Why go, sister?

Why go, sister?

February 23rd, 2011, 6:21 pm #1

This is a wide open bible discussion place. It will be left to the atheists and blaggards otherwise!!
Always welcme at The dancing Star. I post stuff which I know is classed as crazee, do I care???

It's all Pure Jackie! The Now Jackie, anyway.

The Now Yvonne is just grand.

LOVE to a beautiful sister...
Jackie

Yvonne/Zafana
Yvonne/Zafana

February 24th, 2011, 5:24 pm #2

I don't want to go but I find it fruitless to speak where I am not heard:

everyone wants to be heard but more important, those who have experienced something that everyone will have to experience, wants to help them get on with it since the WHOLE depends on its parts

just like our body has T cells (destroyed with AIDS) that are immunity against death and disease

they work for the body and so do people that know how to MOVE to the next level want to bring all with them asap

thanks for you love Jackie: you are one with my heart indeed:)

lox
lox

February 24th, 2011, 6:14 pm #3

Question: You say that The Book of Zohar is the only means that can help us attain correction and unite. But its unclear how the world will be able to use it since its impossible to understand anything in this book!

Answer: But we correct ourselves in our world using the same unclear means! I come to a doctor without understanding anything about the treatment or the means. This person sticks needles into my body and pumps out blood with a tube, and I even pay him money and say "Thank you"!

Then he prescribes some kind of chemicals for me to take that contain nothing but poison. Surely, you must know that every medicine is poison; in fact, the very symbol of medicine is a serpent with a cup of poison. We pay a lot of money for this medicine and we dont understand how it works, and there is no doubt that it is based on poison. But I swallow it and it helps me! I get better!

My body was sick so I added more poison to it, and it suddenly became healthy. Can you explain that?! But thats how it works! Is this logical in any shape or form?

In the same way, we have to inject poison inside of us because the upper Light is the most real poison there is for us. We have to take it inside of us and then we will get better! We need something completely opposite to our nature and this seems completely illogical.

But even in our world, taking medicine is an illogical action, and it is more so if we are talking about spiritual correction. Tell me, do I really need the upper Light that will teach me to bestow and love the neighbor? I feel nauseous even thinking about it. I dont want to see anyone and I hate everyone, cursing this entire life and the Creator. But I am told that you have to add a bit more poison and bring the Light, the Creator, closer to you.

But what am I bringing closer? The force of bestowal, the Light that seems to bring me more of what I hate! And this is exactly what I do not want! This works as a double negative, an opposite over an oppositeand that is the entire meaning and logic! Its just hard for us to understand it.

Laitman

Yvonne/Zafana
Yvonne/Zafana

February 24th, 2011, 7:09 pm #4

the parting of the red sea is the parting of our consciousness at the level of subconscious to get to the "NEW land" or places in the consciousness we never were before

this begins as a wilderness but becomes a promised Land, where all kinds of GOOD things grow

this parting or separation of our identity is called "separation UNTO the gospel or good news" because it happens in parts.........till the whole is able to receive it

if GOD gave us the poison all at once, it would kill us instead of heal us

like if we got a shot of the pneumonia vaccine in a large dose instead of a little, we would certainly get pneumonia and not prevent it:

God knows how much and when and how to give us this light

just as he knows how to make us grow in the womb so that our mother wouldn't DIE as we grew in stages

this LAW of GOD works in nature

both the natural world and the spiritual nature that is above this one, around this one

and entering that NEW NATURE feels both wonderful to the new part of us

and like death to the old, hence I decrease so he can increase

Tim
Tim

February 25th, 2011, 6:07 am #5

Question: You say that The Book of Zohar is the only means that can help us attain correction and unite. But its unclear how the world will be able to use it since its impossible to understand anything in this book!

Answer: But we correct ourselves in our world using the same unclear means! I come to a doctor without understanding anything about the treatment or the means. This person sticks needles into my body and pumps out blood with a tube, and I even pay him money and say "Thank you"!

Then he prescribes some kind of chemicals for me to take that contain nothing but poison. Surely, you must know that every medicine is poison; in fact, the very symbol of medicine is a serpent with a cup of poison. We pay a lot of money for this medicine and we dont understand how it works, and there is no doubt that it is based on poison. But I swallow it and it helps me! I get better!

My body was sick so I added more poison to it, and it suddenly became healthy. Can you explain that?! But thats how it works! Is this logical in any shape or form?

In the same way, we have to inject poison inside of us because the upper Light is the most real poison there is for us. We have to take it inside of us and then we will get better! We need something completely opposite to our nature and this seems completely illogical.

But even in our world, taking medicine is an illogical action, and it is more so if we are talking about spiritual correction. Tell me, do I really need the upper Light that will teach me to bestow and love the neighbor? I feel nauseous even thinking about it. I dont want to see anyone and I hate everyone, cursing this entire life and the Creator. But I am told that you have to add a bit more poison and bring the Light, the Creator, closer to you.

But what am I bringing closer? The force of bestowal, the Light that seems to bring me more of what I hate! And this is exactly what I do not want! This works as a double negative, an opposite over an oppositeand that is the entire meaning and logic! Its just hard for us to understand it.

Laitman
Lox that was an awesome post!!!! It made me instantly think of Moses and the serpent!

Numbers21:8
8 And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.
9 And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

Personally the pills I take are poison, (lisinopril) it is derived from the venom of the jararaca, a Brazilian pit viper. For blood pressure.

Tim
Tim

February 25th, 2011, 6:37 am #6

the parting of the red sea is the parting of our consciousness at the level of subconscious to get to the "NEW land" or places in the consciousness we never were before

this begins as a wilderness but becomes a promised Land, where all kinds of GOOD things grow

this parting or separation of our identity is called "separation UNTO the gospel or good news" because it happens in parts.........till the whole is able to receive it

if GOD gave us the poison all at once, it would kill us instead of heal us

like if we got a shot of the pneumonia vaccine in a large dose instead of a little, we would certainly get pneumonia and not prevent it:

God knows how much and when and how to give us this light

just as he knows how to make us grow in the womb so that our mother wouldn't DIE as we grew in stages

this LAW of GOD works in nature

both the natural world and the spiritual nature that is above this one, around this one

and entering that NEW NATURE feels both wonderful to the new part of us

and like death to the old, hence I decrease so he can increase
You said;
""""like if we got a shot of the pneumonia vaccine in a large dose instead of a little, we would certainly get pneumonia and not prevent it:""""

FYI, that's not how shots work Yvonne. They actually inject you with DEAD cells of the illness and then your body automatically creates antibodies to defend those dead cells. Hence if your body is exposed to LIVE cells of that illness your body already has antibodies to combat the LIVE cells of that illness. The problem is in the delivery liquid of the shot containing the DEAD illness cells. For some dumb reason they often use egg whites as the delivery liquid. And that can kill some people.

Yvonne you also said;
""""and like death to the old, hence I decrease so he can increase""""

Yvonne, HE does not want you to decrease. HE wants you to increase with calibration and fine tuning in Truth. HE loves you Yvonne, and wants you to shine like HE does. HE knows you better then you know HIM, and HE wants your company as a very good friend. That is way you were created .... Why would HE want HIMSELF as company and companion?.... If you made little robots of yourself would you invite them to have dinner with you or watch a movie?

XO

February 25th, 2011, 3:12 pm #7

Also exist Tim.

Hope things are well, we're freezing. Looks like the weekend will warm up, and then another deep freeze next week.

Freaking Al Gore. Why couldn't he have been right about global warming?

The big freeze in Mexico and Texas is going to affect our grocery prices coming this week. Things like bell peppers and tomatoes are set to double or triple in price. Gas shot up 10cents a liter yesterday.

It's the end times man ..

lox
lox

February 25th, 2011, 3:42 pm #8

comes to individuals! Each man in his own order.....When a man is out of sync with nature these are the things that happen. There is a message being sent and no one is reading it other then end of times. Whose time? yours?

Tim
Tim

February 25th, 2011, 5:39 pm #9

He means End Times of this world Lox, not any individual person.
You know something will happen world wide called the Mark of the Beast, in which you can not legally buy nor sell goods without it. That is part of the end times of this world, not the end of any individual.

There is also prophecy about prices of goods in the end times;
Revelation6:6
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Yes, the price of food will sky rocket, but we can enjoy cheap wine and oil.
Oil is very important, you can cook with it, heat your home with it and light the night with it.

yvonne
yvonne

February 25th, 2011, 6:10 pm #10

the beast in us needs the NUMBER of this mark to buy and sell to go from beast to Man

buy of me gold tried by fire, white garments to cover your nakedness, and eyeslave that you may see

SELL all you have....and give to the poor so you can have treasure in heaven where RUST and MOTH does not corrupt

anyone who focuses on this life has not been through the narrow road to life that few find

he who hates his life shall find it

no man can serve two masters

there is a lot Christians ignore in the Bible