N. face eiger, and matterhorn : partner wanted

N. face eiger, and matterhorn : partner wanted

December 27th, 2004, 9:42 pm #1

Hi,
I'm an experience mountaineer, that is looking for a climbing partner for the matterhorn and the N.face of the eiger and maybe another mountain this summer, if time allows. So, if interested drop me a line.

January 24th, 2005, 9:22 pm #2

hi mike
my ice and rock climbing grades are well up. after full time climbing for 8 years, and a 3 year alchofest, my main motivation for climbing again, woz, well,knowledge that the n.f eiger woz my original dream.
spent the last 2 years rock and ice climbing,even worked and bought top clobber. hardware sorted.
if u need trial, going to scotland 25 feb

March 1st, 2005, 3:15 pm #3

Hi,

I am very interested in climbing the Mattherhorn and possibly more this summer. Just came back from Ben Nevis and fitness is good, skills are intermediate. Have about 10 winter climbs to my name. I'm a 33 year old Aussie by the way. Let's talk.

March 22nd, 2005, 3:26 pm #4

Hi,
I'm an experience mountaineer, that is looking for a climbing partner for the matterhorn and the N.face of the eiger and maybe another mountain this summer, if time allows. So, if interested drop me a line.
Hi,
Sorry for waiting this long to get back to you, but the web site never sent any reposnse to my e-mail address. But, I'm still looking for a climbing partner for both the matterhorn and the especially the n.face of the eiger. I've also already have my plane tickets. So, drop me an e-mail if still interested at m.j.fallbach@larc.nasa.gov
Mike

March 22nd, 2005, 3:33 pm #5

Hi,

I am very interested in climbing the Mattherhorn and possibly more this summer. Just came back from Ben Nevis and fitness is good, skills are intermediate. Have about 10 winter climbs to my name. I'm a 33 year old Aussie by the way. Let's talk.
Hi, sorry abouyt the delay getting back to you. The web site was suppose to e-mail the responses to my posting but never did. So, I figured posting on americas roof was a bad thing. But yes I still need a good partner. I've also just bought my plane tickets, so I do have pretty solid window when I'm going to be there. So if you still interest write back and well work things out. This time I'll be sure to check back.
Mike

May 25th, 2005, 5:27 pm #6

Hi,
Let me know if you are still looking for a partner.

1938 Route and Zmutt.

Best,

Brian