My appointment

My appointment

May 4th, 2012, 12:32 am #1

So I went to the dermatologist to look into this like I said I was going to. Not to call ******** on this (I've seen it on penn and teller and they seem to say it works) but he told me the skin is far too elastic to actually try to stretch in any way and just like my urologist said, there's no way it could work and this idea is nonsense.

On the bright side he said the skin is really durable though and more than likely will not tear. But i'd still need surgery (some sort of split thing, instead of circumcision, so again my urologist lied when he said 'only option') if i want it to cosmetically look correct.

May 4th, 2012, 12:52 am #2

The concept of skin expansion is really not one up to debate. It's a well accepted practice used in treatment of burn victims all around the world. It is also used in treatment of other conditions in which new skin is needed. The laws of nature dictate it, not some dermatologist or urologist, regardless of how smart or well educated they may be. The pages herein provide ample evidence as to the efficacy of stretching skin in order to make it grow. In a nutshell, both doctors you are seeing are not telling you the truth. However, it is your call whom you wish to believe.

If those doctors were to visit www.cirp.org, they'd find a wealth of information some of which tells of the success of Chinese doctors in stretching the foreskins of little boys in order to prevent circumcising them. Visiting www.foreskinrestore.com would show graphic evidence that entire foreskins can be created by stretching the elastic skin of the penis.

When you were born, your penis was a fraction of the size it is now. Somehow, that elastic skin and mucosa grew as your penis grew, so the theory that elastic skin won't grow is out the window.

The surgery the doctor is recommending might be a dorsal slit, a procedure which produces a grotesque looking penis with dog ears hanging from each side. Is that what he suggests is cosmetically correct? It's also possible he could be suggesting a zig-zag type of cut which is sutured up in a different direction to enlarge the diameter of the opening. Abnormal bumps would result. Is that cosmetically correct?

What's the real problem here?

May 4th, 2012, 1:57 am #3

Dorsal slit is what he suggested yes. Thank you for the links. It helps to see like, evidence. I don't want to believe them. I want to just look normal and not feel pain or actually have my foreskin tear or something. My girlfriend is a nymph. If I was going to never have sex i'd be fine with it, but she's been pushing the circumcision thing (though she prefers uncirc'd) just so that I don't have to risk the tearing thing. The dermatologist said that isn't much of a threat, so that calmed her down on the pressuring but it's just good to have something other than 'this network54 forum' so thank you so much.

May 4th, 2012, 12:31 pm #4

So I went to the dermatologist to look into this like I said I was going to. Not to call ******** on this (I've seen it on penn and teller and they seem to say it works) but he told me the skin is far too elastic to actually try to stretch in any way and just like my urologist said, there's no way it could work and this idea is nonsense.

On the bright side he said the skin is really durable though and more than likely will not tear. But i'd still need surgery (some sort of split thing, instead of circumcision, so again my urologist lied when he said 'only option') if i want it to cosmetically look correct.
Tempted as I am to simply ignore such recalcitrance, I will explain at least for the sake of others reading here.

The dermatologist says "the skin is far to elastic", eh? Well that is in part correct; that is the particular characteristic of the foreskin; it is indeed more elastic than almost any other part of the body. The term "elastic" refers to its ability, when stretched, to return accurately to its original size. Technically, the word is also used to imply that no energy is wasted between stretching and return, but that does not matter here. Part of this mechanism, is the smooth (Dartos) muscle which it contains which actively tightens it in addition to passively elastic tissue.

What is not correct, is that this elasticity in any manner prevents stretching - as Jim points out, growth occurs in tandem with the rest of the body, and this growth is largely determined by the requirement for the skin to accommodate to the body size. Specifically, fat people have more skin area than thin people, and it is not because the fat tissue sends growth hormones to the skin, but that the fat physically stretches the skin. When we refer to "stretching", we are actually not talking about a passive process whereby any material stretches when strained beyond its elastic limit, but the process of growth which is provoked by consistent strain (engineering term) on the skin.

It's nice to know that your girlfriend accompanied you to the dermatologist. I'd like to know whether she has also accompanied you whilst you browse here?

Your girlfriend is a "nymph"? Not sure what you mean. You perhaps mean "nympho", colloquial slang for "nymphomaniac"?

What really worries me is that your original posting was a month ago, but you consistently fail to mention what stretching you have been doing in that month, how often during the day and for how long each time, and consequently, what you have achieved in terms of retraction in that time?

May 4th, 2012, 4:31 pm #5

Dorsal slit is what he suggested yes. Thank you for the links. It helps to see like, evidence. I don't want to believe them. I want to just look normal and not feel pain or actually have my foreskin tear or something. My girlfriend is a nymph. If I was going to never have sex i'd be fine with it, but she's been pushing the circumcision thing (though she prefers uncirc'd) just so that I don't have to risk the tearing thing. The dermatologist said that isn't much of a threat, so that calmed her down on the pressuring but it's just good to have something other than 'this network54 forum' so thank you so much.
If you want an ugly penis, a dorsal slit can do that for you. Stay away from that guy!

Your girlfriend needs to understand that this is your penis and not hers. Also let her know a circumcision would put you out of commission for about six weeks. During that same time frame, you can make some tremendous progress with stretching. I suggest that you work on the frenulum immediately to prevent tearing it.

May 4th, 2012, 5:42 pm #6

Tempted as I am to simply ignore such recalcitrance, I will explain at least for the sake of others reading here.

The dermatologist says "the skin is far to elastic", eh? Well that is in part correct; that is the particular characteristic of the foreskin; it is indeed more elastic than almost any other part of the body. The term "elastic" refers to its ability, when stretched, to return accurately to its original size. Technically, the word is also used to imply that no energy is wasted between stretching and return, but that does not matter here. Part of this mechanism, is the smooth (Dartos) muscle which it contains which actively tightens it in addition to passively elastic tissue.

What is not correct, is that this elasticity in any manner prevents stretching - as Jim points out, growth occurs in tandem with the rest of the body, and this growth is largely determined by the requirement for the skin to accommodate to the body size. Specifically, fat people have more skin area than thin people, and it is not because the fat tissue sends growth hormones to the skin, but that the fat physically stretches the skin. When we refer to "stretching", we are actually not talking about a passive process whereby any material stretches when strained beyond its elastic limit, but the process of growth which is provoked by consistent strain (engineering term) on the skin.

It's nice to know that your girlfriend accompanied you to the dermatologist. I'd like to know whether she has also accompanied you whilst you browse here?

Your girlfriend is a "nymph"? Not sure what you mean. You perhaps mean "nympho", colloquial slang for "nymphomaniac"?

What really worries me is that your original posting was a month ago, but you consistently fail to mention what stretching you have been doing in that month, how often during the day and for how long each time, and consequently, what you have achieved in terms of retraction in that time?
She hasn't looked at this website, I don't so much want her to either. But yes, she is a very sexual being.

I've been stretching it almost every day, and I've made a tiny bit of progress. Nothing overwhelmingly noticable, but some. I pull it straight outward about an inch, and then make sure i'm grabbing as close to the tip as possible with my two fingers like hooks and pull it open and just hold it in its most stretched position and count to 60 twice, trying to stretch the frenulem and foreskin as much as i can without causing intense pain. I didn't know you wanted me to post about any progress I've made, I'm sorry.

May 5th, 2012, 6:39 am #7

Why is it OK for her to go to the dermatologist with you to get the wrong ideas, but not come here and participate in the discussion? Are there perhaps things you do not wish her to know?

Anyway, as long as you are actually doing the stretching, you should get somewhere. It concerns us when people want to talk all around the subject without ever genuinely starting. If you are hooking your fingers fully inside the foreskin so that they sit beside the glans, then by either leaning them together or inserting extra fingers to "pack" in, you should be able to hold the stretch for much longer periods without needing to rest. And you are correct - pulling away from the glans as you do this, with one finger in the frænulum as you do it, will incorporate some frænulum stretching as well.

May 5th, 2012, 12:28 pm #8

yes i'd rather her not know that I've spoken about her on this forum and stuff. She understands this stuff works and doesn't protest it or anything, she just wanted me to 'get it over with' and stuff. I don't feel any need to rest when I stretch, I just thought only 60 seconds was whats needed, and also, it's kinda slippery and hard to hold for that long. I wish there was some sort of tool I could just use to leave it in a stretched position for the entirety of my day lol.

May 5th, 2012, 4:16 pm #9

It's called flesh tunnel. Heard of it? Read more of the threads and you'll find this discussed with Paul's recommendation for a particular design which will encourage the tunnel to stay in place. In addition, one thread discusses a commercially available set of skin tunnels so you don't have to experiment with sizes or be bothered by locating places to buy them.

May 6th, 2012, 2:47 am #10

Quite interested in this flesh tunnel thing. I sit at my desk all day at work and stuff, I'd love to just kinda have it there keeping me constantly stretched.