phimosis and sex

phimosis and sex

June 17th, 2012, 7:47 pm #1

hi,
I have had phimosis for many years and I am determined to try the stretching techniques in this site. Recently I tried having sex and because of the tightness of the foreskin, the experience was painful and the next day I saw a blood spot on my foreskin. Any ideas for removing this blood spot?
Thanks

June 17th, 2012, 10:40 pm #2

I suppose you could pop it with a sterile needle. However, it will probably go away by itself. How on Earth did you get that?

Let me know if you have any challenges with the stretching and results.

June 17th, 2012, 10:43 pm #3

i got it because of the tight foreskin while having intercourse

June 18th, 2012, 2:01 pm #4

hi,
I have had phimosis for many years and I am determined to try the stretching techniques in this site. Recently I tried having sex and because of the tightness of the foreskin, the experience was painful and the next day I saw a blood spot on my foreskin. Any ideas for removing this blood spot?
Thanks
Not precisely sure what you mean by a "blood spot", presumably a blood blister or technically, a "petechia". If blood had escaped, it would simply wash off.

If it is under the skin, nothing whatsoever to do.

Nor need it stop you from doing the stretching.

Ron
Ron

June 22nd, 2012, 12:18 am #5

hi,
it is under the skin and it looks unsightly as though it is an STD. It is purpleish in colour. Can anything be done about it?
thanks

June 22nd, 2012, 12:55 pm #6

OK, this happened recently, and it appears to be a "blood blister" of sorts.

I repeat, nothing whatsoever to do. It will be reabsorbed in its own good time. There are products (or used to be) such as "Hirudoid®" (yes, having checked, it is still marketed) supposedly to do this faster but I honestly do not believe in them.

If you think this looks like a STD, methinks you know very little of STDs. Or presume your partner does not.

+ron
+ron

June 24th, 2012, 1:40 am #7

hi,
I have had this "blister" for more than two years. Inst that too long? How long before it is reabsorbed?
Secondly, based on the instructions here for tight foreskin, I see that the skin must be stretched and held in that position for a few seconds. Wouldn't the phimocure rings do a good job at holding the skin in a stretched position?
thanks

June 24th, 2012, 11:32 am #8

OK, this happened recently, and it appears to be a "blood blister" of sorts.

I repeat, nothing whatsoever to do. It will be reabsorbed in its own good time. There are products (or used to be) such as "Hirudoid®" (yes, having checked, it is still marketed) supposedly to do this faster but I honestly do not believe in them.

If you think this looks like a STD, methinks you know very little of STDs. Or presume your partner does not.
I'm trying to work from your original description. You said "Recently I tried having sex ... experience was painful and the next day I saw a blood spot on my foreskin".

Which is it?

It's not a few seconds, it's a few minutes that you should be holding the stretch, in fact as long as possible.

Yes, that's exactly the point; the longer and more consistently you hold the stretch (as well as exerting a reasonable amount of tension), the more (speedily) effective it will be. Ergo, the "Phimocure" rings worn for hours or even most of the day at a time, should be particularly effective.

ron
ron

June 26th, 2012, 12:02 am #9

hi,
Sorry, I have no idea why I said recently. Honestly, it was about two years ago. Why is the blister still there?

June 26th, 2012, 12:04 pm #10

I think the situation is, you examined yourself after the painful episode and found something that was already there, but you had not noticed previously because you had not looked intently.

I know of no form of traumatic bruising which is permanent. A red spot however is commonly a haemangioma - a small knot of blood vessels which grows for no particular reason, but takes weeks or months to do so.