Stretch while erect or flaccid?

Stretch while erect or flaccid?

September 12th, 2017, 11:34 pm #1

Hello, I apparently have stage 1 phimosis (meaning I can get the foreskin past the glans, but it's difficult to get the foreskin to return) and am currently looking to fix this with manual stretching. I've done some research on this whole problem, but one thing people never seem to mention when providing techniques for manual stretching (with either fingers, q-tips, etc) is whether one stretches while hard or while flaccid--if there is even a difference. I'm just looking for some more practical advice about the process of manual stretching. Also, if I have stage 1 phimosis, should I be able to get both fingers in? It seems a bit of a challenge at the moment, but perhaps I am not being as abrasive with it as I should be. Thank you if you are able to provide any answers. If my questions are not clear enough, I can try to be more concise.

September 14th, 2017, 5:29 pm #2

Forget the classifications of stages. Foreskin have such a wide range of variety, that it's impossible to describe them in such a narrow way.

You'll find it much easier to stretch in the flaccid state, but there really are no rules, nor will the results change. You'll be able to get two fingers in when the opening is large enough. The most important rule is consistency. Don't miss any days of stretching.