Tekira
top poster
Tekira
top poster

31 May 2018 15:31 #826

I don't mind at all! I'm currently working 2 jobs and I come home exhausted half of the time, so this just slips my mind. Just continue without me!
Facebook * Hot Cute Girly Geek * 3DS: 107507154451

galistar07water
top poster

8 June 2018 03:06 #827

galistar07water wrote: Tekira is probably still busy, so I'm just gonna post this...if she doesn't mind...

Time to re-read Issue #124: A Friendly Creature

My thoughts on this issue later...
Okay, so my thought on this issue...it was cute.

I do like seeing Matt's grandfather, Mr. Olsen again. A very nice throwback to the first saga. It was also cute seeing Hay Lin going on her date with Wesley, but I still wished the writers had kept her with Eric. I can understand that long distance can weather relationship and Wesley is nice and all, but there was more build up to Eric, plus Hay Lin made such a big deal when he moved away and she even attempted to visit him. Heck, they made efforts to stay in touch in the On Stage special. But with the introduction of Wesley, the writers just threw Hay Lin's feelings for Eric out the window. Even Irma questioned this!

And this may sound strange, but is it just me, or did Wesley looked more...Asian a few issues back when they first introduced him as Hay Lin's new love interest? In this issue, the artist made him looked more...Caucasian. It's the way his face is drawn in both of these issues. I can understand that it may come down to different artists' drawing style, but when it comes to the Guardians or other characters, it looked a little bit more consistent...

Anyhow, the dragon was cute. Reminds me of the Water Shadow issue back in the 2nd saga and the Saarineen. Goes to show you that Earth is full of hidden magical creatures. Overall, I thought this issue was a cute and enjoyable filler.

W.I.T.C.H. K.O.K.E. is brought to you by Kandrakar and the Gemini Council. Drink some magic!
Signature credited to skeiter-girl on DA for the beautiful artworks and permission
My DeviantArt Page W.I.T.C.H. Dreams of Lusteria

pokemastercube
online gardener
pokemastercube
online gardener

8 June 2018 12:25 #828

main thing now i feel is some things are a little too rushed
crazy and proud

galistar07water
top poster

8 August 2018 16:46 #829

It's been awhile, but let's try to keep the re-reading going...(I feel like this forum is slowly dying because we're all getting older and busier with our lives). Looking at the date...wow, has it been 4 years since we first read this issue?

Time to re-read Issue #125: The Other Half
(Original Italian cover)

W.I.T.C.H. K.O.K.E. is brought to you by Kandrakar and the Gemini Council. Drink some magic!
Signature credited to skeiter-girl on DA for the beautiful artworks and permission
My DeviantArt Page W.I.T.C.H. Dreams of Lusteria

pokemastercube
online gardener
pokemastercube
online gardener

9 August 2018 11:21 #830

got to love the similaritys between peter and taranee knowing all the right people to get things.
now is it me or does their mum's cousen seem they are more the aunt then cousen, just to me they look like they are a lot older then implied.
now cornelia, umm lets not go into how wrong her snooping was, but then she just over-reacts (granted it is in character for her) but then destrying someone elses property was a bit too far.
it also seems like they re-used dean's character model for the random guy the cousen met.
overall was a ok filler story, tho seems to be a little too commonly happening
crazy and proud