Two Finger Stretching

Two Finger Stretching

Anonoymous
Anonoymous

April 25th, 2012, 3:38 am #1

Hello-

My question is: Is it okay if I can't insert two fingers into my foreskin but I can retract it comfortably while erect and flaccid.

Secondly,

When I retract while soft, I feel like the foreskin is like a rubberband around the glans. It feels like it's kind of choking it. Not to an extreame degree though. Is it suppose to be like not. If not, how do I fix it?

April 25th, 2012, 8:19 pm #2

If you look just a couple or so posts down from yours, you'll see the directions for stretching. If your foreskin retracts part way, you need to do what is outlined.

Anonyomous
Anonyomous

April 25th, 2012, 9:45 pm #3

I don't know what to read because i don't even know if i do need to do these exercises. My question was: is it okay if i can't insert two fingers inside, but still be able to retract my foreskin comfortably both soft and erect?

My foreskin retracts easily both when erect and flaccid but I can't insert two fingers.

April 26th, 2012, 12:53 am #4

If your foreskin ring is choking the shaft when you retract, you need to widen the opening.

Inserting two fingers with an erection is not something you need to do.

April 26th, 2012, 1:25 pm #5

Hello-

My question is: Is it okay if I can't insert two fingers into my foreskin but I can retract it comfortably while erect and flaccid.

Secondly,

When I retract while soft, I feel like the foreskin is like a rubberband around the glans. It feels like it's kind of choking it. Not to an extreame degree though. Is it suppose to be like not. If not, how do I fix it?
Your penis is wider than two of your fingers, your two little fingers if nothing else.

You need to stretch the foreskin forward and hold it open in order to get your fingers inside. That is the special skill involved. It is generally easier to do this if you do not have an erection.

That said, if you can comfortably retract, fully, when erect, what is your actual concern in the first place?