2009 Konvention Komments

2009 Konvention Komments

July 30th, 2009, 2:05 pm #1

Ok, I'll start the thread...the opening BBQ hosted at the Urbanski Farm was great...dodging the raindrops much of the time but a little liquid sunshine never bothers Highpointers, does it?

The rain did let up long enough to get the First (Last?) Annual East-West Softball Game in. With home field advantage, the East team won, 12-11. The West vowed to even the series next year in Mississippi...

July 31st, 2009, 8:50 pm #2

Hey did we look good on the Today Show. Way to show our colors. Speaking of colors those shirts were awesome! Tons of people were looking at us and people asked us lots of questions. Great publicity!

August 1st, 2009, 9:11 pm #3

Ok, I'll start the thread...the opening BBQ hosted at the Urbanski Farm was great...dodging the raindrops much of the time but a little liquid sunshine never bothers Highpointers, does it?

The rain did let up long enough to get the First (Last?) Annual East-West Softball Game in. With home field advantage, the East team won, 12-11. The West vowed to even the series next year in Mississippi...
This is a shot of the group who went up the NJ highpoint for sunset on Thursday.
Use this link to the full-size (2-meg+) image.

August 2nd, 2009, 9:28 pm #4

The 2011 Konvention will be held in Ohio.

August 3rd, 2009, 6:10 pm #5

I shot a 360-degree panorama at High Point during the annual post-hike watermelon fest.

The smaller version of the pan requires Java to view it. If you want to see the larger version, you can click on the link near the end of that page. The big version requires Quicktime to view it.

August 3rd, 2009, 7:43 pm #6

Below is a photobucket link to 40-some photos I took from NJ09. Enjoy.
http://s569.photobucket.com/albums/ss13 ... view_click

August 3rd, 2009, 8:21 pm #7

August 4th, 2009, 2:35 am #8

Thank you everyone for all of your help at NJ09. We couldn't have done it without you.

August 5th, 2009, 8:59 pm #9

Below is a photobucket link to 40-some photos I took from NJ09. Enjoy.
http://s569.photobucket.com/albums/ss13 ... view_click
great pics, merci beaucoup