Magazine #75 (06-4Q) to printer Wed 11.29.06

Magazine #75 (06-4Q) to printer Wed 11.29.06

November 30th, 2006, 3:20 pm #1

I uploaded the cover pages to our printer on Tue 11.28.06 and the guts on Wed 11.29.06, and it should be to the mailing house by Mon 12.4.06.

This means you should get it by April

Seriously, we hope you receive this issue in time so you can order a few goodies from the backpages in time for a rush Christmas delivery.

I'm guessing that this is going to be a popular issue - - it is a return to basics, with many older beloved columns brought back to life.

So watch for a full 36 pages jammed with tons of highpointing lore.

And read about the FIRST SISTER TEAM to finish the Lower 48.
And read about the NEW SPEED RECORD for the Lower 48.
And use the WISCONSIN KOVENTION registration form.
And you'll like the cover!

Be sure your dues are paid to receive this magazine, and keep them current because we have a bunch of great articles upcoming, as well as some surprises for your highpointing enjoyment.

- John Mitchler
Golden, Colorado

December 8th, 2006, 11:28 pm #2

watch for it soon
we beat the season mailing rush

December 19th, 2006, 7:20 pm #3

Looks like this issue lost some weight

December 19th, 2006, 8:19 pm #4

watch for it soon
we beat the season mailing rush
I don't think I've ever been up this high on this thread before!

Received in SE MA 12/19. Looking forward to another great issue; thanks guys!

December 20th, 2006, 3:01 am #5

I uploaded the cover pages to our printer on Tue 11.28.06 and the guts on Wed 11.29.06, and it should be to the mailing house by Mon 12.4.06.

Seriously, we hope you receive this issue in time so you can order a few goodies from the backpages in time for a rush Christmas delivery.

I'm guessing that this is going to be a popular issue - - it is a return to basics, with many older beloved columns brought back to life.

Be sure your dues are paid to receive this magazine, and keep them current because we have a bunch of great articles upcoming, as well as some surprises for your highpointing enjoyment.

- John Mitchler
Golden, Colorado
In the mail today...thanks!

December 20th, 2006, 3:04 am #6

Sometimes I should quite while I'm ahead...

December 26th, 2006, 8:44 pm #7

- John Mitchler
Golden, Colorado
I realize that there's a lot of mail this time of year, but I am still waiting to see this brand (and , I am sure, grand) new NL. I hear it has something about a convntion this suummer. Oh, right.... JES

December 27th, 2006, 9:01 pm #8

Wow! This news letter was jammed with really great stuff. As usual I raced up the driveway from the mail box and tore open the newsletter like a kid opening presents on Christmas morning. I read the new Apex to Zenith cover to cover and vowed to send in my dues for three years and make convention reservations.
John and Dave; your letter gets better and BETTER with each issue. Thanks so much for your hard work. You bring joy to me and all the Highpointers everywhere.

December 28th, 2006, 3:11 am #9

- John Mitchler
Golden, Colorado
I arrived home from out of town on the 15th and it was here already waiting for me.
(imagine my surprise!)

January 4th, 2007, 2:40 am #10

I realize that there's a lot of mail this time of year, but I am still waiting to see this brand (and , I am sure, grand) new NL. I hear it has something about a convntion this suummer. Oh, right.... JES
the mail today (January 3rd) did include the long-awaited package. Great job, guys. And, OK, Craig, I got the message about renewing. The check's in the mail (trust me on this, OK?). That Wisconsin Konvention (see, I read it!) sounds like it could be fun. I might even go! See ya there, 'n' so? Happy New Year to all! JES