Hey? Let's do Season 3.

Show your fan art!

Hey? Let's do Season 3.

yoemeuunito
Comic Fan

18 Jan 2015, 04:52 #1

"If you want something done right, then do it yourself".

Indeed that is how the old saying goes is it not? And why the heck not?! We've been waiting years, wishing, wanting, hoping and yet somewhat ironically remaining realistic in the fact that the likely hood of it actually happening is pretty much zero.

But that's only if we leave it in the hands of others, if we take this task into our own hands? Anything is possible! I'm not saying something like this wouldn't be difficult, if not dam near impossible, but if we do it, and we at least try, however long it takes, one thing is certain, that the likelyhood of W.I.T.C.H Season 3 becoming a reality, is never zero.

So what do you all say? Who's with me?!!

MoonCloud217
top poster

18 Jan 2015, 11:36 #2

im moving this to fanart section.
"the queen of WITCH since forever" --- Omar @ facebook.com/MoonCloud217

Fatedhearts
Comic Reader
Fatedhearts
Comic Reader

18 Jan 2015, 22:24 #3

Would be awesome to finally see that season 3 I've heard about for years, can't offer much help though but in writing and such since I can't draw very well and only know basic coding. But I am with ya!

yoemeuunito
Comic Fan

20 Jan 2015, 23:34 #4

Fatedhearts @ 18 January 2015 23:24 wrote: Would be awesome to finally see that season 3 I've heard about for years, can't offer much help though but in writing and such since I can't draw very well and only know basic coding. But I am with ya!
HAZAA!! Fatedhearts! A fitting name for such joining such a noble cause! HAZAA! HAZAA! HAZZAAAAAA! Ok but seriously now, (thankyou Mooncloud!) whilst I'am not sure of an actual plan and I have no intention of making one unless we get a bit more input from other members, at least we can begin discussing very basic plot idea's. Bear in mind that the TV show didn't stick exactly with the comic, and I think that can be put to good use. For example: and idea I had was to merge many of the comics story arcs together as best as possible to have one gigantic epic final season. In my head I'd say The Dark Mother was the main villain, and everyone else was either a subordinate of hers or was being manipulated?

For some reason, I also imagine Riddle being a good guy, maybe becoming some kind of liason with w.i.t.c.h and Kandrakar?

I'd love to hear everyone's original thoughts on a story for season 3, afterall it might be the one we end up going with. Fatedhearts, I hope we can start with you? (sorry about the HAZZAAA!! at the beginning of this post. I'm a little weird)

One other thing I should mention, something like this is probably going to be a very long term project ergo: expect the planning stage alone to take anywhere from 6 months to a full year. Like I said, it won't be easy, but it will be worth it. Because: It'll be W.I.T.C.H!

chevalierkraken
Comic Fan

21 Jan 2015, 01:31 #5

Sure, Dark mother could be a very good big bad guy. Ragorlang could be her army.

We could also use Takeda as preliminary bad guy (with Dark mother replacing White Queen).

I would love to see WITCH leading an army of robot made by Takeda (and why not Matt equiped with an exosquellette made by Takeda with them) against dark mother and the ragorlang.

Maybe we could also introduce Orube as new ally for the WITCH for Cedric redemption (including love triangular with Miranda)

But Making an animation serie is far harder than a comics, Do you know some animator?

yoemeuunito
Comic Fan

27 Jan 2015, 11:00 #6

The first thing I want to mention is this: SUPER CYBER W.I.T.C.H!!!!!
Seriously that would be an awesome transformation sequence. I am wondering what takeda's motivation in this would be? His introduction could be fairly simple, Will's Mother, Susan has a big merger deal or something with the company. The White Queen is also a character I had nearly forgotten about, and then there's little William being born.

As for animators, no I do not know any though this year I am planning to work on raising funds for various projects that I have. I am a little surprised that not many other's on the forum are giving their input but that usually happens with the majority of my posts so I'm not very surprised. In any case, I believe hiring animators would be much easier, but for now I don't think its something we need to worry about. Let's start with the story. In the next post I'll write down the arcs and what happens in them and the antagonists names, and a little side note of how I think a plot could work with them.

I'm hoping that this won't count as double posting.

(Decided just to edit this post)

Season 3 Antagonist list:

Comic Arc - Crisis on Both Worlds
Bad guys: Ari and the Banshee / Interpol and Riddle
Possible story: So far on this thread the Dark Mother seems to be the agreed upon Villain for S3. So the problems arising on Arkhantar could be written as a distraction for the girls. Riddle is a different story. I would like to see him as less of a Villain and possibly invovled with the Monster hunters and perhaps looking to keep the girls secret safe and acting as a liason of some kind (I'll be honest having an explanation for why magic is secret on Earth would be nice).

Comic Arc - Trial of the Oracle
Bad guys: Phobos
Possible story: Ok I'm struggling for this one. Phobos and Cedric are the main bad guys but they've been the antagonists for two seasons now. The one thing I do deem important is the introduction of Basalade, which is home of our dear beloved Orube. I'll say it now I'm not sure I can do season 3 without Orube fighting along side the girls.

Comic Arc - War against Ludmoore
Bad guys: Ludmoore and Cedric
Possible story: I like the idea of an Orube Miranda Cedric Love triangle, lots of room for character development. I also think Ludmoore (and this is rather specific) could be the one who created the inversion point, y'know, that little plot hole that the creators kinda ignored. I think that the way to defeat Dark Mother could also be related to the new powers arc, where Elemental stones or some sort of powerful artifact could allow the girls to trancend beyond the power of Zenith. Ludmoore could have used these stones to escape Phobos, sealing himself inside a book, where he is basically a master of his own world. It would removed the necessity of the girls having to battle him, instead perhaps the strike a deal where they move his book to somewhere like the labyrinth of greek mythology, and the only one who knows where it is, is the the weaver of fate (whose name escapes me).

Comic Arc - Ragorlang
Bad guys: Tecla Ibson
Possible story: Tecla is needed by the Dark Mother to create Ragorlangs until she is no longer needed. Rather simple, any thoughts?

Comic Arc - New Power
Bad guys: The Dark Mother
Possible story: Please read War against Ludmoore above if you haven't already. The Dark Mother needs a back story, and the question for me is what is her connection to kandrakar if any? In the Tv show, Kandrakar comes across as being rather unimportant and the Oracle easily subdued (though I have not watched the series for a long time). The main question I have for the Dark Mother is this: What are her reasons?

Comic Arc - Teach 2b Witch
Bad guys: Takeda/ White Queen
Possible story: First of all, why are the children of heatherfield getting magical powers and how do we fit in the girls being teachers with all the crazy stuff happening? Second most important is the White Queen? What should her purpose be? Maybe just taking over the world? Could Takeda's Company have been working with interdimensional technology and his daughter have gotten injured? Does the White queen perhaps pose a threat to the Dark Mother? And just how cool would shagon and the girls look in high energy power armor?

Comic Arc - 100% WITCH
Bad guys: Runics (I think)
Possible story: The only thing that came to mind is that the Runics are a group that protect artifacts like the ones the girls look for. Perhaps there are powers that have a mark of some kind? A "Rune" if you will. Perhaps the Runics date all the way back to the Jade Emporer?

Comic Arc - Ladies Vs WITCH
Bad guys: The Ladies
Possible story: A very simplistic Idea: The Ladies are the creation of the Dark Mother. Very simple.

Comic Arc - Magical Soveriegns
Bad guys: The people who wrote this arc (yeah I hate this part of the comic, more than the global warming issue)
Possible story: I like the idea of the girls still having powers but not being guardians anymore because there is no requirement for it? Perhaps their roles as soverigns could be related to Earth, and the possibility of magic not being secret anymore?

And thats it. I hope someone would like to give some of their own idea's because I'll be honest I would love to hear them.

Alatar Elentari
Comic Reader
Alatar Elentari
Comic Reader

27 Jan 2015, 14:07 #7

Your ideas aren't that bad.
I don't like the idea of love triangle. This is too mainstream. To ordinary.This is how you do very easy a love story. Make a guy and a girl fall in love and then another girl appears. And no fight against Ludmoore? And the book be throw away in a infinite maze? It's to easy.
And you said that Phobos and Cedric are again the antagonist in Trial of the Oracle.And you don't like this? You put the Dark Mother in every season ! People will get tired of the same enemy again and again. I understand that you like her a lot. But sometime you know when to stop.
In rest it's okay.

chevalierkraken
Comic Fan

28 Jan 2015, 18:35 #8

Actually I don't think yoemeuunito plan to use Dark mother as the main antogonist of every season.

He only plan to make a season 3, using element from every season not a season for every arc.
And I agree that Dark Mother need to be the main antagonist she was the more powerful antagonist of the comics, Phobos has already been main villain
Seriously that would be an awesome transformation sequence. I am wondering what takeda's motivation in this would be? His introduction could be fairly simple, Will's Mother, Susan has a big merger deal or something with the company.
For Takeda motivation, It could be the same than during during season 8.

Let's see the Thing like that.

Long time ago, Karadakar sealed Dark mother in a distant world named Basilade. Since these times, Basilade peoples have became the slaves of Dark Mother

Takeda industry, while researchin to created long distant space traveling, create a Stargate to Basilade. And Takeda daughter while travelling by the Star gate have been taken by Dark mother who use her like a vessel.

Takeda learn by an habitant of Basilade, Orube, that Dark mother have been sealed here by Kandrakar long time ago.

And Takeda force to work for him with a technology he have. At fist he want revenge against the guardians, but when he see how much she is dangerous (when Ragorlang begin to came in Earth and attack his familly), he choose to help them.

For Cedric, the Oracle could use him like he used Matt in the comics. Cedric should should be forced by Oracle to train the guardian to become more powerful.

It would be his trial.

We can also combine Takeda and Ari character by making him the ruler of Arkhantar (who will be an High technology world here) in the past and the whole industrial thing would just be a cover to be near of the guardian. Takeda and Ari have similar motive in the comics.

yoemeuunito
Comic Fan

29 Jan 2015, 12:34 #9

Ok, these idea's and the feed back is awesome. I think making a love triangle with Orube, Cedric and Miranda is perhaps too easy. Perhaps instead just developing Mirand's and Cedric's relationship would be better, and Orube adjusting to Earth's culture and being concerned with Basilade would be more than enough.

Not having a fight with Ludmoore was a something I didn't really think about. When reading the Comic, part of me wondered why Ludmoore was bothered by being trapped in a book where he could create and do anything, and also be immortal as an added bonus. But Ludmoore was evil, I get that now. Ludmoore in the comic was trying to (if I remember correctly) overthrow Phobos, but in this version (season 3) I want to make his character someone who just wants to escape Phobos's power and rule, perhaps even make him a bit of a coward? Although I think a fight can take place, because if Ludmoore strikes a deal with W.I.T.C.H that means he's an enemy of The Dark Mother.

BTW Alatar, I'm sorry if I didn't clarify this before but I am only hoping we can make season 3, no more than that.

The last point, is making Takeda and Ari the same person? Or at least I think that's what was implied.
The reasons I don't like this is because 1. I don't think it doesn't keep true enough. 2. Because we wouldn't get to see Arkhantar, I'm hoping when it comes to the animation we can really show off the worlds that we only ever saw in the comics.

Oh before I foget, The White Queen, what should we do with her? And the reason I don't won't to make Takeda Evil as well is because it's one season and there would be just too much conflict.

I'm going to refine the story we have so far so that we can work on the idea some more and I'll post the details another day. Ciao for now!

willma12
Comic Fan
willma12
Comic Fan

29 Jan 2015, 16:32 #10

I'm sorry to sound selfish but I'd prefer if Cedric would end up with Orube not Miranda. It's just my OTP T.T

chevalierkraken
Comic Fan

29 Jan 2015, 18:50 #11

Same here, Orube can be the redemption for Cedric, Miranda not.

Oh before I foget, The White Queen, what should we do with her?
Don't use her,Takeda is more interesting that her. and we can't keep every antagonist

Telsa or the white Queen and Ari are the worst antagonist of 8 first season. Actually, if Ari is not in the serie, I wouldn't be a problem for me. The interesting part of season 3 was Orube, Taranee who quit the WITCH, nymph gift, Interpol and Astral drop rebellion. Ari part was so boring and repetitive.
Same thing for tesla and nearly everything from season 6 (the ragorlang concept was cool, but the rest was very lame, the only good chapter in season 6 is the chapter about Anna).

And we can't keep every side character, As Caleb and Cornelia relationship is different in the anime, Peter should be less important and Stephen is not needed as there is Joel. William, Liam, Kandor, Endarno and the magic bus too.

But i thought about something. you said you are rasing fund for some project but are you aware of the animation production cost?

every episode of One piece serie cost around 80000 dollars (and production values of One piece is very low). even if you know some ways to reduce the cost, a complete serie of 26 would be a least 1,5 million dollars.

yoemeuunito
Comic Fan

13 Feb 2015, 11:34 #12

Let's leave the funding problems alone for now. It's taken me far too long to post the first draft of the plot but before I do that I'd like to deal with a potential problem, a contradiction within the wiki to which I say:

According to the wikia: http://witch.wikia.com/wiki/Riddle
Riddle is said to have been planned to replace Ari and be more like Takeda.... However:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W.I.T.C.H. ... h_2b_Witch

According to the release date of the comic Takeda first makes his appearance it's is at least 1 year after the final episode of the TV series. Therefore I do not believe the wikia statement about riddle replacing Ari to be accurate and I now assume it could potentially be false and requires verification.

The reason I bring this to light is because though I understand this fan made season to be "fan Made" I'd like it to be clear that I would like this final season to be accepted as canon with the 2 previous seasons. I will attempt to do my own research at a later date, but any light the community can share on this would be greatly appreciated.

willma12
Comic Fan
willma12
Comic Fan

13 Feb 2015, 13:04 #13

On the wiki it also says that the girls supposedly revealed their secret in season three.
If it's true or not it sure sounds like a bad idea

yoemeuunito
Comic Fan

13 Feb 2015, 14:08 #14

Okay Everyone, I've been having trouble concentrating of typing this up/ finishing it so I've decided I'll just post the first part, if you like it great and I'll post the next part if not, I'll rewrite it and then if you like I'll post the second part. I hope you like it. (P.S I recommend we solve that Riddle contradiction I previously posted.)

W.I.T.C.H Season 3 Basic Plot: Draft 1

(note: This is only a draft of what the story could be).

Some months after the last episode of season 2, it is revealed that Raphael Sylla is working undercover for interpol to tie up loose ends to the elyon brown case, though at the same time is actually a member of a secret society of monster hunters who has been placed within interpol as a means to gather information relevent to the societY's cause. All this information is revealed to the girls by Theodore Riddle a full time member of the Monster Hunters Society who has approached all of the girls to explain his purpose of being in heatherfield, and how they arrived there which was through the detection of small space time annomalies that many of the Society's leaders didn't feel needed further inverstigation. Riddle however volunteered to help as a favour to a friend who detected the annomalies. Riddle then called raphael who was based in amercia and had just been visited by Joel McTiennan and Maria Medina. After hearing the name Heatherfield Raphael informs Riddle of his request to work a case in that area and the two interpret this as more than coincidence.

Another group who has detected these space time anomalies is global tech giant Takeda who's motives at first are unknown.

Meanwhile, on the World of Arkhantar the Dark Mother has awoken, a powerful and ancient sorceress from the days of the Jade Emporer.

Riddle learns the full story of the girls secret and after talking with Raphael they decide to request an audience with the congregation of kandrakar before posting a full report to their superiors. The girls agree, and Riddle and Raphael learn the history and purpose of Kandrakar. After the full report is made by Riddle and Sylla the girls learn to trust them and Riddle become a part time Physician at Sheffield, and the girls also gain some access to a small part of the Societies resources,
including new communicators allowing the girls to communicate electronically when neccessary. With this new Hunter's also move into the City and establish a base under the city where they also hack into some of the city's functions such as surveilance.

Meanwhile on Arkhantar the Dark Mother has transformed the world into a paradise and has persuaded Ari to become king and represent Arkhantar if summoned by Kandrakar. Ari becomes King and all on arkhantar accept this as if they are possessed, though some retain enough free thought to inform Ari of Disappearances all over Arkhantar. The Oracle senses trouble not just in Arkhantar but in many worlds, and sends W.I.T.C.H to investigate, informing them that a Heart has not existed on Arkhantar for more than 100 years. The girls investigation initially leads to no real leads, and at this time the Hunters inform them of children across the city showing symptoms of Ragorlang attacks.

As the girls attempt to take on this new threat and investigate Arkhantar symoltaneously for many weeks, the Oracle proposes that they attempt to find the new Heart of Arkhantar who will exhibit all the traits of that world. This however leads the Girls to discovering the Dark Mother, who defeats them easily and informs them of her seeds which have been planted in other worlds, transported by folds and slowly growing and consuming the energy of those worlds. She tells them that she views the World as something she can change, build and play with at her whim, and that she will rule over the infinite worlds just as the Jade Emporer once did, before she betrayed him and her sisters.

As the Dark Mother is about to destroy the girls, Maqi (Ari's son) who was kidnapped after being suspected of being the new heart by the Dark Mother, awakens his powers and creates two giant folds one which engulfs the dark mother sending her away to an unknown location and another fold which covers the entire planet though seemingly does not transport Arkhantar anywhere.

The Girls arrive back at Kandrakar and it is explained that Maqi was able to place a Viel around Arkhantar but one that only affected The Dark Mother's influence. The Oracle then explains the Origin of the Dark Mother: After the Heart of Kandrakar was created, with the four dragons and the Jade Emporer's Daughter being sealed in defiance of his wicked rule, the Jade Emporer continued to rule with more understanding and entrusted his four highest serving mages the power of the pure elements. The Oracle tells the girls the reason why the Jade Emporer was able to rule the infinite worlds was because of his ability to create and control the Runes, Magical symbols that are the origin and embody the raw magic that can be used, such as telepathy and the elements. The Jade emporer could rewrite all of time so that the energy of any Magic would originate from a single rune, and all those who could use that ability were under the dominion of the Jade Emporer from hence forth.

The girls ask why the emporer needed the four dragons if he had the runes and could control all magic. To which the Oracle explained that only the Jade Emporer his Queen and the four dragons knew the fullest details, but from what the Congregation knew, the dragons had a natural resistance to the Runes, for the most powerful of Dragons were said to be able to travel through time and space, and that the Emporer over powererd them into submission. Eventually the Sorceress of Earth grew gluttonous for power and found a way to break the seal of her rune allowing her to absorb some of its power...

Whilst most magic is transferable as a form of energy like the girls natural abilities that they discovered after defeating Phobos, the runes were like Hearts, only their power could not be given not even if the Jade emporer wished it. After this betrayal the Sorceress was defeated by her sister Mages and sealed away on a Baron place "Arkhantar". The Jade Emporer then took the 4 Runes and placed them on another world, guarded by powerful beings, upon whose defeat the rune would be bestowed.

chevalierkraken
Comic Fan

17 Feb 2015, 04:34 #15

I have read into Greg Weisman question and reply(from himself) than Taranee, Martin and Cornelia were planned to be transfered to Riddle's school. a new character was also planned as a new temporary member.

From the story of the animated serie, I could see luba being Orube in the the season 3. As Luba is younger in the anime and didn't betray.

Her complete name could be Orube Luba

And Irma mother was planned to be very important (She could be the wife of Ari before marry Tom and Chris could be Maqi in deguise and the heart of Arkhantar)

Riddle and Sylla were also planned as very important character

page of greg weisman question reply

For your story, there is a problem with the interpol thing in the anime. Elyon family is not missing anymore, so why Mactiernan would be interested into them?

pokemastercube
online gardener
pokemastercube
online gardener

17 Feb 2015, 09:47 #16

that is a good find there

with the interpol thing, could have them as a differnt orginisation who are invesitgating 'a series of strange events' which focus's on their intrest on the girls as they did have a telepathic/mind control guy to aid them
crazy and proud

chevalierkraken
Comic Fan

17 Feb 2015, 22:48 #17

another organisation could be a good idea (why not an organisation who use Takeda technology, Riddle and Takeda could be partner)

Actually, even if Dark Mother is the main antagonist, I think she should not be introduced so early.

The story should keep some surprise for later in the show.

I am also interested about the life and power of the character.

the character have won many power in season 5,7 and 8 should we use them?

As Elyon is not part of the story anymore, Should we kept Caleb and Cornelia together or make them break?

And Nigel and Taranee?

I think Eric should stay at heatherfield however

And Dean and Susan mariage?

And Fate of Yanlin altemere and Cassidy? (Who are still alive but can't continue their life in heatherfield, even with what we seen at the end of ep 26, they have no true identity, if they stay here, they are fated to finish like caleb in Caleb and Cornelia special in the comics)

We could also use some of the story of the parent. Hay lin grand father seems to be part of the Triad in the comics and I love the story of the encounter between Tom and Anna.

willma12
Comic Fan
willma12
Comic Fan

19 Feb 2015, 09:35 #18

You can use Cassidy as some kind of advisor for Irma- That would be defenetly interesting.

yoemeuunito
Comic Fan

24 Feb 2015, 21:12 #19

I am definitely glad to see that greg weisman response, though I am also confused as heck by it. Weisman is pretty vague which isn't surprising looking at the time stamp on both the question and response. He did say he'd think about internal documentation in the comment but as to whether he did post it or not, well, we'll have to find out perhaps. And I do mean, "perhaps", the reason being is that Weisman was working on a season 3 based on the third story arc, we're doing one based on all of the arcs remaining.

I know there are a lot of things that need to be considered, (actually I think we all do), but I think we're done with Elyon and Caleb for now. Maybe witch will battle alongside them in a single episode against Dark mother which could resolve the relationship issue, but I have to be honest a big part of me would like to make Cornelia a little more grownup, perhaps have her, I dunno, do a montage where she's jogging through heatherfield, helping out a few people along the way, before sitting down under a large tree, faintly hearing the tree as she contemplates it's existance in relation to her own.... What the hell did I just say?! Listen, I just don't want Cornelia to be a cliche Superficial, afraid of worms, blonde bimbo like she was portrayed aa right from the very beginning of season 1. Heck that date with Peter in season 2 was insanely childish, in the comic Cornelia is kinda the most grownup out of all of them, also isn't she some sort of Math Genius in the comic? ok, genius is a little strong. it's never touched upon how good at the subjects any of them are but it is understandable and believable that Cornelia is good at Math, y'know? What with her father being in charge of a bank!

Sorry, I kinda went on a rant there. In case anyone was wondering or hasn't worked it out yet, Cornelia from the Comic is my favourite witCH girl... Although in the TV show she is without a doubt my least favourite character in the entire show (I know that's kinda harsh, but hey, I still find her preferable to Caleb).

Anyway, this is the world were magic is covered up because of unknown reasons, so Cassidy could easily stay in Heatherfield (besides wasn't her mother blind? She'd just say she was the ladies support/assistant/social carer person thing.) Although I do like the idea of having Cassidy as a teaching figure for the girls, as wise as yan lin, just way more youthful.

Oh right as for Yan Lin Altermere, I actually did write something for her but I didn't post it yet. I'll make a plan to have 2 or 4 hours aside to type up and post it on friday(27th).

pokemastercube
online gardener
pokemastercube
online gardener

24 Feb 2015, 22:32 #20

well given arc 3 was focused on Ari (or however he was spelt, not in a posotin to look it up atm) i would say leave dark mother out of it, of if u really want, have her as a sort of not directly seen charater manipulating on a larger scale then say Narissa did (heck I just has the idea on you liking of DM as to having her behind the fall of a guardian if u go the manipluating route, but dw aobut this bit)
crazy and proud

chevalierkraken
Comic Fan

25 Feb 2015, 18:35 #21

I agree with pokemaster, Dark mother should be left out from the show during the first half of the season. focus the first half on Sylla, Riddle, Ari and Orube introduction.

Maybe she could be trapped in something, maybe the ludmoore book (who would be used by Silla, Riddle and Takeda if you made them partner)

I don't think leaving Caleb out of the show should be a good idea, Caleb is far more important in the anime in in the comics. And his relation with corny is deeper. I don't see them broke (they have not broke during season 2).

Elyon and Caleb could assist the WITCH as they helped her during previous season. if Corny and Tara change of school like in Greg weisman idea, Elyon could be part of the WITCH during some time (Luba/Orube could be the other new member)

You should consider that the character can't be the same as they are in the comics.

Corny anime should stay corny anime, even if you don't like her.

Changing too much a character personnality of the character was the problem of the evolution of Taranee and Matt in the comics

willma12
Comic Fan
willma12
Comic Fan

25 Feb 2015, 19:17 #22

I don't see problem changing Cornelia to be more seriuos. Characters should grow through the story. Sometimes the character staying the same doesen' even make sense, especially if the character is constantly facing danger.

chevalierkraken
Comic Fan

25 Feb 2015, 20:36 #23

Cornelia have already changed during season 2.

Personnaly I prefer the Cornelia anime to Corny comics (like I prefer Caleb in the anime)

Cornelia in the comics is too serious about everything even if it was not needed and waited nearly 3 season to tell Peter she love him.(what an immature idiot)

My Ranking of the WITCH are

comics:
Irma
Haylin
Will
Corny
Tara

TV:
Corny
Haylin
Irma
Will
Tara

And while Cornelia was sad Caleb left her in the comics, in the TV show she was not sad, she was angry (I prefer this reaction, she is a stronger character)

We should keep the mood of the TV show, not making the TV sghow like the comics.

Greg Weisman made a fantastic works in season 2 we need to stay faithful to it. While working in season 2, He was said "season 1 is canon, comics is not canon. He is just an inspiration, no more"

I love the TV show for being different of the comics. The character are different, the story is different.

And I don't think Corny need to be more serious especially when she is one of the more mature WITCH of the TV show. If a WITCH need to become more mature, it's Hay lin or Taranee.

willma12
Comic Fan
willma12
Comic Fan

25 Feb 2015, 21:01 #24

I'm sorry but I have to defend this.
Of course you're sad after the break up. If Cornelia weren't sad that just means the reletionship meant nothing to her. That's also the reason it took her so long to confess to Peter. It may sound stupid but that's how real life goes.

chevalierkraken
Comic Fan

26 Feb 2015, 00:05 #25

For me, it was really childish attitude because she didn't know Caleb. She me him maybe a month before he was turned in flower and after She never been with him.

Her love with Caleb was just a child dream. She was not able to understand that her dream was not the reality.

Their love is possible in the Tv show only because Caleb is younger, have feel in love with being herself and not the guardian the characters can freely move between world with Heart of Kandrakar.

I really think Corny is really immature in love in the comics and actually, I even think she is just more mature in whole in the tvshow.

Remember in season 1, When the WITCH choose to lie Elyon about her true identity, She was the only one thinking it was a error. In the comics We have waited 7 chapter for her remembering Elyon was her best friend.

And watch How Corny react while she obtain the 5 powers. In the TV show, she choose to use her power to protect the other and was able to control it. in the comics, she use it for personal use being completly posseded by power

And the fact Corny finished to understand the responsability of Caleb in the TV while in comics she wanted him to give up everything for her is also a proof of maturity