Yvonne brought up from below...Jew and Gentile in us

Yvonne brought up from below...Jew and Gentile in us

February 28th, 2010, 1:57 pm #1

http://www.network54.com/Forum/272761/m ... h+you+here

Y> I had this experience and this was BOTH the sign the Jew in me was waiting for and it gave me the "Wisdom" the Greek/gentile in me was seeking for for 26 years.

N> This is what I mean Yvonne...Please don't be offended, I understand what you're saying **HOWEVER** are we not ALL ingrained with these things? I think (OPINION) that if you have a TRUE MESSAGE it can be presented in a much more SIMPLER MANNER you are either saved or you're lost. Having the waiting of the Jew and wisdom seeking Gentile in us means little because the message SIMPLY IS; Jesus Christ is God come in the flesh to redeem mankind from his inability to save himself. Is that not TRUE? I didn't need a Bible CODE to tell me that. It was revealed to me by the GRACE of God. I accepted that GRACE through FAITH.

Eph 2:8-9
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, {it is} the gift of God;
9 not as a result of works, that no one should boast. (NAS)

I ALSO had a dramatic experience while on an early morning walk by myself on Canadian Thanksgiving Day in 1969. God had revealed to me that that the life I was living at the time was NOT the life the God had planned for me. That same day three OTHER friends of mine had ALSO had an experience of the GRACE of God. That's a MIRACLE, Yvonne. Things like that just don't happen at the same time and in the SAME PLACE because we were ALL CAMPING. The Holy Sprit of God was moving. In explaining to the OTHERS camping with us, I just said, I have no idea what just happened but NOW I am no longer the person, INSIDE that I was 1/2 hour previously and the THREE OTHERS said the same thing.

Y> By the WAY the Holy Spirit is the "Spirit of the Father revealing the SON in us".

N> Now I see that statement as a bit CONFUSING and here's why. I understand what you're saying BUT others may not.

John 14:16-20
16 "And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever;
17 {that is} the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not behold Him or know Him, {but} you know Him because He abides with you, and will be in you.
18 "I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.
19 "After a little while the world will behold Me no more; but you {will} behold Me; because I live, you shall live also.
20 "In that day you shall know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you. (NAS)

Since Jesus is the TRUTH, when speaking of the TRUTH it can hard to DIFFERENTIATE subject of God from the PERSONS of God.. Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Above you used the PERSON of the Father in relation to the Holy Spirit however, that doesn't EXCLUDE the Son as ALSO being the Spirit of Truth. Take a look at the boldened portion of verse 20 where Christ is implying (CONTEXT) that even though He would no longer be with them PHYSICALLY, He would be IN THEM....How??? Through the Spirit of GOD (subject).

Y> The point however is this: I experienced what Paul and all apostles experienced which is why I can UNDERSTAND Jesus WORDS: My desires(sheep) hear him and follow the LAMB (good and pure will of God) whereever HE GOES:

N> That's still confusing though Yvonne, not to me but to those that are seeking. His sheep HEAR HIS VOICE, using the term desires confuses the issue because EVERYBODY has desires, and INBUILT, the desires are the SAME, saved or unsaved. The problem is NOT the desires, the problem is the WILL to accept the GRACE OF GOD as it is presented.

What do you think?

Unless we LOVE the truth, we cannot know it ~~ Pascal

February 28th, 2010, 2:16 pm #2

I think you are free to delve as deeply into the truth as you desire or are led to do: You are free to discuss it as well on forums such as this where people like TS open the door to these kind of discussions:

I don't feel led to guide people to the Lord; I know the Holy Spirit has to do that because he had to do it for me: I am led to GIVE what has been freely GIVEN TO ME: Jesus said if we give even one glass of water in his name we will receive a reward: The water is the WORD and a little or a lot, its all good:

I can't pretend not to know what HAS been given to me so that others will like me or accept me. It wouldn't be right to hold back in case I was talking to people who wouldn't understand: A lot of people don't understand you and you don't seem to hold back because they don't.

The Bible Code is given to me by the Holy Spirit, the Comforter, the "Spirit of Truth" that leads to ALL TRUTH: I don't live by a FEW words or scripture, but I LIVE BY EVERY WORD in the Bible: ITs all LIFE TO ME:

However, others are free to seek deeper into the things I write or simply ignore them or even heckle and mock me; I can't control how others receive or hear me.

It is written that we would be WITNESSES of JESUS and Revelation 19:10 tells us the WITNESS (testimony is the same word) is the SPIRIT OF PROPHECY

that HOLY SPIRIT was poured out on me in 1992 and it says the YOUNG MEN (Jesus the Man-child in me that was joined to my spirit to make us ONE SPIRIT) would prophecy, (speak the meaning of the WHOLE TRUTH). It also says they would PROPHECY and HAVE VISIONS: all REVELATION was given along with the VISION of the WORD, to explain what is written in pictures so I wouldn't make a mistake in interpretation: This VISION is the ONE that the people perish without.

that is why it is written "IN THAT DAY" no man will have to teach you for Christ himself teaches us when he is GIVEN TO US

we can teach Christ to others before knowing HIM personally by simply preaching the WORD as it is written, yet those who teach the written word SELDOM know HOW IT FITS TOGETHER in the RIGHT WAY where there are no more questions: I DO because of the Revelation given to me "ON THAT DAY" when Jesus came to me like he did to Paul and all the apostles:

I am an apostle, a witness of Jesus: Do you for one minute think the "Church as it is today" would ever recognize me as an apostle? HECK NO!!

Yet I had to adjust to how little men would receive what God has given me to date: These same people believe that God has given them salvation as well, but they don't NEED TO KNOW what I know: WHY NOT?

if God revealed something to you would you hold back on giving that to someone else? Did the apostle Paul or Peter or James or any of the writers of the Bible who are "Holy Men" as they were led by the Holy Spirit to write these things that they EXPERIENCED?

No, these men didn't ask those who they gave their WITNESS TO if it was alright with the crowds or if they UNDERSTOOD what they were saying:

If people don't understand that is ok: NOBODY understands anything till they hear of it or experience it first:

one day all will have this experience because it is written "ALL EYES SHALL SEE/WITNESS Jesus":

all tongues shall confess Jesus to the GLORY of the FATHER

and all KNEES shall bow IN HIS NAME, come in his Name and not their own any longer:

now, it is written if we come in his name, those who are NOT witnesses of Jesus, will not accept us: But if we come in our own name, they will: WHY?

because then they get to say "well, its just her/his opinion of what the Bible says": It is not threatening if its just someone's opinion:

Yet if somene comes in JESUS name, they are saying JESUS SAID IT....and that makes all the difference in the world to how we are received:

I COME IN JESUS NAME.....received or not

Last edited by Harpazo on March 2nd, 2010, 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

February 28th, 2010, 3:04 pm #3

Y> I don't feel led to guide people to the Lord;....I don't live by a FEW words or scripture, but I LIVE BY EVERY WORD in the Bible: ITs all LIFE TO ME: ...I am an apostle, a witness of Jesus: Do you for one minute think the "Church as it is today" would ever recognize me as an apostle? HECK NO!!

N> OK that's fine if you think that Yvonne now what do you think of THESE WORDS from Scripture?

Mark 16:15
15 And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. (NAS)

If you believe yourself to be an apostle, these words were spoken BY God the Son to the 11 apostles after His resurrection to go in to ALL the world and PREACH THE GOSPEL. So if you DON"T feel led to guide people to the Lord then how can you identify yourself as an apostle? Can you not grasp the ROLE of the apostle? PLUS TODAY, apostles NO LONGER EXIST, the apostle were there JUST to lay a FOUNDATION for the church

Matt 16:16-18
16 And Simon Peter answered and said, "Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God."
17 And Jesus answered and said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal {this} to you, but My Father who is in heaven.
18 "And I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades shall not overpower it.
(NAS)

Christ is the FOUNDATION on which the CHURCH is built. The CHUCH is a BODY of TRUE BELIEVERS, Yvonne, not a stand alone who claims to be an apostle with a Bible Code. Yvonne, SINCERELY, you're neglecting MUCH OF SCRIPTURE.

Heb 10:25
25 not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging {one another} and all the more, as you see the day drawing near. (NAS)

Do you attend a church (honestly) where people live by your Bible Code? Of course they can't accept MUCH of what you're saying because it's just NOT BIBLICAL. The body has MANY MEMBERS and God has it that way for our benefit so that we don't go off and live a life filled with aberrant teachings.

1 Cor 12:12-27
12 For even as the body is one and {yet} has many members, and all the members of the body, though they are many, are one body, so also is Christ.
13 For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free, and we were all made to drink of one Spirit.
14 For the body is not one member, but many.
15 If the foot should say, "Because I am not a hand, I am not {a part} of the body," it is not for this reason any the less {a part} of the body.
16 And if the ear should say, "Because I am not an eye, I am not {a part} of the body," it is not for this reason any the less {a part} of the body.
17 If the whole body were an eye, where would the hearing be? If the whole were hearing, where would the sense of smell be?
18 But now God has placed the members, each one of them, in the body, just as He desired.
19 And if they were all one member, where would the body be?
20 But now there are many members, but one body.

21 And the eye cannot say to the hand, "I have no need of you"; or again the head to the feet, "I have no need of you."
22 On the contrary, it is much truer that the members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary;
23 and those {members} of the body, which we deem less honorable, on these we bestow more abundant honor, and our unseemly {members come to} have more abundant seemliness,
24 whereas our seemly {members} have no need {of it.} But God has {so} composed the body, giving more abundant honor to that {member} which lacked,
25 that there should be no division in the body, but {that} the members should have the same care for one another.
26 And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; if {one} member is honored, all the members rejoice with it.
27 Now you are Christ's body, and individually members of it. (NAS)

If you are TRULY A GENUINE Christian Yvonne, you MUST see yourself as a MEMBER of a body that has MANY MEMBERS of ONE BODY of BELIEVERS. There's not just Yvonne, that sees what no other Christian sees. There are Christians that see MUCH MORE than YOU, SEE and much more than I see. Christians need each other we are created to be interdependant.

Last edited by Forerunner on February 28th, 2010, 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 28th, 2010, 5:07 pm #4

I do bring my WITNESS OF JESUS more than anyone I know over the past 17 years and all for free because it is given freely:

THE GOOD NEWS is not leading people to God but it is SHARING HOW GOD SAVED YOU and what he did in you and for you: Paul did that and I do that as an apostle:

I am a part of the BODY OF JESUS CHRIST but not all that call themselves his body are his body, just as Paul said not all who are Israel are Israel or all who SAY they are Jews are Jews:

a member of the body must first be his MOTHER, bring forth the first fruits of all creation: Hence they must DO THE WILL OF GOD which is to bring forth the SEED so they can stop bleeding or loosing life as the woman with the issue of blood:

She knew she had to touch the END of his garment (covering), she had to come to the END of that which COVERS Jesus to be healed of this issue:

so there are millions who call themselves Christians (anointed) but Jesus said DONT GO AFTER THEM....don't go after people who call themselves anointed because the FATHER will witness of CHRIST in due time:

Peter had to receive this WITNESS FROM THE FATHER hence till Christ is revealed we can be walking with him and not even KNOW he is right in front of us within someone else:

we might even say someone is anointed because they claim to be or because they speak the Words of the Bible, which are always ANOINTED:

so if you speak the WORD it is anointed, so go ahead and speak it

but don't profess to claim you know what manner of spirit someone is of till it is REVEALED TO YOU: In order to have this revelation you have to be apprehended by Jesus Christ as Saul was.....and John was....and all apostles are who had to give up their life to get his life:

one can not put NEW WINE into old wine skins: The new wine goes in new wine skins, into a NEW VESSEL that is made FOR GOD, a vessel of honor that is build through the "spirit of prophecy";

I am not saying that God will NOT SAVE ALL who call on the name of the Lord because it is written he will:

but it is also written all who call on his name SHALL BE SAVED, not are saved:

we have to ENDURE to the END for our SOUL to be saved: we have to be born again spiritually for our soul to get the ANOINTING, CHRIST IN US to be saved, spirit soul and body:

I believe you are working out your salvation as we speak: I know you LOVE JESUS and it shows you love his WORD: THIS FAITH that God authored in you is COUNTED AS RIGHTEOUSNESS in you:

God will finish what he started when he GIVES YOU THE FAITH OF THE SON OF GOD in that DAY:

then you will understand me clearly, I promise
Last edited by Harpazo on February 28th, 2010, 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

March 1st, 2010, 1:08 pm #5

Yvonne I see you really haven't grasped the full message of God's Word. Philip was one of the 12 apostles.

Acts 8:26-39
26 But an angel of the Lord spoke to Philip saying, "Arise and go south to the road that descends from Jerusalem to Gaza." (This is a desert {road} )
27 And he arose and went; and behold, there was an Ethiopian eunuch, a court official of Candace, queen of the Ethiopians, who was in charge of all her treasure; and he had come to Jerusalem to worship.
28 And he was returning and sitting in his chariot, and was reading the prophet Isaiah.
29 And the Spirit said to Philip, "Go up and join this chariot."
30 And when Philip had run up, he heard him reading Isaiah the prophet, and said, "Do you understand what you are reading?"
31 And he said, "Well, how could I, unless someone guides me?" And he invited Philip to come up and sit with him.
32 Now the passage of Scripture which he was reading was this: "He was led as a sheep to slaughter; and as a lamb before its shearer is silent, so He does not open His mouth.
33 "In humiliation His judgment was taken away; who shall relate His generation? For His life is removed from the earth."
34 And the eunuch answered Philip and said, "Please {tell me} of whom does the prophet say this? Of himself, or of someone else?"
35 And Philip opened his mouth, and beginning from this Scripture he preached Jesus to him.
36 And as they went along the road they came to some water; and the eunuch said, "Look! Water! What prevents me from being baptized?"
37 [And Philip said, "If you believe with all your heart, you may." And he answered and said, "I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God."]
38 And he ordered the chariot to stop; and they both went down into the water, Philip as well as the eunuch; and he baptized him.
39 And when they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord snatched Philip away; and the eunuch saw him no more, but went on his way rejoicing. (NAS)

The Gospel is a WHOLE PACKAGE Yvonne. The Holy Spirit can lead you anywhere if you trust HIM. He will NEVER lead you to a place you won't be able to handle. You claim to be an apostle? Well here is Philip and what do you see him doing Yvonne? He's LEADING someone to Christ even to the point of baptism.

Yvonne IF you're TRULY a Christian you are a member of body of believers. If you forsake assembling (in body AND in mind) then you've ALREADY allowed a spirit NOT of God to enter into your own thinking. The inspired Word instructs Christian to ASSEMBLE TOGETHER, NOT FORSAKE with a weak excuse that they won't accept what you say. If what you is TRUE then WHY would God HOLD BACK that which was good from believers?

Heb 10:25
25 not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging {one another} and all the more, as you see the day drawing near. (NAS)

I'm sorry Yvonne. I'm saddened by what you're saying, but there is no esoteric meaning behind the Scriptures.

What is YOUR HABIT Yvonne? Do you ASSEMBLE with other believers or do you habitually FORSAKE ASSEMBLING?

March 2nd, 2010, 12:28 am #6

Nucc wrote: "What is YOUR HABIT Yvonne? Do you ASSEMBLE with other believers or do you habitually FORSAKE ASSEMBLING?"

What is your criteria for determining what the meaning of 'assemble' means? Will Yvonne lose her salvation if she does not meet your criteria? In all frankness, who makes the rules here? JB

March 2nd, 2010, 12:49 am #7

Seems to sum it up.

And God and me.

That's two.

If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are.
~ Gensha

Wide Open Bible Forum - - - - Many Paths

March 4th, 2010, 5:36 pm #8

Nucc wrote: "What is YOUR HABIT Yvonne? Do you ASSEMBLE with other believers or do you habitually FORSAKE ASSEMBLING?"

What is your criteria for determining what the meaning of 'assemble' means? Will Yvonne lose her salvation if she does not meet your criteria? In all frankness, who makes the rules here? JB
And I don't determine who in the end is saved or NOT SAVED. Have YOU?

Can you show me Yvonne's Bible Code in the Scripture?

March 4th, 2010, 7:04 pm #9

They still stand. JB

truthbetold
truthbetold

March 4th, 2010, 11:24 pm #10

And I don't determine who in the end is saved or NOT SAVED. Have YOU?

Can you show me Yvonne's Bible Code in the Scripture?

Who else?