sinekashii
Comic Reader
sinekashii
Comic Reader

7 August 2018 14:04 #176

dragon78 wrote: I do like that group shot but also like covers with just Will. Though covers with the villains are nice as well.
There's a lot of Will covers even she's the big illustration with tiny illustrations of the other girls being in witch form :)

galistar07water
top poster

7 August 2018 18:32 #177

I wished they had used the cover with Orube on it with Will in the 3rd saga. But at least she appeared in the cover with all the other Guardians.

W.I.T.C.H. K.O.K.E. is brought to you by Kandrakar and the Gemini Council. Drink some magic!
Signature credited to skeiter-girl on DA for the beautiful artworks and permission
My DeviantArt Page W.I.T.C.H. Dreams of Lusteria

sinekashii
Comic Reader
sinekashii
Comic Reader

7 August 2018 19:05 #178

galistar07water wrote: I wished they had used the cover with Orube on it with Will in the 3rd saga. But at least she appeared in the cover with all the other Guardians.
This so much! In Denmark they had a cover for her specially even tho it wasn't in the Italy release. She definitely deserve a cover of hers. She's in the next arc too tho son hope they do it.

galistar07water
top poster

7 August 2018 22:10 #179

In the 5th arc, Orube only appears on the cover of issue #49. It is possible that Yen Press might use that one, but I think they'll use the 50th issue.

If it were me, I would choose these three covers for Yen Press' next re-release of the 5th arc

W.I.T.C.H. K.O.K.E. is brought to you by Kandrakar and the Gemini Council. Drink some magic!
Signature credited to skeiter-girl on DA for the beautiful artworks and permission

pokemastercube
online gardener
pokemastercube
online gardener

8 August 2018 11:43 #180

deffenatly good picks, of all of them i think the 50th issue cover is a must no-matter what
crazy and proud

galistar07water
top poster

8 August 2018 16:38 #181

But looking at how Yen Press chose their covers on the first 4 arcs, I'm going to guess that these covers might be what they're choosing next for the 5th arc instead. They're not terrible covers, but I feel as if they're not as dramatic. ;p (we should play a cover guessing game here while we wait for the new re-release to come out and have a mini discussion about our picks and guesses😊)

pokemastercube
online gardener
pokemastercube
online gardener

9 August 2018 10:49 #182

is it bad to wish they comission new art?
crazy and proud

galistar07water
top poster

9 August 2018 18:09 #183

Sadly, I don't think these publishing companies can commission new art, but use what's already available and re-edit it to make it ready for (re)release in English.

Lemon-Lime
Comic Fan
Lemon-Lime
Comic Fan

15 August 2018 00:08 #184

Surely Disney has a stockpile of promotional art they can send Yen Press? 
Beep Boop

MoonCloud217
top poster

20 August 2018 10:22 #185

i think the covers should be more relevant to the story inside, in the last arcs all they did was put happy smiley faces on front, even when the story was serious, which was a shame and gave a false image on what the magazine contained, i think they just tried to sell more, but in the end it had the opposite effect because new customers didnt get what they expected.
"the queen of WITCH since forever" --- Omar @ facebook.com/MoonCloud217