Book FAQ beta

The place to read and discuss the W.I.T.C.H. books.
FinnHudson
Comic Reader
FinnHudson
Comic Reader

10 January 2013 16:58 #51

ivan_georgiev.Hello,cool!im too from Russia.

Lemon-Lime
Comic Fan
Lemon-Lime
Comic Fan

28 January 2018 07:01 #52

I've been looking into finally buying the rest of the Adventures books for my sister to read, but Irma's book (Enchanted Music) has next to no information online. A few people on Goodreads and similar book discussion sites have talked about reading it, but there's no indicator that they read the book in English....did the English release of that specific book get cancelled? Even Amazon.uk's listing doesn't have any copies for sale!
Beep Boop

MoonCloud217
top poster

31 January 2018 09:06 #53

thats right. there were no english release for irma's book. i guess its a project to translate but since its a book and not a comic it will be a lot more difficult.
"the queen of WITCH since forever" --- Omar @ facebook.com/MoonCloud217

TWRWMOM
Comic Reader
TWRWMOM
Comic Reader

5 February 2018 23:48 #54

Lemon-Lime wrote: I've been looking into finally buying the rest of the Adventures books for my sister to read, but Irma's book (Enchanted Music) has next to no information online. A few people on Goodreads and similar book discussion sites have talked about reading it, but there's no indicator that they read the book in English....did the English release of that specific book get cancelled? Even Amazon.uk's listing doesn't have any copies for sale!
.Just to add to MoonCloud's answer:

I've tried to find it too, but with no success. Take my word for it, It's not possible.*

The thing is: This book was going to be released but got cancelled for some reason. That means it has a cover, ISBN, description and all that.....but it doesn't exist.*

Although It's not an incomplete work, you won't find it in English, save your time and buy it in another language. That's what I've done (Portuguese).

*There are indeed some advanced copies for publishers out there, but unless your cousin owns Disney or something, you won't be able to get them........legally.

Lemon-Lime
Comic Fan
Lemon-Lime
Comic Fan

9 February 2018 06:13 #55

The good thing about advance versions is that nobody actually really cracks down on the copies that leak out into the secondhand market unless it's for something REALLY high-profile - trust me, I have enough advance watermark CDs with spooky foreboding warnings on them to know xD 
Beep Boop