Oh Newsletter, Where Art Thou?

Oh Newsletter, Where Art Thou?

July 17th, 2009, 3:19 am #1

There ya go again, with the anticipation thing. A couple of weeks ago my Netherlands friend calls to tell me he's enjoying reading the latest and greatest newsletter, Issue #85. Last week another friend sends me a text message and said she's reading her copy and she only lives four miles from me across the border in Maine. And now I see the beautiful cover of Issue #85, posted on the club website. Mercy! I know New Hampshire is in the Post Office's jurisdiction 'cuz I get all my bills every month without fail. I need my quarterly fix of armchair highpointing. Craig, I'm seriously thinking of updating my contact info and getting an overseas address with forwarding capabilities. I just know it would be faster or maybe I'll move to Maine. The border sign says "The way life should be" and they get their newsletter waaay before us New Hampshire 'Live Free or Die (without a newsletter)' folks.
Sad Old Stone

July 22nd, 2009, 8:17 pm #2

Stoned One - did you get it?

July 22nd, 2009, 8:40 pm #3

Thanks for askin' Dave.
Myself and a fellow NH HPer in the next zipcode over confirmed the arrival of our Newsletters yesterday evening. Now I'm a Happy Old Stone once again!

July 23rd, 2009, 1:05 am #4

... in sunny Everett, Washington.