HP Club magazine 05-2 to printers Thur. 6.2.05 - CAUTION!

HP Club magazine 05-2 to printers Thur. 6.2.05 - CAUTION!

June 2nd, 2005, 6:39 pm #1

After a final review by Dave Covill today, I will be uploading the new issue to our printers for publication. It should take a few days to produce and then mail.

The printers have already produced the 2005 Annual Directory. It is sitting at our mailing house, waiting to be mailed out along with the magazine.

You guys are going to need a forklift to get this baby out of your mailbox!

The Directory has a record 72 pages and Dave & I have crammed it with so much information that it feels denser than lead. Also, our new issue of the magazine is 40 pages of wonderful highpointing material which folks have submitted this quarter. We feel this is one of our better collective efforts.

We won't be using the Periodical delivery anymore. We are returning to the Bulk delivery. Also we'll be using polybags to avoid destruction of the copy.

Any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

- John M.

June 10th, 2005, 8:41 pm #2

The newsletter looks great although we haven't seen the final covers. The printers told us we were getting heavier stock and a brand new roll of paper, so we are optimistic it will look great. I hope the USPS can come through and deliver these in the next week or so.

- john M.

June 17th, 2005, 6:53 pm #3

After a final review by Dave Covill today, I will be uploading the new issue to our printers for publication. It should take a few days to produce and then mail.

The printers have already produced the 2005 Annual Directory. It is sitting at our mailing house, waiting to be mailed out along with the magazine.

You guys are going to need a forklift to get this baby out of your mailbox!

The Directory has a record 72 pages and Dave & I have crammed it with so much information that it feels denser than lead. Also, our new issue of the magazine is 40 pages of wonderful highpointing material which folks have submitted this quarter. We feel this is one of our better collective efforts.

We won't be using the Periodical delivery anymore. We are returning to the Bulk delivery. Also we'll be using polybags to avoid destruction of the copy.

Any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

- John M.
We hope this issue is worth the wait. In it is the final agenda for the NH convention & registration form.

- John M.

June 22nd, 2005, 5:10 am #4

Got it..and it looks great!

June 25th, 2005, 10:03 pm #5

We hope this issue is worth the wait. In it is the final agenda for the NH convention & registration form.

- John M.
Starting to feel the effects of the altitude - not used to being so high on this list.

June 27th, 2005, 10:55 pm #6

- John M.
Got it here in the old mailbox today.

Great job dudes!!!

June 28th, 2005, 4:00 pm #7

The newsletter looks great although we haven't seen the final covers. The printers told us we were getting heavier stock and a brand new roll of paper, so we are optimistic it will look great. I hope the USPS can come through and deliver these in the next week or so.

- john M.
It arrived yesterday, June 27th. Great job as usual, guys! Was surprised and pleased to see my mother listed as the oldest person ever to make it to a highpoint. Pretty neat! Thanks, and see you all soon (excuse me, Craig: "Y'all"). JES

June 28th, 2005, 5:35 pm #8

- John M.
05-2 and directory received in flyover country...

July 7th, 2005, 8:31 pm #9

- John M.
Long wait but, as usual, well worth it.