HP Club newsletter 06-1Q (#72) to printers Friday 3.17.06

HP Club newsletter 06-1Q (#72) to printers Friday 3.17.06

March 17th, 2006, 8:39 pm #1

This is a nice size issue; meatier than last. There are some articles, lots of photos, an election ballot, and the usual columns, including a not-so-usual Love Photo on the back page.

Thank you to the many contributors.

April 7th, 2006, 6:03 am #2

Thank you for another excellent issue!

April 14th, 2006, 4:35 am #3

This is a nice size issue; meatier than last. There are some articles, lots of photos, an election ballot, and the usual columns, including a not-so-usual Love Photo on the back page.

'nuff said

April 14th, 2006, 2:14 pm #4

Thank you for another excellent issue!
A full week between Tempe and Chandler, even though we share a common border. Hmmm. All I can assume is that Ken is receiving preferential treatment! Seriously, the burro that carries the mail into Chandler has been fussy lately. A lot of my mail is late. We just got our February issue of Oprah, too.

Very much enjoyed the issue. Good job, once again!

April 14th, 2006, 3:00 pm #5

Scott, it is funny you should mention the burro mail delivery service! I just received a postcard yesterday from my parents sent from the bottom of the Grand Canyona, allegedly from the Supai Post Office according to the postmark. I've heard that it is the only post office that sends/receives mail via mule (except the rural outpost village of Chandler, AZ of course).

Very interesting!

-ben

April 20th, 2006, 3:15 pm #6

'nuff said
Sigh of relief

April 20th, 2006, 5:38 pm #7

Got mine on Tuesday but another one was delivered to a member in the same county over a week ago. Hmmmm?

So... if you still don't have yours... just hang on a little longer.

April 22nd, 2006, 2:49 am #8

Looking forward to reading it. Thanks again for all your efforts!

May 1st, 2006, 4:39 pm #9

Let me know if you haven't received your issue yet (Denali & New Jersey on cover).

Let me know if your ballot had a blank (no printing) side to it. One member's did.