Update and question

Update and question

John
John

September 15th, 2017, 6:39 am #1

Hi Jim,

As per your advice I've been treating for yeast and stopped using soap on the glans. It's been 4 days and I just have another question. I also have a whiteish/ clear almost blister looking thing on my foreskin below the frenulum. I thought first it was a friction blister but it's been there for a very long time now. Could this still be yeast ? Oddly, it feels very pleasureable when I put pressure on it. Her arwe some photos.
https://imgur.com/a/eqBDD

Also, should I continue my fenulum stretchess? It's tearing is my main issue. Lots of scar tissue after years of not knowing what to do. I've been trying for 2 years to see a urologist but I have poor access to medical care. Thank you.

September 16th, 2017, 1:00 am #2

If there fluid in it? Does it fell as if something is inside of it. It could be a little blister, or it could be a cyst. It it becomes a doctor, a very simply and quick surgery could get rid of it.

Yeast won't cause bumps, but it could cause tearing. If you're using a good quality yeast cream it would normally diappear in 3-4 day. You don't need a urologist. Your GP or family physician should be able to diagnose and treat or refer you to a dermatologist.