Looking for partner(s) for CO, NM, OK, KS, NE

Looking for partner(s) for CO, NM, OK, KS, NE

September 10th, 2004, 11:36 pm #1

Hi,

My name's Greg, and I'm a 19 year old highpointer currently living in Boulder, Colorado...out here there are quite a few highpoints that are relatively close-by and so I was just looking for anyone who might be interested in doing them with me...because I go to school here, weekends are really the only time I'm free, and I think that its possible to do any of the above HP's in a weekend (weather permitting of course)...if you are interested at all, let me know...you can email me at TheThumb14410@aol.com

Thanks!

Greg

September 18th, 2004, 7:42 pm #2

I've been wanting to respond to the various messages in this thread, but I've been waiting for a friend of mine. I'm not sure if he is solid or not about going, but I'm planning on going next weekend. Probably being in the Taos Ski Area parking lot in my little red Toyota Tacoma by 7 AM on the 27 Sept. Last time I was up there I hiked alone and didn't see anyone for 2 hours. I didn't have a map so I was afraid I was going the wrong way when I saw a marker for the Middle Fork of the Red River. I found out later I was going right and if I went a little farther the trail would turn back West and out of the La Cal Basin. I have a map now. Anyhow if next week doesn't work out, I'd like to hike with y'all. If next week is go time, y'all are invited.

September 23rd, 2004, 1:29 am #3

Well, we can't make it this weekend, so I'm going to be there the 11 Oct. for sure. I hope to have the pleasure of hiking with some of you guys.

September 24th, 2004, 4:16 am #4

I've been wanting to respond to the various messages in this thread, but I've been waiting for a friend of mine. I'm not sure if he is solid or not about going, but I'm planning on going next weekend. Probably being in the Taos Ski Area parking lot in my little red Toyota Tacoma by 7 AM on the 27 Sept. Last time I was up there I hiked alone and didn't see anyone for 2 hours. I didn't have a map so I was afraid I was going the wrong way when I saw a marker for the Middle Fork of the Red River. I found out later I was going right and if I went a little farther the trail would turn back West and out of the La Cal Basin. I have a map now. Anyhow if next week doesn't work out, I'd like to hike with y'all. If next week is go time, y'all are invited.
Mike...I have been looking for Hiking partners to hike Wheeler. I live in Gallup, NM. I possibly would be able to go on the 11th of Oct. What are your plans for meeting time and stuff like that. Let me know if you are interested. Hopefully I can make it.

September 24th, 2004, 4:19 am #5

Mike...I have been looking for Hiking partners to hike Wheeler. I live in Gallup, NM. I possibly would be able to go on the 11th of Oct. What are your plans for meeting time and stuff like that. Let me know if you are interested. Hopefully I can make it. My e-mail is beller01@worldnet.att.net