Stretching

Stretching

Richie
Richie

May 3rd, 2012, 1:00 am #1

I can pull the foreskin all the way down; however, when i'm fully erect and i try to pull it down, a tight ring forms in the general area under my glans

Does this mean that I need to stretch more?

As a side note (i'm not sure if this is relevant to the forum) i'm 14 years old and my penis is 5 inches, is that small?

Thanks guys

May 3rd, 2012, 8:59 pm #2

If you're having any difficulty in retracting when erect, it needs some loosening.

Your size is quite normal, especially in light of your age.

May 3rd, 2012, 9:27 pm #3

I can pull the foreskin all the way down; however, when i'm fully erect and i try to pull it down, a tight ring forms in the general area under my glans

Does this mean that I need to stretch more?

As a side note (i'm not sure if this is relevant to the forum) i'm 14 years old and my penis is 5 inches, is that small?

Thanks guys
Everything is relevant; our task here is to have fellows achieve a normal and satisfying sexual function. Normal adult correctly measured penis length in Imperial measure is five to six½ inches, measured along the top from base to tip with a straight ruler. It should come as no surprise that many fellows love embellishing this by up to three inches - the most they believe they can get away with and remain almost believable. Of course they never have any way of proving this.

Mind you, at only 14, you may well have some further growing to do.

That aside, if your foreskin constricts your erection when retracted, it clearly is too tight and you need to do the stretching we describe here. It will not hurt you to read well back through the discussions here until you find a number of descriptions with possible slight variations, of how to do this, and you probably will benefit from some stretching of the frænulum as well.

Richie
Richie

May 4th, 2012, 6:12 am #4

Thanks Jim and Paul!

I have another question tho, will masturbating change the direction the penis slants towards? e.g. Left or right? and will masturbating change the shape of the penis over time?

May 4th, 2012, 4:40 pm #5

The slant will not be affected unless you do some damage to the chambers which create the erection. That would be a very rare thing to do.

May 4th, 2012, 7:17 pm #6

Thanks Jim and Paul!

I have another question tho, will masturbating change the direction the penis slants towards? e.g. Left or right? and will masturbating change the shape of the penis over time?
Yes, this is a common ("urban") mythology; that depending on which hand you use to masturbate, or which way you grip, you may subtly "bend" your penis one way or the other, or upward or downward.

Well, three things. Firstly, you will note that in respect to the stretching exercises we explain here, stretching is dependent on consistent and persistent stress on skin (or whatever other body tissue might be involved) for serious lengths of time. Masturbation (as we know it) is the very opposite of this, you are moving the skin quite rapidly back and forth and the pressure on the erectile bodies is similarly oscillating. This if anything, encourages the tissues to resist stretching, just as your knees resist being deformed from the pressure as you stride. And let's face it, the time you spend doing this, is I trust, not all that great! (You get erections for much longer periods during the night anyway!)

Secondly, as I explain in regard to why "jelqing" is going to be of little or no effect in enlarging the penis, the corpora cavernosae - the erectile bodies of the penis - are much tougher than the skin; their very purpose is to maintain their shape against whatever you use your penis for, if it were otherwise, your penis would "wear out", bending out of shape over the years of sexual activity. Clearly it does not unless you develop Peyronie's Disease, which is a quite separate matter.

Finally, what does account for the left/ right "slant" of your penis, is your "handedness" but unrelated to masturbation. The result of being "right-handed" is generally that your right hand grows slightly more than your left and correspondingly your right foot is usually just a little (sometimes even a shoe size) larger than the left. Well, you have two corpora cavernosae in your penis, and if the right one also grows more than the left, then even a minor difference will exert leverage and slant your penis to the left, or if the left is a little larger, slant it to the right. It's as simple as that.