galistar07water
top poster

8 March 2017 00:21 #2276

Awesome work! Do you have a Deviantart account? :)

W.I.T.C.H. K.O.K.E. is brought to you by Kandrakar and the Gemini Council. Drink some magic!
Signature credited to skeiter-girl on DA for the beautiful artworks and permission
My DeviantArt Page W.I.T.C.H. Dreams of Lusteria

ZarahXan
Comic Reader
ZarahXan
Comic Reader

8 March 2017 04:34 #2277

Thank you! Yes I do, I'm ZarahX on deviantart. :)
"Something weird might just be something familiar viewed from a different angle, and that's not scary. Right?" - Marceline's mother, Adventure Time

galistar07water
top poster

12 March 2017 06:30 #2278

My deviantart user name is the same as the one here on this thread. I've sent you six submission requests to have your Ran-Rah fan art to be added into said 6 W.I.T.C.H. related Deviantart groups so that other fans can enjoy your drawing. I do hope that you'll draw more in the future.

@ Willatastic: For a first attempt, this is pretty good. I do like how you colored Hay Lin here. Even the bright background is nice. :)

W.I.T.C.H. K.O.K.E. is brought to you by Kandrakar and the Gemini Council. Drink some magic!
Signature credited to skeiter-girl on DA for the beautiful artworks and permission

galistar07water
top poster

18 May 2017 03:11 #2279

I've decided to do my own version of C.H.Y.K.N.'s New Power and Power Girl transformations. As for their pink magical weapons, I've already decided what they're going to be, but decided to save them for another time.

Here's Cassidy's three transformations. Remember, the Power Girl transformation has two different wing sets: the more solid one from the official art on the dolls' boxes, and the bigger ethereal version on the dolls themselves.

Cassidy's Transformation Concept Art

galistar07water
top poster

23 May 2017 21:25 #2280

Here's my version of Halinor's New Power and Power Girl transformation along with her canon first outfit. Her hair was very time consuming, but fun to do.

Halinor's Transformation Concept Art

Tekira
top poster
Tekira
top poster

24 May 2017 07:18 #2281

I haven't had the chance to comment yet, but I love those! :D
Facebook * Hot Cute Girly Geek * 3DS: 107507154451

galistar07water
top poster

28 May 2017 04:36 #2282

Here's Yan Lin's transformation concept art:

Yan Lin's Transformation Concept Art

galistar07water
top poster

1 June 2017 06:28 #2283

Here's my concept art of Kadma's transformation.

Kadma's Transformation Concept Art

galistar07water
top poster

6 June 2017 23:33 #2284

And finally, here's Nerissa's transformation along with my own version of her New Power and Power Girl outfits. Hope you like them!

Nerissa's Transformation Concept Art

ZarahXan
Comic Reader
ZarahXan
Comic Reader

11 September 2017 11:03 #2285

Here's a thing I did of Phobos!
"Something weird might just be something familiar viewed from a different angle, and that's not scary. Right?" - Marceline's mother, Adventure Time

sinekashii
Comic Reader
sinekashii
Comic Reader

9 November 2017 00:42 #2286

I drew Elyon in celebration of Witch being released in the US again! I'll do rest of the girls, you can follow me on @sinekadraws on instragram if you guys are interested (I'll post them here too tho )

galistar07water
top poster

19 July 2018 04:25 #2287

Gerganafen commissioned a fan comic page from me. Here's the process in how I drew it out.

galistar07water
top poster

12 September 2018 20:24 #2288

Well...after the First Transformation. New Power, and Power Girl (still think it's the silliest transformation name ever), I've been thinking about doing my own 4th transformation. I don't have an official name for it yet, so for now I'm calling it Mystic Elements. I've been working on its design for nearly two years. Here's the first rough sketch of its conceptual design. I was in a hurry, so I used the Winx Club base for the pose. Looking back, I laugh at how ridiculous the Guardians looked...Don't worry, the final version doesn't look like any of these. :P

Guardians' 4th Transformation Concept Sketch 01

pokemastercube
online gardener
pokemastercube
online gardener

13 September 2018 15:27 #2289

cant wait to see what u have them like when finished
crazy and proud

galistar07water
top poster

20 September 2018 02:35 #2290

Finally! After a lot of alteration and do-overs, here's the final design for the Guardians' 4th transformation, Mystic Elements. I hope that you'll all like it.

Guardians 4th Transformation Final Concept