Selling My Relic Knights-

Do you want a certain piece or item? Need a conversion done for you? Willing to trade for it? Want to sell something? Or just Selling on Ebay?

Selling My Relic Knights-

27 May 2016, 00:41 #1

I've only managed to play two games in the entire time since the Kickstarter launch, and haven't painted a single one, so I'm now looking to sell most of my models. I'm just holding onto the Penny Arcade and Super Dungeon Explore crossover figures. All post-Kickstarter replacement parts from Soda Pop are included. Some Noh, Black Diamond, and Radiant figures have been assembled and disassembled using mostly Kneadatite. The only real damage being to a base where a Noh Hound was removed after having been glued on, as seen in the last picture. I'm happy to provide [Warning No Swearing] pictures upon request.

I'm asking $125 per Main faction, $40 for Void, and $70 for Radiant. Additionally, one Boost Pack will go to the first three Main factions sold. I accept Paypal, and shipping in the U.S. is free. PM me with offers.

"The entire Eldar race seems intelligent enough that they shouldn't need caution markings on their vehicles." -Me

My current eBay

27 May 2016, 21:05 #2

Shattered Sword and Void have been sold.
"The entire Eldar race seems intelligent enough that they shouldn't need caution markings on their vehicles." -Me

My current eBay

04 Jul 2016, 16:59 #3

PM'd
Paint hides a multitude of sins.
into the void

22 Jul 2016, 21:01 #4

Responded.

My current eBay