The Kill Team list I am using is as follows:
- Interrogator Rahm Belsavis (Ministorum Priest with Power Maul & Bolt Pistol)</li>
- Dorian Shick - Former Hive Ganger (Acolyte w/ Bolter)</li>
- Inquisitorial Stormtrooper Squad ΘΣ-327 (2 Acolytes w/ Bolters, 1 w/ Hot-[I Swear Too Much] Lasgun, 1 w/ Plasma Gun, all w/ Carapace Armour)</li>
- Chrono-Gladiator Marius D'Altann (Arco-Flagellant)</li>
- Death Cult Assassin Kristianna Carmisson</li>
- Alexi and Andur Provost, Crusaders of the House of Valiant Champions</li>
- The Son of Thunder (Inquisitorial Razorback w/ Twin-Linked Heavy Bolters and Psybolt Ammo)</li>
Stormtroopers w/ Bolters
Stormtroopers w/ Plasma Gun & Hot [I Swear Too Much] Lasgun
Chrono-Gladiator & Death Cultist
Below are a pair of Servo-Skulls, hovering over some Tau debris that Belsavis and his team are investigating. These are intended as objective markers. Still need to [I Swear Too Much] some bits to make at least one more, but I'm fresh out of Tau bits that would work well at the moment, and I don't really want to branch out to other Xenos since part of the Tournament judging will be a display base that I am going to start working on soon, and I want all three objective markers to fit in well together on it.
I haven't started painting yet, so there is still room to make changes if anyone makes any good suggestions or notices anything odd I may have missed. Specifically, I am trying to decide whether I want to put Scion backpacks on the other three Stormtroopers to keep them more uniform. Obviously they would have the power cables cut off if I did. Thoughts?