HP Club Newsletter 05-3 #70 to Printers on Thur 9.29.05

HP Club Newsletter 05-3 #70 to Printers on Thur 9.29.05

September 30th, 2005, 3:34 pm #1

Due to the Konvention being held during Labor Day this year, the newsletter was prepared in September instead of August.

This issue is loaded with color photos that memorialize the NH05 konvention, the Rhode Island trail improvement, member's milestones, and many many completers. This issue is 44 pages.

If you aren't a member, you should chance the $15 dues and take a look at the newsletter, and support the Club's efforts to enhance highpointing.

Deadline for next issue is November 15. Get material to me before that.

Thank you to all the contributors and columnists, and Craig Noland for maintaining the huge (and getting huger) roster and preparing labels, and Dave Covill for spending evenings and weekends at my home helping prepare the newsletter. Truly a team effort.

- John Mitchler
Golden, Colorado

October 1st, 2005, 10:27 am #2

Thanks to John, Dave, and contributors for efforts on the newsletter. I look forward to every issue and read it cover to cover.

Hmmm, November 15th? Guess I'd better sharpen my pencil for that county summary we discussed.

October 18th, 2005, 6:05 pm #3

Due to the Konvention being held during Labor Day this year, the newsletter was prepared in September instead of August.

This issue is loaded with color photos that memorialize the NH05 konvention, the Rhode Island trail improvement, member's milestones, and many many completers. This issue is 44 pages.

If you aren't a member, you should chance the $15 dues and take a look at the newsletter, and support the Club's efforts to enhance highpointing.

Deadline for next issue is November 15. Get material to me before that.

Thank you to all the contributors and columnists, and Craig Noland for maintaining the huge (and getting huger) roster and preparing labels, and Dave Covill for spending evenings and weekends at my home helping prepare the newsletter. Truly a team effort.

- John Mitchler
Golden, Colorado

The newsletter is on the USPS trucks, vans, and planes, speedily being delivered to you. You should have it quicker than a Rowlett Minute.

I'll go out on a limb this time and predict you'll like this issue. It's loaded with kolor. Plus we include Konvention Koverage, Klimbin' Kollaborators, Kompleters, and Klimbing Kolumns.

And minimal typos.

- John Mitchler
Golden, Colorado

November 2nd, 2005, 11:51 pm #4

November 3rd, 2005, 2:47 am #5

Came in the mail Monday. Lots of great stuff as always. Particularly wonderful was the Milestones column written by some guy named Steve something or other.

November 3rd, 2005, 4:31 am #6

Arrived here today.