Cascade Combine in June 2003

Cascade Combine in June 2003

Vince from Pittsburgh, PA
Vince from Pittsburgh, PA

November 21st, 2002, 4:04 pm #1

Looking for three to four climbers to spend second week of June (actually week and half) to climb three or four mountains in Cascade Range including Mt. Hood, Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Adams (optional), and Mt. Ranier. I attempted Mt. Ranier this year and scoped out Mt. Hood and Mt. St. Helens. I have four years of climbing experience.

You need to have prior climbing experience and own equipment. If interested, contact me at (724)538-4306.

Best Wishes,
Vince Sakraida

jim edwards
jim edwards

November 24th, 2002, 12:30 pm #2

i'm attempting to get the 50 state highpoints and currently have 30. i lack all the western states so am interested in hood and rainer but would commit to the entire expedition. i went to the crater rim on rainer last june (was with rmi and they turned the party around short of columbia crest) and have also been as far as the burgheshrunde on gannet (hadn't brought necessary equipment to go further). equipment = no problem. schedule = i have total flexibility. contact = 757-468-5809. happy climbing / jim

Touray
Touray

December 22nd, 2002, 11:06 pm #3

Looking for three to four climbers to spend second week of June (actually week and half) to climb three or four mountains in Cascade Range including Mt. Hood, Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Adams (optional), and Mt. Ranier. I attempted Mt. Ranier this year and scoped out Mt. Hood and Mt. St. Helens. I have four years of climbing experience.

You need to have prior climbing experience and own equipment. If interested, contact me at (724)538-4306.

Best Wishes,
Vince Sakraida
id be intersted in climbing with u the second week of June, I have climbed all these mountains, i wouldnt mind doing them again, write me back if interested.

Bill Hennessy
Bill Hennessy

February 2nd, 2003, 4:13 pm #4

Best Wishes,
Vince Sakraida
Sally and I are planning on doing hood and ranier hopefully in June , although our scedule is not made yet. we will have the necessary equipment, I already do. our plan is to do some bacpacking in the Ruby mtns in nev above 9000 feet to harden up and get used to the altitude first, than drive to hood, spend a day practicing with the equipment then do hood then ranier. we have done all the other highpoints in the west. will this work with you?