Witnesses

Witnesses

September 8th, 2010, 2:40 am #1

Yeah okay, breaking the "rules" here. Or maybe not. I just need to address this, a quote from John Beckett:
Probably NOBODY in these Forums has been led to the Lord by Pastor Jack and/or Brother
Nucc, but they are not in here trying to lead anyone to Christ.
That may well be true.

I know for a FACT though, that Jack and Nucc have driven people away from the Bible and Christianity. Probably a good thing, as what they believe is a false religion anyway.

Still.

Felt it was important to mention this.

September 8th, 2010, 5:32 am #2

If yuh ain't with us...
-- Yur agin' us.

Sooooo...
If Jack and Nucc aren't trying to lead people TO Christ...
It only goes to follow...
-- In their narrow-minded, black-and-white world...
That, they must be...
Trying to chase people AWAY From Christ.

And...
If that's their goal...
They've been Very Successful...
-- Kudos to the both of them...!

-PRev1-

President Barrack Hussein Obama

-- Nobel Peace Prize, 2009 --
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
-- George Orwell, "1984" --

Tim
Tim

September 8th, 2010, 8:36 am #3

Yeah okay, breaking the "rules" here. Or maybe not. I just need to address this, a quote from John Beckett:
Probably NOBODY in these Forums has been led to the Lord by Pastor Jack and/or Brother
That may well be true.

I know for a FACT though, that Jack and Nucc have driven people away from the Bible and Christianity. Probably a good thing, as what they believe is a false religion anyway.

Still.

Jesus the Son of God is Lord and Christ of our souls.

God forbid Nucc and others turn people away from Jesus.

I'm with you Mondo!

Love to you and yours in Jesus the Son of GOD ALMIGHTY!

Tim

September 8th, 2010, 1:52 pm #4

If yuh ain't with us...
-- Yur agin' us.

Sooooo...
If Jack and Nucc aren't trying to lead people TO Christ...
It only goes to follow...
-- In their narrow-minded, black-and-white world...
That, they must be...
Trying to chase people AWAY From Christ.

And...
If that's their goal...
They've been Very Successful...
-- Kudos to the both of them...!

-PRev1-

President Barrack Hussein Obama

-- Nobel Peace Prize, 2009 --
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
-- George Orwell, "1984" --
I'm not sure I've articulated this properly.

Yes, they have driven people away from their brand of Christianity and their false Christ. These are good things.

One can only hope that in rejecting the false Christ of Nucc and Jack, that some folks might find the True Christ -- the simple reality that all of us share the same fate, and that treatment of others is paramount. Doctrines are useless.

September 8th, 2010, 2:06 pm #5

That may well be true.

Still.

There are far better authors than myself.

"Be on your guard. There are older and fouler things than [Nuccs] in the deep places of the world." - one of my favorite books of all time.

September 8th, 2010, 2:11 pm #6

There are. Nucc is a sign post. It's odd but the meta-puppet imagery comes to mind. Sometimes things are not as they seem. The animated ones are the puppets.

September 8th, 2010, 2:15 pm #7

The puppets do indeed exercise a measure of "free will".

Not sure if you ever visit the Hate is Risen forum.

But over there, Nucc has offered Phred "proof" of God, by invoking the "scientific foundation Law of Causality".

There is no such law. At best you can find Ayn Rand talking about it, a reference from Kant. Some esoteric Taoism. So, a bit of philosophy and a bit of metaphysics that makes mention of this "law".

And today, there he is, wondering why Phred doesn't address his "proof".

Does it get any stupider?

Well yes. It does.

QUITTNER
QUITTNER

September 8th, 2010, 2:17 pm #8

I'm not sure I've articulated this properly.

Yes, they have driven people away from their brand of Christianity and their false Christ. These are good things.

One can only hope that in rejecting the false Christ of Nucc and Jack, that some folks might find the True Christ -- the simple reality that all of us share the same fate, and that treatment of others is paramount. Doctrines are useless.

After Jesus had been crucified many unauthorized so-called "Christianities" were invented. All of those should be ignored, as I keep repeating. The only valid Christianity is the one by Jesus.

September 8th, 2010, 2:18 pm #9

The puppets do indeed exercise a measure of "free will".

Not sure if you ever visit the Hate is Risen forum.

But over there, Nucc has offered Phred "proof" of God, by invoking the "scientific foundation Law of Causality".

There is no such law. At best you can find Ayn Rand talking about it, a reference from Kant. Some esoteric Taoism. So, a bit of philosophy and a bit of metaphysics that makes mention of this "law".

And today, there he is, wondering why Phred doesn't address his "proof".

Does it get any stupider?

Well yes. It does.
The "evil ones" have been effectively herded and can only really do damage to those seeking them out.

September 8th, 2010, 2:27 pm #10

After Jesus had been crucified many unauthorized so-called "Christianities" were invented. All of those should be ignored, as I keep repeating. The only valid Christianity is the one by Jesus.
I mean, was Jesus even a Christian? I believe he was a Jew, of the Essene sect.