Yvonne & JB Doc moron is Satan games....

Yvonne & JB Doc moron is Satan games....

Tim
Tim

April 29th, 2011, 9:48 am #1

I would rather fight hand and hand then depend on you for support.

Seoc and Iceman must be good fighters.

Doc Strange attacks me in spirit form.

I'm just trying to help you.

Tim

April 29th, 2011, 12:29 pm #2

I personally do not have an issue with Doc Strange or anyone else who visits this forum. It is an open forum and people who post here are entitled to voice their opinon. Where their is freedom there is choice. When challenged you can choose to put forth your view or you can choose not to put forth your view. God had given us certain freedoms and within those limits we can we can learn to be kind and tolerant to one another. If we can learn to cut people some slack, the world would be a better place. Enjoy your morning Tim because they are all numbered. JB

April 29th, 2011, 1:16 pm #3

Tim
I have been telling you for a long time that you don't need anyone but the Lord to guide you: I found what I have by this and this alone: NOBODY told me anything but the Lord in me:

I found out later that others had found the same things, but I didn't listen to others.......I listened to the Lord in me and I never trusted anything I felt or thought about him that was NOT WRITTEN......

if Jesus quoted his OWN WORD to rid him of the temptation from Satan, then why would I need to do less?

the WORD is sufficient

but don't expect the WORD to be the same for the rest of eternity in you

if the WORD does NOT TRANSFORM YOU one day, then you believed in vain

just be glad that others have a witness that the WORD does WORK to make all things new

that means ONE DAY, you will not be as you are today..........but as you TRUST that the LORD will make you to be

don't you want that?

it seems like Christians very often are more afraid of what the WORD will do in them than they are afraid of all their sin and death rolled up together:
Last edited by Harpazo on April 29th, 2011, 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

April 29th, 2011, 1:56 pm #4

the ego wants to maintain control over the Word, hence DECIDE what it all means and how it plays out and where to worship and who is right and wrong about sects and divisions about the WORD.........

but the soul that actually EXPERIENCES the WORD has no such delusions about the WORD: THE SOUL knows that it can not decide what the WORD means, but instead, the WORD will FORM THE SOUL into the image and likeness of God and therefore, the soul doesn't do the work as the ego would do it........choosing what is true and not true

the SOUL FEELS THE WORD, feels GOD making Man out of the soul and HIMSELF as the WORD in the soul.....the WORD made FLESH

the soul starts out the prisoner of the ego, but ends up the WIFE of God become ONE FLESH with him, the WORD made flesh

this kills the power of the ego over the soul

and after the soul becomes one heart with God, the ego below the heart (before it was above it) but now, below the heart, the ego or new mind becomes a servant in the kingdom where King (GOOD WILL) and queen (HEART for her King or DESIRE that follows the GOOD INTENTION or King) rule over that kingdom:

the Kingdom then receives the King and Queen as one flesh and serves them on earth as they are in heaven within this Kingdom:

the Kingdom of God on earth is filled with all kinds of life......all protected and loved by the King and Queen, will and heart of Man:

every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

April 29th, 2011, 2:18 pm #5

Tim
Tim said: Doc Strange attacks me in spirit form.

No........ I don't think so. I don't believe "spirits" even exist, so I definitely can't attack you in a form that doesn't exist.

Tim said: I'm just trying to help you.

Yeah, yeah. Jesus died for our sins. Gonna save my soul.

Thanks, but... no thanks.

I'll stick with reality.

-----------------------------------------------
"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion." -- Robert M. Pirsig

April 29th, 2011, 3:05 pm #6

Join in your Satan games?

Huh?

Tim
Tim

April 29th, 2011, 7:12 pm #7

Matthew12:26
And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

Here I manifest the teaming Mondo.

Bro Tim

Tim
Tim

April 30th, 2011, 12:07 am #8

I personally do not have an issue with Doc Strange or anyone else who visits this forum. It is an open forum and people who post here are entitled to voice their opinon. Where their is freedom there is choice. When challenged you can choose to put forth your view or you can choose not to put forth your view. God had given us certain freedoms and within those limits we can we can learn to be kind and tolerant to one another. If we can learn to cut people some slack, the world would be a better place. Enjoy your morning Tim because they are all numbered. JB
Hi bro. Yes the world would be more peaceful if we could all unite.

How do you feel about what Jesus said;
Jesus said;
Luke12:51
Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

Tim

Tim
Tim

April 30th, 2011, 12:09 am #9

the ego wants to maintain control over the Word, hence DECIDE what it all means and how it plays out and where to worship and who is right and wrong about sects and divisions about the WORD.........

but the soul that actually EXPERIENCES the WORD has no such delusions about the WORD: THE SOUL knows that it can not decide what the WORD means, but instead, the WORD will FORM THE SOUL into the image and likeness of God and therefore, the soul doesn't do the work as the ego would do it........choosing what is true and not true

the SOUL FEELS THE WORD, feels GOD making Man out of the soul and HIMSELF as the WORD in the soul.....the WORD made FLESH

the soul starts out the prisoner of the ego, but ends up the WIFE of God become ONE FLESH with him, the WORD made flesh

this kills the power of the ego over the soul

and after the soul becomes one heart with God, the ego below the heart (before it was above it) but now, below the heart, the ego or new mind becomes a servant in the kingdom where King (GOOD WILL) and queen (HEART for her King or DESIRE that follows the GOOD INTENTION or King) rule over that kingdom:

the Kingdom then receives the King and Queen as one flesh and serves them on earth as they are in heaven within this Kingdom:

the Kingdom of God on earth is filled with all kinds of life......all protected and loved by the King and Queen, will and heart of Man:

Hi sis.

How do you feel about what Jesus said?

Jesus said;
Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

Tim

April 30th, 2011, 12:09 pm #10

Hi bro. Yes the world would be more peaceful if we could all unite.

How do you feel about what Jesus said;
Jesus said;

Tim
he brings division. Jesus, or rather the 'salvation of YHVH', sets about dividing us from within. That means the old nature within us is separated for destruction so that the new nature can flourish. The earth referred to is not this planet but the mind of those who are going through the regeneration. JB