All Western mpuntains this spring/summer 2003

All Western mpuntains this spring/summer 2003

Serge Massad
Serge Massad

December 5th, 2002, 5:55 pm #1

I am looking for a partner to complete all 13 western mountains: TX, OK, NM, CO, AZ, NV, CA, OR, WA, ID, MT, UT AND WY.

I have a 10 weeks span to complete all of them.

If interested, e-mail me back at sergemassad@hotmail.com

K. Hallet
K. Hallet

January 29th, 2003, 10:53 pm #2

Hi,
I am interested in climbing Montana this summer and have alot of flexibilty in the time frame. I've already climbed Oregon, Washington, Wyo. for BIG climbing experiences but always with guides. I don't consider myself experienced enough to actually consider a climb without some additional expertise from other sources. If interested in creating a climbing group please email, otherwise best wishes in your endeavor.

Sincerely,
Katherine

patrick rambeau
patrick rambeau

February 26th, 2003, 2:33 pm #3

I am looking for a partner to complete all 13 western mountains: TX, OK, NM, CO, AZ, NV, CA, OR, WA, ID, MT, UT AND WY.

I'd like to get a better time frame of your plans. When do you plan to begin and in what order? What climbing exprience do you have?

Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith

May 5th, 2003, 8:06 pm #4

When will you be climbing Mt. Hood, OR? Depending on the time frame, I might be interested. Email me at txmountaineer@yahoo.com if you're interested!

Cheers!

Dan

P.S. Venez-vous du Canada?

John McGuire
John McGuire

June 4th, 2003, 9:08 pm #5

I am interested in Hood, let me know of further details. jrmcguire9@hotmail.com

Jaclyn
Jaclyn

August 6th, 2003, 8:27 pm #6

Hi,
I am interested in climbing Montana this summer and have alot of flexibilty in the time frame. I've already climbed Oregon, Washington, Wyo. for BIG climbing experiences but always with guides. I don't consider myself experienced enough to actually consider a climb without some additional expertise from other sources. If interested in creating a climbing group please email, otherwise best wishes in your endeavor.

Sincerely,
Katherine
I have been searching the internet, looking for climbing partners or people who were seriously interested in getting into mountain climbing. I too have climbed several technical peaks but only with guides. I have been wanting to get a small group of climbers, all different levels, and try to up my knowledge and skills so I can start climbing comfortably without a guide.Are you still interested and do you know anyone with mountaineering experience? I will be moving to Oregon this coming August and will have much access to the Cascades.

Jaclyn
Jaclyn

August 6th, 2003, 8:30 pm #7

I am interested in Hood, let me know of further details. jrmcguire9@hotmail.com
I came across your message, wondering if you are still interested in climbing Hood? I am moving to Portland this August and interested in climbing maybe the last week of August. If you are still interested...what is your climbing experience?