Denali 2005

Denali 2005

October 16th, 2004, 10:58 pm #1

The 04 Denali thread started in September so thought I'd get one started for '05.

I'm looking for 2 or 3 experienced climbing partners for Denali, West Buttress, for mid May to mid June 05 time frame. I've been climbing for over 10 years and have done Aconcagua, and several times up Rainier, Baker, Shasta, Whitney , and numerous local peaks and quite a bit of rock climbing and some ice climbing. Also planning Kilimanjaro for February. I'm interested in sharing some climbs in the Pacific NW over the winter also. If interested drop me an email. Allan

October 22nd, 2004, 3:52 am #2

Allan, I'm planning to go up there this spring; would like to talk about your plans. Check your emails.

- Steve

December 11th, 2004, 12:56 pm #3

The 04 Denali thread started in September so thought I'd get one started for '05.

I'm looking for 2 or 3 experienced climbing partners for Denali, West Buttress, for mid May to mid June 05 time frame. I've been climbing for over 10 years and have done Aconcagua, and several times up Rainier, Baker, Shasta, Whitney , and numerous local peaks and quite a bit of rock climbing and some ice climbing. Also planning Kilimanjaro for February. I'm interested in sharing some climbs in the Pacific NW over the winter also. If interested drop me an email. Allan
I have serious intrest in learning more about your trip. I left you an email with more detail, write me back.

William S. Bevans
BevansW1@SouthernCT.edu
www.geocities.com/worldmountaineering

December 26th, 2004, 12:19 am #4

Hi,

My name is Serge and I live in Montreal, Canada,

Just to say that I,m interested in joining your group for Denali 05

I was part of a team that was on Denali West Buttress last year...

We went all the way to 17200' but bad weather made us turn around althought one of our teamates made the summit alone.

I have plenty of experience and was interested in giving Denali another shot in that specific time frame... mid may to mid june...

I would also be interested in Kili in February if everything work out job wise...

Give be a shout via e-mail

Serge Massad

December 26th, 2004, 10:13 am #5

I am intertesed in Denali.

I have done Alpine mountaineering, Haute Route, and Mot Blanc.

I am hoping to do Aconcagua in Feb 2005.

Let me know by email, if you are interested and we can exchange a bit more info

Alan_Little2@hotmail.com

December 31st, 2004, 5:45 am #6

Kilimanjaro would be a good mountain to get to know each other before embarking on Denali (a different beast obviously.) Are you looking for partners for Kili? Send me an e-mail.

February 12th, 2005, 3:38 am #7

R U still looking for partners. My friends flaked on me. I an 24 good shape been to exp. to artic before.

February 20th, 2005, 4:22 pm #8

Hello,

I am very commited to climbing Denali if I can find a team. I have climbed Rainier twice both in 2004. The first time was with a RMI winter training expedition in Feb 04. The second with a private party of 3. Followed by several glacier climbs in the North Cascades.

March 3rd, 2005, 5:10 pm #9

Hello,

My name is Serge Massad and i've been looking for a partner to climb Denali this year (2005).

I was on Denali last year (2004) and our team got as far as camp #6 (17200').

We had to turn around because of a bad weather coming in so we didn't get a honest shot for the summit.

I've been back to training thsi year since january and wanted to join with a team for a second attempt.

I have a lot of climbing experience (I am up to 47 out of 50 HP completed so far).

You can reach me via e-mail: serge.massad@fbn.ca

or from a 1-800 number: 1-800-678-7155 (ask for serge massad).

Thank you

April 7th, 2005, 9:41 pm #10

Hi. We are a team of two looking for a third with appropriate experience. We will be starting somewhere from mid-May to early June. We already have a permit. Let me know if you are interested.

wackymackyca@stampoutspam.ca (to send replace "stampoutspam" with "yahoo")

Tim