Charlie and Diane Winger, I want your book :)

Charlie and Diane Winger, I want your book :)

January 28th, 2008, 5:35 pm #1

Hey you two,

I am interested in picking up your book about the Great Sand Dunes. I thought I remembered a thread on here some time ago that you preferred to have them purchased directly from you. Is that true, and how do I get one?

January 31st, 2008, 6:47 am #2

January 31st, 2008, 2:29 pm #3

Hey you two,

I am interested in picking up your book about the Great Sand Dunes. I thought I remembered a thread on here some time ago that you preferred to have them purchased directly from you. Is that true, and how do I get one?
Thanks to John for posting the link to the Winger Bookstore, and thanks to Rich for asking!

BTW, "Highpoint Adventures" is out of print, and there will not be another printing or another edition, but Charlie & I have a few copies in stock.  Same link.

Diane Winger

www.HighpointAdventures.com
NEW: www.Colorado-for-Free.com

May 22nd, 2010, 8:16 pm #4

Hey you two,

...for the Winger Bookstore, please use the following URL:

http://wingerbookstore.blogspot.com

We have new, autographed copies of the 1st edition of  <em>Highpoint Adventures  </em>(the little green book), plus our other guidebooks as well.  Sorry -- we're totally out of the 2nd edition of HPA.