Partner(s) for Granite Peak for 8/03

Partner(s) for Granite Peak for 8/03

Steve E.
Steve E.

May 4th, 2003, 5:57 pm #1

I'm looking for partners for a climb of Granite Peak this August. I've done quite a bit of climbing (almost all the Cascade volcanoes, some in the Sierras, Olympic mtns., Gannett Peak, etc.). Interested in a small group (2-4) people for this climb. Prefer that you have at least some experience in the big western mountains and roped climbing experience, and be in good shape for this potentially nasty, boulder-strewn mtn. Let me know if you're interested in a Montana adventure!

John McGuire
John McGuire

June 4th, 2003, 9:06 pm #2

Steve- I would be interested, let me know of further details. Most of my experience is climbing 14ers in Colorado and routes in the flatirons.

Steve E.
Steve E.

June 5th, 2003, 5:10 am #3

Thanks for the response John. See my e-mail for additional information.

Joe
Joe

June 25th, 2003, 6:03 pm #4

I'm looking for partners for a climb of Granite Peak this August. I've done quite a bit of climbing (almost all the Cascade volcanoes, some in the Sierras, Olympic mtns., Gannett Peak, etc.). Interested in a small group (2-4) people for this climb. Prefer that you have at least some experience in the big western mountains and roped climbing experience, and be in good shape for this potentially nasty, boulder-strewn mtn. Let me know if you're interested in a Montana adventure!
Presently my plans are to be in the Wind Rivers during this time but I would like to climb Granite. Could you E-mail your plan and I will respond with my qualifications and limitations.
Thanks
Joe

Serge Massad
Serge Massad

July 22nd, 2003, 11:09 pm #5

Hi Steve.

I would be interested to join your team for a climb on Granite for August.

You will have to give me the timeframe you will be climbing because I will be in the surroundings (Idaho, Utah and Montana) from 1st to 15-17 August.

You can answer me at sergemassad@hotmail.com

I have a bit of experience in big western mountains.

I just returned from climbing Elbert (Colorado) and Wheeler (New Mexico) and Humphreys (Arizona).

Your quick response will be appreciated.

Serge

determination
determination

July 31st, 2003, 1:41 am #6

Local determined experienced climber ready to go. Please share your plan!

Serge Massad
Serge Massad

July 31st, 2003, 4:24 pm #7

Hi,

I am planning to be there (Mystic Lake TH) on august 9th.

I will be climbing through 9-12 august.

If you want to join, I will have a Brown Volkswagen Westfalia.

Serge