Bye Bye Foreskin?

Bye Bye Foreskin?

Harry Kerr
Harry Kerr

June 25th, 2012, 4:50 pm #1

Hi

i have posted on these forums a couple times asking about stretching, i tried all the techniques for a period of time and i was noticing difference but i found it difficult to do every day and i have not been stretching at all recently so my foreskin is tight again. Anyway i finally built up the courage to go to the doctors... Basically what she said was that it was far to tight to live with (i have never been in any pain or discomfort with my foreskin however). She said i would need to be referred to a surgeon for a closer look and she said that circumcision was very likely. As someone who doesn't even like getting injections this made me feel rather sick. What i am wondering is, should i go ahead with circumcision or will using the stretching techniques with a steroid cream work?
This link is to a picture similar to my foreskin.

Thanks

June 25th, 2012, 9:52 pm #2

You have never been in any pain or discomfort. You also got advice from someone without your experience! What do you think she might know that you don't? My guess is nothing.

No, you were getting progress. Bite the bullet and set aside the time. This is not a difficult thing to do. You basically need five minutes in the morning and five minutes in the evening. Do it while using the toilet! You do have time for that, right? How about shower time?

See if you can get that doctor to prescribe betamethasone ointment 0.05%. If so, get back to us, but meanwhile, get to stretching. Once you achieve retraction, you'll be glad you did it.

June 25th, 2012, 11:08 pm #3

Hi

i have posted on these forums a couple times asking about stretching, i tried all the techniques for a period of time and i was noticing difference but i found it difficult to do every day and i have not been stretching at all recently so my foreskin is tight again. Anyway i finally built up the courage to go to the doctors... Basically what she said was that it was far to tight to live with (i have never been in any pain or discomfort with my foreskin however). She said i would need to be referred to a surgeon for a closer look and she said that circumcision was very likely. As someone who doesn't even like getting injections this made me feel rather sick. What i am wondering is, should i go ahead with circumcision or will using the stretching techniques with a steroid cream work?

Thanks
Before we advise you on what you should do at this point, you need to describe exactly what you have "tried" so far. And just how often, and for how long?

If it was "far to tight to live with", why are you not dead then? If your condition is in fact as illustrated, then you clearly will not have any pain or discomfort because no normal sexual activity will exert enough force on the foreskin to stretch it to the degree of causing pain. It is a matter of mechanics - only when the foreskin will almost retract, can the force of thrusting add to the tension significantly at the tight part.

And the question is - in what way would circumcision benefit you? Since exposure of the glans is not necessary for sexual enjoyment (as you already know, since you have no difficulty masturbating - if anything, it is very convenient to have such a foreskin), and "cleaning" involves only "funnelling" the opening and letting the shower run inside, then you have no specific need to pull it back, do you?

OK, you went to the doctor. She demonstrated the lack of understanding we told you she would. If you want your foreskin - and much of your sexual sensation - removed, go for it, the six weeks of discomfort (two from the scar healing and at least four from the always-exposed glans until the sensation fully dulls) hardly counts in a lifetime.

If you want to have a working foreskin, then yes, it will require work but we are prepared to review the principles if you explain what you have actually done beforehand.

Stephan
Stephan

June 27th, 2012, 12:11 am #4

Hi

Thanks
When I was about 13 I had a similar problem. Mine was so bad that I would pee through two holes..
It was very difficult to deal with the situation. So I was circumcised...
The pain and discomfort was terrible....
If I had a choice I would have opted out of the circumcision.
I would have tried the stretching. However, I was young and my parents weren't well informed in the issue.

The loss in sexual pleasure alone...!!!
It takes a long time for me to reach climax and I think it is mainly due to my circumcision.
Also I have read that the foreskin can prevent dryness during intercourse.
My partner constantly dries out.

June 27th, 2012, 12:57 pm #5

We know this. I agree with everything you have said. It should be self-evident but people - including doctors - are ignorant of simple cause-and-effect. That is why we run this discussion board.

Which leads me to be curious and ask - how long have you been following us, and how do you come to be here? Is it an interest in advocacy?

Stephan
Stephan

June 27th, 2012, 6:44 pm #6

Well last night I decided to do some research as to what the foreskin actually does.
I felt a little bit down when I read about all the great things it was used for.
But, I can't miss something i've never really had.
I also read that circumcision was pretty much irreversible...
Except for a few reconstruction surgeries that had worked out (wikipedia etc).
But the cost of them alone ranges in the 10's of thousands and I have no way of knowing if restoring the skin will also reverse the side effects of circumcision.
So after reading that I decided to see if the problem I had was a rare case or if many people had it.
It turns out it isn't too uncommon according to this website (and others).
Thereafter I was appalled at how doctors and the like are pushing for circumcision...
I read that circumcision used to be a punishment to kids who masturbated...
It decreases sexual pleasure!
Sex is supposed to be a beautiful thing. But for me it just isn't as satisfying as I believe it should be.
So I might as well influence someones choice on the matter.
Keep your foreskin. If you can stretch it stretch it.. Once its gone. It's gone..

June 27th, 2012, 9:41 pm #7

Surgery is not the only method to restore the foreskin, and, in fact, it's the least desirable for other reasons besides cost. The most effective methods employ the same concepts we use here to enlarge the foreskin opening and lengthen the frenulum. It's called skin expansion.

Start here: www.norm.org

Depending upon how much loose skin you still have, beginning methods vary. If you're tight, you'll need to employ tape to secure whatever amount of skin you can pull forward. If you're loose, you might be able to begin with a device.

The very best device on the market is sold at this site: www.foreskinrestore.com

At the site, you can see pictures of the owner's results as well as two other men's results. The DTR sold there can be used many different ways, and it has the ability to direct the growth where it's most needed. For example, if your scar is close to the corona, you need more inner mucosa than outer skin. If your scar is quite a ways down the shaft from the corona, you need more skin than mucosa. You can regulate that by how you use the DTR. Chuch who runs the business will also answer your questions privately by email.

You may email me privately at jimsplacetofixthings@yahoo.com for more information.

Stephan
Stephan

June 30th, 2012, 5:54 am #8

That Is truly amazing. I never knew!
I think I will try it.

Harry Kerr
Harry Kerr

July 17th, 2012, 6:48 pm #9

Before we advise you on what you should do at this point, you need to describe exactly what you have "tried" so far. And just how often, and for how long?

If it was "far to tight to live with", why are you not dead then? If your condition is in fact as illustrated, then you clearly will not have any pain or discomfort because no normal sexual activity will exert enough force on the foreskin to stretch it to the degree of causing pain. It is a matter of mechanics - only when the foreskin will almost retract, can the force of thrusting add to the tension significantly at the tight part.

And the question is - in what way would circumcision benefit you? Since exposure of the glans is not necessary for sexual enjoyment (as you already know, since you have no difficulty masturbating - if anything, it is very convenient to have such a foreskin), and "cleaning" involves only "funnelling" the opening and letting the shower run inside, then you have no specific need to pull it back, do you?

OK, you went to the doctor. She demonstrated the lack of understanding we told you she would. If you want your foreskin - and much of your sexual sensation - removed, go for it, the six weeks of discomfort (two from the scar healing and at least four from the always-exposed glans until the sensation fully dulls) hardly counts in a lifetime.

If you want to have a working foreskin, then yes, it will require work but we are prepared to review the principles if you explain what you have actually done beforehand.
I decided to keep stretching every day and night and only a couple weeks later i can fully retract me foreskin when flaccid. I still need to keep stretching in order to retract it when erect but i would just like to thank you for giving me the information i needed to do it! My appointment with the surgeon is in a couple of weeks so i would love to go with a foreskin that is fully retractable! THANK YOU!

July 17th, 2012, 9:37 pm #10

Cancel the appointment. If you change your mind, you can always reschedule. If you do as we advise, you won't change your mind.