------------
The newsletter was mailed mid-June with the final registration form in it (cover photo of Dave Johnston and his 50 winter ascents).

I assume you recieved this issue and I assume you have seen the updated web site with the same convention information.

See you in NH!

- John M.

July 31st, 2005, 2:40 pm #4

Thanks!

mark-----------------
Don't miss out on what looks to be a grand time in New Hampshire.

Send in your paperwork and your buckaroos today!!!

You don't want to miss that joke that emcee Don Holmes is going to tell again. You know, the one about Sherlock Holmes (No relation) and Dr. Watson sleeping under the stars.

Heck, maybe he'll have an added surprise and you get to hear the one about the Lone Ranger and Tonto... ya'll know... the one where they are captured by the Indians (The Native Americans for your political correct) and have to send for help.

Man-o-man! Two for the price of one. Only in America... only in New Hampshire.

The golden tones of Jim Sutton are also possible. With a little pressure (and some of his home made vino) I'm sure he'll be glad to scratch us off a tune, or two, on a guitar that someone will bring along.

Who'd want to miss the Friday Night Liar's Club? Better be there to protect yourself.

Dave Covill will be there with another riveting update on the highpoint situations complete with the latest news.

Then there's Roger Rowlett. Yep there's Roger Rowlett. Did I say that they're going to have Lobster?

All joking aside, I love the guy's and would love to see ya'll there. So don't miss out and get your registration TODAY!

Craig (I'm sure they'll get even with me one day) Noland

The Membership Guy

(WARNING: There are usually no one injured in the telling of the stories at the Liar's Club on Friday nights. But, sometimes the truth may be accidently told on the one not present to protect themselves.)

July 31st, 2005, 5:10 pm #5

Thanks!

mark-----------------
I should have responded sooner, but I'm all set now.

Ken, thanks for the link. John, yep, I got the newsletter a couple days after I sent this message. The rest of the delay was procrastinating on my part.

See you all in about a month!

mark-----------

August 1st, 2005, 6:58 pm #6

Don't miss out on what looks to be a grand time in New Hampshire.

Send in your paperwork and your buckaroos today!!!

You don't want to miss that joke that emcee Don Holmes is going to tell again. You know, the one about Sherlock Holmes (No relation) and Dr. Watson sleeping under the stars.

Heck, maybe he'll have an added surprise and you get to hear the one about the Lone Ranger and Tonto... ya'll know... the one where they are captured by the Indians (The Native Americans for your political correct) and have to send for help.

Man-o-man! Two for the price of one. Only in America... only in New Hampshire.

The golden tones of Jim Sutton are also possible. With a little pressure (and some of his home made vino) I'm sure he'll be glad to scratch us off a tune, or two, on a guitar that someone will bring along.

Who'd want to miss the Friday Night Liar's Club? Better be there to protect yourself.

Dave Covill will be there with another riveting update on the highpoint situations complete with the latest news.

Then there's Roger Rowlett. Yep there's Roger Rowlett. Did I say that they're going to have Lobster?

All joking aside, I love the guy's and would love to see ya'll there. So don't miss out and get your registration TODAY!

Craig (I'm sure they'll get even with me one day) Noland

The Membership Guy

(WARNING: There are usually no one injured in the telling of the stories at the Liar's Club on Friday nights. But, sometimes the truth may be accidently told on the one not present to protect themselves.)
Good grief, Craig! What are you getting me into here? "Golden tones"? I don't think so! But it would be fun to scratch out some blues or something... Looking forward to seeing you and everyone. Just sent in my form today. And yes, I'll bring along a bit of our wine - just for you! (To trade, of course!)

BTW, can you update my info to show I've got 23 HP's, and that I really joined in 1991 (when I signed up the REST of my family!), and not '98? Thanks. See ya soon, buddy! JES

August 2nd, 2005, 9:39 am #7

... and ready to trade. I have you updated in the db.

See y'all there.

Craig