new project request

dancebaby

March 8th, 2010, 8:36 am #1

hi wingtip! thank you guys so much for your hard work, i especially love "a delicious relationship".

i came across a really good dropped series yesterday, and was wondering if you guys would be interested in picking it up.

Shoujo
Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Historical , Romance

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=160

it's a very dramatic historical series, and it reminds me a bit of basara (if any of you guys have read that).

there are 8 bunko volumes, and complete japanese raws avaliable in excellent quality.

hope you guys can consider this! thanks so much

quixoticpixel
Advanced Member
quixoticpixel
Advanced Member

March 8th, 2010, 12:39 pm #2

Hiya~ <3

It seems A Willful Muse has picked up Tenma no Ketsuzoku. They're a bit under-staffed, but they've already started working on the next chapter where ShoujoMagic left off.

It DOES look like an amazing project, though!

chihaya
Advanced Member
chihaya
Advanced Member

March 8th, 2010, 4:45 pm #3

I love Tenma no Ketsuzoku! The licensed version in my country was dropped after vol.5 *sobs* so there's no way I can do it and we're short on translators right now. Hopefully A Willful Muse will continue it till the end.

Thank you for recommending it though. =D

dancebaby

March 8th, 2010, 5:28 pm #4

what?! no way! i havent seen any of their releases yet?

and yes i really love the series too, its such a good series! thank you guys so much for considering it anyways!

i hope im not being really obnoxious... but i'd ALSO like to request "seigi no mikata". it's a josei told through a younger sister's point of view mostly about her older sister, who is always ruining her life and making her miserable! but her demonic older sister is somehow regarded as an "angel" to to everyone else.

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=6628

Comedy Josei Romance Slice of Life

it's a wonderful series and quite possibly my favorite josei, and is hilarious from the very start. although i dont think you guys would want/be able to pick this up because the raws are a bit hard to come by, you guys should definitely read what has been released so far!

kaitouace
Advanced Member
kaitouace
Advanced Member

March 14th, 2010, 1:56 pm #5

Ah Seigi no Mikata!! I watched the drama series. Absolutely hilarious. You can feel for the younger sister. I would agree to picking up this series!!!!

dancebaby

March 14th, 2010, 5:18 pm #6

i tried watching the drama but couldnt, because the manga was even better and it was hard to adjust

chihaya
Advanced Member
chihaya
Advanced Member

March 15th, 2010, 4:46 am #7

Hmm I think at least two groups are doing Seigi no Mikata so let's wait for them =D

I love Hijiri Chiaki's manga though. Actually I was trying to push one to be our future project but yet have to find a translator.

dancebaby

March 15th, 2010, 4:27 pm #8

i personally think it has been dropped since the last release was nearly a year ago. i also emailed them a few months ago about whether they were still working on it and they never responded but yes, i really love her work, any project on her work would be great <3

yambasket
Advanced Member
yambasket
Advanced Member

March 20th, 2010, 1:10 pm #9

Thanks for the recommendations. Now I've found a new good manga to read

btw, I saw on Solaris-SVU's site that Seigi no Mikata is on the Active Projects list, but listed with the status 'Canceled'. Perhaps they haven't updated it to their Cancelled/Dropped projects list yet. hmm.

And, I love Tenma no Ketsuzoku! I'm so happy Wilful Muse picked it up. they do great work with their scanlations... I've got all 24 vols in Chinese, but its super difficult to read - for me at least. I also find I take much longer to read it (in english) compared to other manga. its definitely not fluffy stuff ! Its not going to be easy to translate either. wilful muse : fighting!

dancebaby

March 24th, 2010, 9:06 pm #10

i noticed that too, i think the two groups just stopped working on it since it has just been so long since their last release =/

yes, it was great that wm picked up tenma but i actually dont think theyre working on it yet, but still recuiting people to help for that project... so we'll have to be patient! :wacko:

Confirmation of reply: