Whitney Houston died today at 48 years old

Whitney Houston died today at 48 years old

Tim
Tim

February 12th, 2012, 4:15 am #1

She also believed Jesus would return to be King of kings and Lord of lords.

I posted this short video of her claiming Jesus is going to return.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZrSbMrQfdA

RIP Whitney

February 12th, 2012, 4:42 am #2

Not my kind of music but she was a talent.

Tim
Tim

February 12th, 2012, 5:21 am #3

Ya, so young. One year younger then me.

Didn't care for her music? I know, your a heavy metal guy

I love her music, soothing words and beautiful voice.
To bad she got lost in the drug world. I'm sure that's what killed her.
Just like Micheal Jackson.
Drugs to wake up, and more drugs to fall asleep.
Never really facing the shit life deals us or how fragile the body is concerning chemicals. All drugs can kill, never become a slave to them.

Peace Bro.

February 12th, 2012, 7:11 am #4

hmm...sound familiar tim?

Tim
Tim

February 12th, 2012, 7:56 am #5

So young hmm...sound familiar tim?
---------------------------------

Yep. I died 23 years ago Gerard, and I don't even have a computer. For some reason what I think gets printed here on this web site, I can't figure out why.. I guess its just will power. boo! Just kidding hahaha

I'm very in tune with my body. Ya somewhat abusive to it, but that's OK. As I get older I'm more considerate to my body, as I do understand its fragility. You know I've had special hospital training in cardiology, not the average Joe.

But all the knowledge in the world, can't save one from memories.
Whitney died from memories resulting in drug abuse.

Don't let memories destroy you is the moral of the story.
Right Gerard?.. That's why I say; "Be fucking real!"

Your so shelled up Gerard, that you want to look superhuman. And I know its a bunch of BS.. Don't be afraid to be real Gerard. There is no one here to fear old friend.

Bro Tim in Jesus our Lord.

February 13th, 2012, 1:30 am #6

Just Say No To drugs!

Tim
Tim

February 13th, 2012, 1:42 am #7

more proof of what?

February 14th, 2012, 4:13 am #8

Ya, so young. One year younger then me.

Didn't care for her music? I know, your a heavy metal guy

I love her music, soothing words and beautiful voice.
To bad she got lost in the drug world. I'm sure that's what killed her.
Just like Micheal Jackson.
Drugs to wake up, and more drugs to fall asleep.
Never really facing the shit life deals us or how fragile the body is concerning chemicals. All drugs can kill, never become a slave to them.

Peace Bro.
Nah, not so much heavy metal as rock. Hard rock.

Yeah, drugs kill when abused. Many things can kill. I see so many making poor lifestyle choices. It isn't just drugs and alcohol.

But yeah, sad that some become so dependent. It is odd how they say they get "high", when it seems that they are anything but happy.

Tim
Tim

February 14th, 2012, 7:27 am #9

""It isn't just drugs and alcohol.""

Ya, it can be food or chooses causing malnutrition.
Look at Karen Carpenter, not consuming enough (food) killed her.

""It is odd how they say they get "high", when it seems that they are anything but happy.""

I don't think "high" and "happy" go together very well.
I think a momentary high, without addiction, acts more like a truth serum, inhibiting the ego boundary. But if addiction is involved its a circle of misery perpetually wanting that next peek high until biological system failure, like what probably happened to Whitney.

Long term use, which may only be two days, can be deadly. I'm guessing Whitney was using something for at least 3 days without letting her biological system recover back to normal. She was seen acting erratic Thursday and probably continued using something into Friday night or Saturday resulting in heart attack or simply cardiac arrest.

And when a person uses like that the cortex's of their brain becomes rewired to desire that and need it to function properly.

Some cool reading, about the brain and drugs.
http://teens.drugabuse.gov/facts/facts_brain1.php

Drugs, Dangerous stuff!
When I had my Prostate cancer surgery two years ago, they kept injecting me with morphine/heroine for four days or the pain was unbearable!!!! And after that experiences I understand what Pink Floyd meant by their "Comfortably Numb" song....
Hello? Hello? Hello?
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone at home?

What a horrible drug to get addicted to, no wonder why its illegal without professional administration.

My surgery took eight hours. The first night I was in the hospital a nurse came in at about 11:30 pm. And my morphine had begun to wear off and the pain was horrible. And the nurse kindly said; "How are we tonight?"
And I looked at her and said; "I ether want to die or sleep."
And she said; "OH!" and gave me more morphine/heroine.

Then things went pretty smooth and pain free for two days.
Then that afternoon I had this very young nurse, who was Mormon by the way, I don't just talk about beliefs on forums .... And I was in such horrible pain stooped over a walker in front of my chair making moaning and grunting noises and holding my stomach because of the pain.
And she said; "OH Tim, I didn't know you were in such pain!"
And all I could do is nod my head YES!
And she gives me this big shot of morphine/heroine, and I whispered; "Its burning my hand!"
But then in about seven seconds WOW! And I sat back and took a deep breath and I felt just fine no more pain. But only about 20% conscious compared to what I just was.

I'm glad I got to feel the pain of having my body almost cut in two after the surgery, and its very interesting to experiences what injections of morphine/heroine does to a person.

To who ever reads this, I would say NEVER try this at home or on the streets, or be prepared to be wearing a body bag!! People like Steven Tyler and some others were lucky, but most aren't that lucky, like the dad of a girl I mentor who died about 8 years ago. Many drugs are illegal for a good reason.

Tim
Tim

February 15th, 2012, 2:46 am #10

more proof of what?
Da, hay I got it!