Yo

Yo

January 11th, 2016, 4:41 pm #1

I got pissed up tonight, still pissed tbh, reading back through all these threads and cracking up, I fucking love you guys man.

The Word era, what a time to be alive. Hope everyone is good, I'm gonna let you in a secret.. I'm gonna be a dad motherfuckersssssssssssss!

Not really pleased cos it wasn't planned, but y'know, what can you do?

Shit, reading back through all this shit I realise that at 31 I still feel like i did at 20 whatever, shit is crazy. Maybe we'll feel like adults at 50 or some shit.

Wondering if I can mix whiskey with milk atm, 'cos I'm running out of Pepsi and can't be arsed to walk to 7/11. Will find out shortly.

Gonna see if I can save all this stuff for posterity, hand it down to my kids and whatever, tell them about the good old days before the internet was ruined by clickbait and facebook.

Still gonna arrange a Word meetup when I'm rich, give it a few years, or decades, it'll happen.

January 12th, 2016, 1:28 am #2

Whats up Phil. Congrats on being a dad! I don't think your kids should ever read what was on this forum. Shame we lost the old one, that was the real deal. Are you still in Thailand or wherever the fuck you are.
I think back to the glory days of word every now and then!

Cal

January 12th, 2016, 8:52 am #3

Sup guys? Just got a random email and spent like 20 mins trying to track this place down, only to realise the wordizzle.com url is still alive!

I had kinda forgot this place even existed, been busy as fuck with work and fatherhood and other shit. Congrats Phil btw, you don't seem too happy about it but it's one of the best things you can ever do becoming a dad. A lotta responsibility though and say goodbye to any free time.

Gotta agree with sizzle though, I wouldn't want anybody to read 90% of the stuff that got posted on here back on the day. I'd hate to read back myself on what the 14 year old me had to say, what a dick I must have been at the time haha.

Pretty hard to believe you set this place up 12 years ago now. Where does the time go? I have some of you guys on Facebook but not many and it's not really the same. Hey Phil, Dan, Elin, Chris, Tim, Sizzle, Acey, Sciiteh & Choni, Erik and Sandy, Wobby, Marv, Sock, (who have I forgotten?) Hope you guys are all doing good where ever you are, and whatever you're up to.

Cal

January 12th, 2016, 9:08 am #4

Also, hauler was tim the whole time am i right?

January 12th, 2016, 11:49 am #5

Hey guys, 10 years or so now yeah, mental, hope life's good for you all.

Looking back at it makes me smile man, at least most of the recent stuff here. Back at the dawn of Word I'd probably be cringing reading half of the edgy teenager stuff but still would be nice to go back and kinda put yourself in that time, wonder how the fuck your brain worked as a youngster compared to now.

Had to be Hauler, Timmy. I wonder what he's is up to now, I'm sure I have him on facebook.. yeah, lol his profile picture cracks me up.

Still in Thailand yeah, is nice but not without it's downsides. Learning Thai slowly though which is cool, I can speak at like a 5 year olds level at least lol. All tonal though, fucking nightmare for me with a mumbly deep voice, but give it another year or two and I'll have it down I reckon.

Fatherhood.. ah. Tough one man, like I jumped on a fucking plane to basically get away from people in my life and start fresh without being dragged down by shit, end up getting trapped with a kid lol. All I want to do is just be alone and travel and whatever, have my own life, I don't particularly like the mother, don't want a relationship or anything, but what can I do? Just coming to terms with it I guess atm. My first thought was 'Fuck this..', jump on a plane and be gone, but y'know, can't be a complete cunt and just leave.

I'm sure I'll enjoy fatherhood and love my kid to death, but it's difficult when I don't really want anything to do with the mother/family etc, plus I'm in a strange country away from all my real friends and family, it's just difficult man. Just gotta take it as it comes I guess, can't expect things to be perfect. Be nice to catch a fucking break every once in a while though lol.

Remember seeing your kid on FB actually Cal, congrats man. Engaged too no?

Whats up with you Sizzle, still firefighting?

You guys watch that Making a Murderer series on Netflix? Holy fuck.

Cal

January 12th, 2016, 12:29 pm #6

Im sure it was back in 2004 no? Either way thats a long time.

Yeah definitley, just been reading back through some of the threads on here feeling really nostalgic, remembering all the raids on RB haha, the secret agents and shit. That thread with tim describing his amazing orgasm and everyones responses just made me actually laugh out loud. Damn i wish all the old stuff was here as well thinking back.

I miss you guys. It would be nice to get everyone back and see what everyone is upto these days.

Ah that's shit to hear man, sounds like youre in a difficult situation, and its a shame about your relationship with the mother but you gotta do what's best for yourself and your kid. Hopefully it'll turn out okay for you man.

Ive got a mate who emigrated to canada with his wife and kid but they split up and she came home with his kid, they just had to make it work out i guess, so he is always on skype with his son and comes back home as often as he can.

Yeah thanks man my little girl was 3 years old just after new years, got engaged but have no real plans to get married any time soon. My gf just wanted an engagement ring for some reason. Other than that not much has changed with me. Still work on the farm at home, sometimes it's ok, sometimes its miserable as fuck. As long as i can get away for a weekend away sonewhere now and again im mostly ok. I still DJ a bit been trying to get stuck into producing my own tunes as well but it's a struggle to find the time usually.

Heard lots about that Making a Murderer but havent seen it. Currently watching Better Call Saul, then got Narcos, Vikings and final season of Sons of Anarchy to watch.

January 12th, 2016, 12:59 pm #7

2004 yeah, you're right.

Times flying now, older you get and that. I read some article a while back explaining that time seems to speed up the older you get due to time periods constantly being a smaller percentage of your overall lifetime or something, can't remember it fully, but it made a lot of sense. I feel the days are over in an instant too, it's crazy. Like I really feel it, as you say it's a struggle to find the time for stuff, I always feel like there's not enough time in the day or week or month etc. Just bizarre man.

Glad life's good though mate, noticed less of your music gig stuff actually now that I think about it, imagine it had to take a bit of a backseat to family life.

Narcos is brilliant man, Netflix are killing it with their own stuff atm. Will have to start on Sons of Anarachy, watched a few episodes a while back but got distracted by other stuff, might give it a go again now.

Cal

January 12th, 2016, 1:37 pm #8

That makes a lot of sense. These past 3 years especially have went by in a flash. I think for me doing pretty much the same thing day in day out you don't really notice how fast time goes past and before you know it you've gone from leaving school at 16 to being in your mid twenties in what feels like the blink of an eye.

I have responsibilities now my daughter, work, just took out a mortgage on a flat etc, but somehow I still don't feel like a grown up if that makes sense haha.

On the whole yeah, life is pretty good, a bit dull and boring most of the time, but i'm fairly happy. I guess this will be my life for the next 40/50 years. I get envious of my mates who can travel the world and aren't tied down and kinda regret I didn't take the chance to when I was younger but who knows what will happen in the future.

I've heard it's good, will probably be watching it next. Also saw the new tarantino film The Hateful Eight the other night, well worth a watch.

January 16th, 2016, 11:04 pm #9

What's up folks? I forget about this place and then something will reminds me of time spent here and i feel a bit sad it's not quite active anymore! Great reading what everybody is upto, i'm glad everyone is well and hopefully happy.

I'm gonna turn 25 this year, unreal to think i joined this site like over 12 years ago, not much has changed here, still live in liverpool, no kids although a few months back i nailed a single ma from lovely birkenhead and the Johnny split, weirdly she was thai, thai birds love word cock. I've done an NVQ Level 3 on Houseburgling, fencing stolen goods and violent confrontation at Liverpool Community College, really opened windows for me and now i'm studying International organised crime networking and mass drug importation strategy at John Moores. I kid, i'm an engineer and it's dead boring.

Bored talking shit to probably meself now so take care melts.

January 20th, 2016, 6:02 am #10

Damn sorry to hear about the mother situation Phil, that's kinda tricky. I remember when you said you were moving to Thailand to start over seemed like you had found some calling in life or something. I'm sure everything will work out.

Cal, congrats on the daughter man I didn't even know. Think I'm only friends with Phil and Dan on facebook. I get what you're saying with having responsibility and not feeling like a grown up I feel exactly the same.

I'm 26 now still working in NYC yea. can't really remember how old I was when I found word. Kinda just stumbled on it. Miss the raids on RB and the other fag sites. Special agent goat fucker and spamming meat spin, good times.

I keep the domain up to date just for shit like this, chance that people remember and see what everyone's up to.

......still waiting for Phil to win the lottery and pay for a reunion.