Book For Dioramas

For all Walk Throughs & Tutorials please post in here with detailed photos & Instructions on how they were done. This includes Tutorials & links to stores that sell magnets, lights or sites to help others out.

Book For Dioramas

Macal

31 Jan 2014, 09:35 #1

Hi All!

One of my modeller [I Swear Too Much] decided to specialize himself for dioramas, and became addicted :) But, after a few great achivement, decided to publish about his experiences and started to make tutorials how to make dioramas and diorama elements for sceneries with cheap and easy methods.
Everybody knows how expensive can be the diorama parts, and if somebody wants to build a good looking dio or battlefield for gaming, it can cost a lot. So please excuse me for advertizing here, but I think most of us can learn very good and easy technics from the books!

http://adobadiorama.hu/

KingAzog

07 Feb 2014, 10:30 #2

:thumbup:

that's really interesting and the books are very cheap.

I'm seriously thinking to buy them...

Macal

27 Feb 2014, 15:30 #3

Yeah, They have very good price, even if they are not 200 pages long... Btw, nice and cheap ideas, not just for modelers! Everyone can make small or huge building easily with these technics :)
Highly Recomended :)

Mechanicore

21 Mar 2014, 03:08 #4

Can you save us some trouble and convert that to pounds and dollars. I know we can all google it ourselves but it might grab more attention.