Phimosis Diagnosis

Joined: December 16th, 2017, 11:40 pm

December 16th, 2017, 11:48 pm #1

So I have lived with a tight foreskin my entire life.

My family physician recently retired and I have been seeing a new doctor.

My new family doctor diagnosed me with phimosis and referred me to a Urologist.

He has prescribed me creams, stretching techniques etc.

He's now suggesting i should get circumcised.

I was wondering, if you all agree with the diagnosis.

The pictures attached are of me limp and at the max of my tolerance to retract it.