Crushes special anyone?

Littledreamer
Comic Reader
Littledreamer
Comic Reader

25 December 2017 04:01 #1

I found on some website that there is a special called "w.i.t.c.h crushes special", this is it: https://books.google.com.eg/books/about ... edir_esc=y
Have you heard about it? Anyone has it so you can scan it and upload it here? Thank you

Lemon-Lime
Comic Fan
Lemon-Lime
Comic Fan

26 December 2017 06:00 #2

I have this one! It doesn't have any new comics in it iirc, it's more like an advice book written from the POV of the girls.
Beep Boop

Littledreamer
Comic Reader
Littledreamer
Comic Reader

26 December 2017 13:07 #3

Lemon-Lime wrote: I have this one! It doesn't have any new comics in it iirc, it's more like an advice book written from the POV of the girls.
I know, i need to see it :D

galistar07water
top poster

27 December 2017 07:58 #4

Ah, yes...I think I've seen some of these books years ago while I was visiting some relatives Down Under. Back when W.I.T.C.H. was still in publication and airing new episodes, they would publish these fun activity books for children. It's pretty much the same now with popular series. For example, I still see some chapter books supposedly written by the Daring Do character in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic as well as the diary of the two pony sisters. When Frozen was mega hot a few years ago, I see them dishing out coloring books, chapter-diaries from the characters' POV, etc. This book on W.I.T.C.H.'s crushes was no different. 🙂

W.I.T.C.H. K.O.K.E. is brought to you by Kandrakar and the Gemini Council. Drink some magic!
Signature credited to skeiter-girl on DA for the beautiful artworks and permission
My DeviantArt Page W.I.T.C.H. Dreams of Lusteria

yoemeuunito
Comic Fan

2 February 2018 19:13 #5

galistar07water wrote:Ah, yes...I think I've seen some of these books years ago while I was visiting some relatives Down Under. Back when W.I.T.C.H. was still in publication and airing new episodes, they would publish these fun activity books for children. It's pretty much the same now with popular series. For example, I still see some chapter books supposedly written by the Daring Do character in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic as well as the diary of the two pony sisters. When Frozen was mega hot a few years ago, I see them dishing out coloring books, chapter-diaries from the characters' POV, etc. This book on W.I.T.C.H.'s crushes was no different. 
My old room mate actually has the daring do books. Lol

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk