This December We Do Pledge...

Honor the oaths of the past

This December We Do Pledge...

The Contest Guy

01 Dec 2011, 15:13 #1

Fellow armourers, armigers, artificers and artists, it is time to take up arms against our most dreaded enemy - the Distraction.

We have all [I Swear Too Much] it - the new model so shiny that to start on it we have to leave half-[I Swear Too Much] paintjobs; the slightly complicated bit of a conversion we put aside until we've [I Swear Too Much] out how to do it, then have forgotten all about; the sudden new inspiration that has eclipsed all current work which we never quite get round to picking up again.

So stand firm and declare that you WILL finish your current project! Take up an arbitrary monthly deadline to shield you from the perils of distraction! THIS DECEMBER MAKE YOUR PLEDGE!

"The Contest Guy"
The Judge & Jury of All Contests.

Typhoid_Garry

01 Dec 2011, 20:24 #2

Finish my Storm Guardian squad's Warlock. I also have to remember to take pics of the [I Swear Too Much] squad for last month's pledge.
"The entire Eldar race seems intelligent enough that they shouldn't need caution markings on their vehicles." -Me

My current eBay

shadowhammer

02 Dec 2011, 03:14 #3

I will finish my Heavy Bolter teams and Autocannon teams. I'm done with one HB team and roughly half done with the first AC team.

Also, pictures will be posted of the mini's I [I Swear Too Much] last month.
Paint hides a multitude of sins.
into the void

Commissar Yarrick

29 Dec 2011, 02:06 #4

To finish my project "Santa Klawz" I just started priming him and gonna paint him up, his Christmas Grots are already [I Swear Too Much].

S7RYPE

29 Dec 2011, 03:48 #5

This comming year i do pledge....... OOOO sumthin shiny.
There is nothing like a trail of blood to [I Swear Too Much] your way back home.

shadowhammer

30 Dec 2011, 01:12 #6

Heavy weapons all painted. This is two in a row now :D

Pics coming as soon as I can get a hold a camera :/
Paint hides a multitude of sins.
into the void