Why do people think they are on some bicycle ride

Tim
Tim

August 20th, 2011, 7:26 am #1

or some glory trip?

We are entering the GREAT TRIBULATION.
Do you know what TRIBULATION means?

To most people here I would say "Your not going to make it"
And personally I don't know if I will have the recourse to survive.

Just my thoughts.

Bro Tim

August 20th, 2011, 3:50 pm #2

tribulation

To Israel it is written by Moses when he oracles the LORD:

Deu 4:29 But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find [him], if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.

Deu 4:30 When (((thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, [even] in the latter days)))), if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;

Deu 4:31 (For the LORD thy God [is] a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Hebrew tribulation is tsar (narrow, tight, straits, distress, adversary, enemy, oppressor, hard pebble, flint): it comes from tsarar (to bind, be narrow, in distress, tie up, shut up, cramped, suffer distress, press hard upon):

this is a time of "personal" judgement within individuals hence we see David cry about this time..

Psa 7:5 Let the enemy persecute my soul, and take [it]; yea, let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honour in the dust. Selah.

Psa 7:6 Arise, O LORD, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies (tsarar): and awake for me [to] the judgment [that] thou hast commanded.

Psa 7:7 So shall the congregation of the people compass thee about: for their sakes therefore return thou on high.

Psa 7:8 The LORD shall judge the people: judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity [that is] in me.

and a well known Psalm

Psa 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou [art] with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psa 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies (tsarar) : thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Psa 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

David knew the LORD would overcome the enemies that were within him: YES, this is a time of personal judgment that comes FIRST to the HOUSE of Israel or the house of the Lord:

Isa 11:12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations (This is the CROSS) , and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Isa 11:13 The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries (TSARAR) of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim.

Isa 11:14 But they shall fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines (dust dwellers)

Jeremiah has a good verse about the enemy:

Jer 49:20 ¶ Therefore hear the counsel of the LORD, that he hath taken against Edom (red/first Adam in whom we died); and his purposes, that he hath purposed against the inhabitants of Teman(south-right hand): Surely the least of the flock shall draw them out: surely he shall make their habitations desolate with them.

Jer 49:21 The earth is moved at the noise of their fall, at the cry the noise thereof was heard in the Red sea.

Jer 49:22 Behold, he shall come up and fly as the eagle, and spread his wings over Bozrah(sheepfold): and at that day shall the heart of the mighty men of Edom be as the heart of a woman in her pangs.
toward the west;

The travail of the woman is the first distress or tribulation

but the great tribulation is when it happens to the nations who are judged once Israel has brought forth the LIGHT for them.......Christ..........through David/beloved and have been gathered from the four corners/all nations who are grafted into them:

this is why it is written to the JEW FIRST and then the Greek or nations

Paul explains how all before the EXPERIENCE of the cross (sign given to Judah) and wisdom for the Greeks, all is as DUNG to him:

John sees this day and writes the book of APOKOLYPSE OF JESUS CHRIST, or the 'REVELATION of Jesus CHRIST:

Zephaniah speaks of it too: it is a great day...........and it comes to everyone

some it comes to INSIDE as it did to me.........and others who wrote about it from WITHIN THEIR OWN experience

Zep 1:14 ¶ The great day of the LORD [is] near, [it is] near, and hasteth greatly, [even] the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

Zep 1:15 That day [is] a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,

Zep 1:16 A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.

Zep 1:17 And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.

Zep 1:18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD'S wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.

silver (desire or the priesthood or soul as Jez explains) and gold (spirit) that has to be TRIED by FIRE to be pure gold, a pure spirit that the LORD WILL PUT IN US

the word tsar-tribulation is also used for enemies

Psa 97:1 ¶ The LORD reigneth; let the earth rejoice; let the multitude of isles be glad [thereof].

Psa 97:2 Clouds and darkness [are] round about him: righteousness and judgment [are] the habitation of his throne.

Psa 97:3 A fire goeth before him, and burneth up his enemies (TSAR) round about.

Psa 97:4 His lightnings enlightened the world: the earth saw, and trembled.

but look

the EGO is Egypt .............and Israel had to come out of the ego.........

Psa 105:23 Israel also came into Egypt; and Jacob sojourned in the land of Ham. (Hot)

Psa 105:24 And he increased his people greatly; and made them stronger than their enemies. (TSAR)

Psa 107:1 ¶ O give thanks unto the LORD, for [he is] good: for his mercy [endureth] for ever.

Psa 107:2 Let the redeemed of the LORD say [so], whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy; (TSAR)

Psa 107:3 And gathered them out of the lands, from the east, and from the west, from the north, and from the south.

Psa 107:4 They wandered in the wilderness in a solitary way; they found no city to dwell in.

Psa 107:5 Hungry and thirsty, their soul fainted in them.

Psa 107:6 Then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble, [and] he delivered them out of their distresses.

Psa 107:7 And he led them forth by the right way, that they might go to a city of habitation.

Psa 107:8 Oh that [men] would praise the LORD [for] his goodness, and [for] his wonderful works to the children of men!

OK, the NT meaning

Again here Jesus is speaking with his disciples when he is ALONE with them

Mat 24:3 ¶ And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what [shall be] the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Privately is "kata-down, below" showing here they are with him at the root of their soul (Mark 4) which is where MT Olives is as well

kata + idios (pertaining to ONESELF, belonging to oneself

Mat 24:15 ¶ When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

ME: the HOLY PLACE is the inner COURT of the temple of Israel: no gentile could enter here so Israel are the ones who have this REVEALED in them,, their HEART:

Mat 24:16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

Mat 24:17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

Mat 24:18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

Mat 24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

Mat 24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Mat 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here [is] Christ, or there; believe [it] not.

Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Mat 24:25 Behold, I have told you before.

ME : this is the great tribulation and it is shortened or no flesh could be saved: it is personal and it reveals THE ELECT,

tribulation (thlipsis) a pressure, perssing together, oppression, affliction, distress, narrow straits, persecution:

from thlibo to press grapes, press hard upon, compress, narrow, straitened, contracted:

used here for the word "STRAIT"

Mat 7:13 ¶ Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Mat 7:14 Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

the word few means 'small" or little

Paul means little showing those who FIND IT are NEW BORN, children who ENTERED INTO THE KINGDOM with MUCH tribulation:

paul speaks of this INNER experience..........and yes, it is the INNER experience of ISRAEL for the nations/gentiles

2Cr 1:5 For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.

2Cr 1:6 And whether we be afflicted, [it is] for your consolation and salvation, which is effectual in the enduring of the same sufferings which we also suffer: or whether we be comforted, [it is] for your consolation and salvation.

2Cr 1:7 And our hope of you [is] stedfast, knowing, that as ye are partakers of the sufferings, so [shall ye be] also of the consolation.

2Cr 1:8 ¶ For we would not, brethren, have you ignorant of our trouble which came to us in Asia, that we were pressed out of measure, above strength, insomuch that we despaired even of life:

2Cr 1:9 But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead:

2Cr 1:10 Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver [us];

and

2Cr 4:7 ¶ But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

2Cr 4:8 [We are] troubled (thlipsis) on every side, yet not distressed; [we are] perplexed, but not in despair;

2Cr 4:9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

2Cr 4:10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

2Cr 4:11 For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

2Cr 4:12 So then death worketh in us, but life in you.

also 2 Cor 7 speaks of this tribulation/thlipsis

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cf ... =5&t=KJV#5

I Th 3:4
2 Th 1:6, 7
I Ti 5:10
Heb 11:37 the word "affllicted"

the better resurrection is the "ONE WE EXPERIENCE WITH CHRIST and Israel together with the NATIONS"......

Hbr 11:35 Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection:

Hbr 11:36 And others had trial of [cruel] mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment:

Hbr 11:37 They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented;

ME: these things happen to the prophets and apostles who are waiting for this TIME where the nations will be delivered WITH THEM...........of this I witness

Hbr 11:38 (Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and [in] mountains, and [in] dens and caves of the earth.

Hbr 11:39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:

Hbr 11:40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

ME: ISRAEL without the nations would not become perfected: thats the story of ROMANS 11

every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

August 20th, 2011, 4:06 pm #3

he little ones or MIKROS that enter into the Kingdom, as a child......these are SENT to the nations so the nations can benefit by being grafted into these:

Mat 10:40 ¶ He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Mat 10:41 He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.

Mat 10:42 And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold [water] only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.

Mat 18:10 ¶ Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

Mat 18:11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.

Mat 18:12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?

Mat 18:13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that [sheep], than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.

Mat 18:14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

August 20th, 2011, 4:22 pm #4

or some glory trip?

Just my thoughts.

Bro Tim
Tim:

me:
Yes, indeed, I do...first hand, in fact.
You're right...it's no joyride...but it does lead to a place of Joy...it doesn't pass through joy, but rather passes through tribulation to arrive at Joy...joy is the promised land after the 40 of testing in the wilderness of sin.
Jacob's trouble...this is Israel's tribulation...not the nations.
Wrestling with men and angels and prevailing with GOD.

Tim:

Just my thoughts.

me:
Well, no one is going to make it that goes through it, at least not their ego...the spirit of the flesh that must die but that until it is slain continually seeks self-glory.

But then, on the other hand, anyone that goes through it will emerge victorious on the other side, with a soul instead of an ego. The soul glorifies GOD, not self.

Your recourse to survive is in the faith of Christ Jesus and trusting in the Word of GOD...just like Jesus in the wilderness...serve GOD not mammon!
You'll be fine, Tim.

Many others won't have to go through it, they are nations that are gathered unto Israel.
Israel is the little flock who inherit the gentiles...the bigger flock.

August 20th, 2011, 4:37 pm #5

thanks for simplifying it Jez

sometimes its better to just say it plainly:)

together we are the witnesses in this instance: Some need the short version and some may want the long one

but I doubt it

LOLOL

August 20th, 2011, 6:01 pm #6

You can't always get what you want...but if you try sometimes...you just might find...you get what you need!

LOL

That's how the LORD operates, as we know.

Tim
Tim

August 21st, 2011, 6:25 am #7

its going to be like the Hiroshima nuke basically all around the world.

About 40,000 ICBM's have to be deployed, because we reap what we sow.
And the tares are bundled in the cities, ready to be burned.
And there may be many seas of glass mingled with fire when ICBM's 400 times bigger then the Hiroshima bomb detonate over the cities.

And if you fantasize this into some spiritual philosophy you may be dead wrong.
And like Bob Hope said, "I'm not afraid to die, I just hate being killed"

And the fact is, Nuclear peace agreements are M.A.D. mad Mutually Assured Destruction.

Fortunately I acted upon my Faith. Did you?
I moved away from Minneapolis Minnesota, up into the woods and lakes area.
Not worth bombing woods and lakes and fish is it.

Do you act upon your Faith, or just use your infinite mind to compromise the reality of what is going to happen?.. The greatest tribulation that will ever happen on Earth.

You ever really think about that?

Bro Tim

August 21st, 2011, 1:45 pm #8

How much worse do you want it to be? We will not be allowed to wreck this world...it's not ours...it's GOD and it formed it to be the home of mankind. Forever...the bad stuff only was set to last for 7,000 years...a week to GOD...and then the flip side, the good side, of things comes second...and that's when eternity comes into play.

GOD is absolute complete control, Tim...and the time for fear, tears, sorrow, killing, and incendiary devices is PAST.

Read Jeremiah 29:11
Read Micah 4

Don't let fear dominate your mind...choose to love and to trust GOD and know that GOD is love...not war...not anymore.

Ecclesiastes 3.

GOD has shown me what's ahead, Tim...and it is all good...not bad. The worst is behind us. Guaranteed.

....and yes, I've thought on those things...but that was some time back. GOD set me straight since then.

August 21st, 2011, 2:34 pm #9

its going to be like the Hiroshima nuke basically all around the world.

About 40,000 ICBM's have to be deployed, because we reap what we sow.
And the tares are bundled in the cities, ready to be burned.
And there may be many seas of glass mingled with fire when ICBM's 400 times bigger then the Hiroshima bomb detonate over the cities.

And if you fantasize this into some spiritual philosophy you may be dead wrong.
And like Bob Hope said, "I'm not afraid to die, I just hate being killed"

And the fact is, Nuclear peace agreements are M.A.D. mad Mutually Assured Destruction.

Fortunately I acted upon my Faith. Did you?
I moved away from Minneapolis Minnesota, up into the woods and lakes area.
Not worth bombing woods and lakes and fish is it.

Do you act upon your Faith, or just use your infinite mind to compromise the reality of what is going to happen?.. The greatest tribulation that will ever happen on Earth.

You ever really think about that?

Bro Tim
Remember the war in the Falkland islands a few years ago?

Most of the settlers there were pacifists trying to escape the world and look what happened - they woke up one morning to a war in their back yard.

There is no place to hide. Besides who would want to miss the excitement of the end of the age - the return of flesh to spirit. This is exciting stuff dontcha think?

Just sayin'

"The Father does the Heavy Work"

August 21st, 2011, 2:41 pm #10

Bring it on!

Last edited by BlueJudah on August 21st, 2011, 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.