Partner for 2005 Mount Rainier

Partner for 2005 Mount Rainier

July 29th, 2004, 8:59 pm #1

I am looking for a partner or two to do Mount Rainier with in 2005. I am in the North East and would like to do several winter trips together as a shape up.

October 20th, 2004, 5:39 am #2

I am looking to climb Rainier in the spring or early summer of 05. I am interested in doing Dissapointment Cleaver route. If you are interested Lets talk as time gets closer. I also will be doing several climbs for conditioning here in Utah and in the near by states.

October 21st, 2004, 12:16 am #3

I am a total beginner at Mountaineering and would like to find someone to start working out with. I have several friends that have done Rainier several times and may want to join us. Let me know if you would like to prepare together. Thanks

November 5th, 2004, 8:38 pm #4

I am looking for a partner or two to do Mount Rainier with in 2005. I am in the North East and would like to do several winter trips together as a shape up.
Hey,

How is the search going?

I had a few guys back out on a 2005 trip to Rainier, but I'm still planning on going. I'm in New Jersey and frequently climb in NY and PA. My Rainier trip is a pre-req for an attempt on Denali in 2006. I climbed a few peaks in the Denali range this spring with Alpine Ascents International and can't wait to go back. I think a good winter ascent of Mount Washington this winter would be excellent practice. Where are you from?

November 9th, 2004, 12:56 am #5

I presently live in Salt Lake Utah. I grew up in Washington and always wanted to climb Rainier. There I like to run and climb her in the High Uintas and Wasatch Front rang. Most the peaks are 11k+ in elevation.

November 9th, 2004, 1:00 am #6

I am a total beginner at Mountaineering and would like to find someone to start working out with. I have several friends that have done Rainier several times and may want to join us. Let me know if you would like to prepare together. Thanks
I am located in Salt Lake, UT. I will be climbing in the early spring to get ready for Rainier. I was thinking of doing some peaks in this state and others near by. Have you studied about whats needed for Rainier?

December 1st, 2004, 2:14 pm #7

I am looking to climb Rainier in the spring or early summer of 05. I am interested in doing Dissapointment Cleaver route. If you are interested Lets talk as time gets closer. I also will be doing several climbs for conditioning here in Utah and in the near by states.
Hey Eric, I was interested in doing DC this summer. Drop me a line and we could talk about it.

BevansW1@southernct.edu

ttyl,
Billy

December 1st, 2004, 2:17 pm #8

Hey whats up, I am from CT, I too was hoping to hit up Rainier this summer 05. Drop me a line at BevansW1@southernct.edu and we could talk about. Since we live close it would be a bad idea to team up and train a little.

ttyl

Billy

December 16th, 2004, 9:31 pm #9

I am interested. I thought the end of the summer was better? Lets keep in touch

December 16th, 2004, 9:33 pm #10

Hi Gary

Where do you live? I am in NYC and backpack mostly here in the NE, though I have done some of the western high peaks. Lets keep in touch