who is the best

who is the best

May 30th, 2012, 3:51 am #1

God first/man or beast of field/Jesus the flesh/Christ the image of spirit
The you are the best puzzle or lie!

05-30-2012
To be the best you would have be better than all other people walking living on this earth or that have ever lived but die. This is a impossible goal that can never be met even some churches claim that it is possible and you are one. The person that claims you are the best is lying unto you God does want to be better than others.

When a person is so lie to that person begins to believe they are better than others that the beginning of pride into the person's world. No one is better than anyone we are just different levers of understanding depending how fast we learn and how fast we begin to die. Saying we are better than next person can build up ourself to a false sense of realness.

Not knowing we are no better than the next person can paint a picture where we think we are better than God himself. Were we be begin to not even listen to others because there no need because we know better then even Christ. Thank you with love and a holy kiss Roy

Tim
Tim

May 30th, 2012, 5:03 am #2

and I think its most common from those who don't believe in or understand God.

Sometimes Atheists will snub their nose and call God the "sky spook" and make fun of believers and of our God and His Son Jesus our Lord.

They think they know more because of false science.

We are warned of the false science they proclaim;
1 Timothy6:20
20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: {science: Gr. knowledge}
21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

And there are those who understand true science;
Daniel1:4
4 Children in whom was no blemish, but well favoured, and skilful in all wisdom, and cunning in knowledge, and understanding science,

And true science today proclaims and proves creation as fact.
Energy creates matter in laboratories today. Or in other words the WILL power of God to create matter can be reproduced in our laboratories today.

And the people who believe falsely proclaim falsely as to think they are wiser then a god who doesn't exist.

Peace Roy.
Bro Tim

May 30th, 2012, 5:45 am #3

We do not NEED a god, we are shatterings of the ONE anyway! ALL of us!

What matters in this earth existence is that we all try to be the best human being we possibly can WHATEVER label, or no label, we choose to put ourselves under - or not. )

See, NO NONSENSE - quick to the chase!

Just be loving and compassionate and have fun and be vigilant to all the possible 'pitfalls' by regular quiet and peace and re-connection to One's LIGHT!

Love
Jackie

Tim
Tim

May 30th, 2012, 6:56 am #4

you sound like a feather in the wind sis.

I have firm ground to dig my heels into.

And what about that Lavender perfume you refuse to talk about?

You tell me who is connected Pumpkin. Who is connected and who is guessing?

The purely flowery smell, Lavender I pin pointed it and you deleted the conversation!

What can I say????

If you cut off friends who are connected what will you learn?

The door was open and it freaked you out. Not my problem sis.

Bro Tim

May 30th, 2012, 10:25 am #5

All I have to do is Rmember and ALL that I need to remember is Within Me, so I go Within!

Deleted what post and what about the refusal to talk about lavendar? (Please remind me...)

What is this all about? You once said you could smell the lavender I had prepared. I remember that and it was SEH interesting to hear about. What else is to be learned from this?

I AM connected!! I am gradually remembering! I need no help, I am on MY WAY!!

(Already 'here' actually...tee hee!!)

"The door was open and it freaked you out. Not my problem sis."

Freaked out? What door and when? Not your problem? I AM no one's 'problem', not even me! I AM totally at One with ME!

(That you mention the concept of me being a problem kinda points to you having a problem / concern of some sorts for you to sort out look into ?)

I AM a Solitary Soul by choice, though I have a few most loved and trusted soul brothers and sisters that interact when necessary.

Was it soemthing I said, dearest Tim?

It's a LOVELY DAY over here, Tim. LOADS of sunshine and I AM going to drink it all UP!!

Love
Pumpkin

May 30th, 2012, 12:35 pm #6

and I think its most common from those who don't believe in or understand God.

Sometimes Atheists will snub their nose and call God the "sky spook" and make fun of believers and of our God and His Son Jesus our Lord.

They think they know more because of false science.

We are warned of the false science they proclaim;
1 Timothy6:20
20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: {science: Gr. knowledge}
21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

And there are those who understand true science;
Daniel1:4
4 Children in whom was no blemish, but well favoured, and skilful in all wisdom, and cunning in knowledge, and understanding science,

And true science today proclaims and proves creation as fact.
Energy creates matter in laboratories today. Or in other words the WILL power of God to create matter can be reproduced in our laboratories today.

And the people who believe falsely proclaim falsely as to think they are wiser then a god who doesn't exist.

Peace Roy.
Bro Tim

God first

thanks Tim

with love and a holy kiss Roy

May 30th, 2012, 12:38 pm #7

What matters in this earth existence is that we all try to be the best human being we possibly can WHATEVER label, or no label, we choose to put ourselves under - or not. )

Just be loving and compassionate and have fun and be vigilant to all the possible 'pitfalls' by regular quiet and peace and re-connection to One's LIGHT!

Love
Jackie

God first

thanks Jackie

yes be loving and compassionate as you live

with love and a holy kiss Roy

May 30th, 2012, 1:43 pm #8

Love
Jackie

When a Hologram is shattered...
Each of the smaller pieces...
Retains the image...
Of the Original...
-- Larger...
-- Whole.

However...
Retains that image...
From it's Own Perspective.
<blockquote>If a hologram breaks is the whole image visible in each piece?
Think of a hologram as a window. Anywhere you look through a window you see what's on the other side. If you were to paint the window black and scratch a hole in the paint on the left side of that window just big enough to look through, you would see everything on the other side of the window. Like looking through a peephole. If you then scratch another viewing peephole somewhere on the right side of the window, you still can see through, but from a different perspective. This is the same effect that each broken piece of a hologram would display. Just remember that if you have two broken pieces taken from opposite sides of the hologram, and you are looking at an object that looks differently from each side, one piece may let you see just one of those sides while the other piece will let you view the other side. So, you might say that each piece of a hologram stores information about the whole image, but from its own viewing angle. No two pieces will give you a view that is exactly the same.
Those who fail to see the larger image...
In each of the smaller pieces...
Need only change their point of view.
To Gain a Better Perspective.

-PRev1-
</blockquote>

President Barrack Hussein Obama

-- Nobel Peace Prize, 2009 --
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
-- George Orwell, "1984" --

"If you suddenly think Stephen Colbert is truly right wing, that's when I would worry."
-- Neuropsychologist Katherine Rankin.

May 30th, 2012, 3:31 pm #9

Love
Jackie

Then God Is.

Some of us seem to "need" God.

Does God "need" us? Maybe. Does God "need" worship? I think not -- and so often worship turns to hatred of others, and a spiral of violence starts. This is not of God.

Religion. We don't need. For sure. It's an invention of "Satan", it seems ..

peace universal

May 30th, 2012, 3:31 pm #10

When a Hologram is shattered...
Retains the image...
Of the Original...
-- Larger...
-- Whole.

However...
Retains that image...
From it's Own Perspective.
<blockquote>If a hologram breaks is the whole image visible in each piece?
Think of a hologram as a window. Anywhere you look through a window you see what's on the other side. If you were to paint the window black and scratch a hole in the paint on the left side of that window just big enough to look through, you would see everything on the other side of the window. Like looking through a peephole. If you then scratch another viewing peephole somewhere on the right side of the window, you still can see through, but from a different perspective. This is the same effect that each broken piece of a hologram would display. Just remember that if you have two broken pieces taken from opposite sides of the hologram, and you are looking at an object that looks differently from each side, one piece may let you see just one of those sides while the other piece will let you view the other side. So, you might say that each piece of a hologram stores information about the whole image, but from its own viewing angle. No two pieces will give you a view that is exactly the same.
Those who fail to see the larger image...
In each of the smaller pieces...
Need only change their point of view.
To Gain a Better Perspective.

-PRev1-
</blockquote>

President Barrack Hussein Obama

-- Nobel Peace Prize, 2009 --
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
-- George Orwell, "1984" --

"If you suddenly think Stephen Colbert is truly right wing, that's when I would worry."
-- Neuropsychologist Katherine Rankin.
But "as".