what would Jesus say to the Churches of Today?

what would Jesus say to the Churches of Today?

August 1st, 2012, 8:13 pm #1

God/the man of flesh the cunning serpent/Jesus the man was the illusion/
Christ the real man of God

What would Jesus say to the Churches of today?

08-01-2012

Jesus would cry today if he saw evil that is done in the name of God what hate he would witness
first hand without destroying all of mankind? Have you witness the gay bashing by so called men of God with is pure hate no wonder there are some people who are atheist? Have you seem the greed they have for money which the bible says money is the root of evil?

Have you heard in the news where the Muslims kill and say it was in the name of God what vain actions they are doing? Have you heard where Christians leaders rape girls like there Muslims do everyday one wrong does not make it right? The hatefulness of both groups there is no love of God in either group they are full evil in every way.

The one thing they try to be more like God is far from both of them Jesus Christ would be sick at their sight what vain are all the different religion of today. Is there any group that is not full of some wrong prejudgment of other there are vain in their foolish actions. We judge ourself not the world around us the clearing must be done in our own house that why Jesus Christ said we were the temple of God not some vain building.

I judge myself because no other than God can I can only clean my house the dirt in my neighbor is his business unless my neighbor ask for my help. There might be dark areas where my neighbor is ashamed to talk about let them hide them until they are ready to show them because God will uncover all things. There is nothing hide that will stay hide our darkness lies will be reveled to every body thank you with love and a holy kiss Roy.

August 1st, 2012, 8:57 pm #2

August 1st, 2012, 10:35 pm #3

yes they are

Tim
Tim

August 2nd, 2012, 5:12 am #4

Revelation 1:16 threw Revelation 3:22

The Lord is going to reprimand or make extincted 6 out of 7 churches.

Weather the Lord reprimands them or makes them extincted is yet to be seen upon His arrival and judgement.

That's not a very good score for the churches.

Bro Tim

August 2nd, 2012, 5:29 am #5

God first

thanks Tim

you and me are a church our body is God's holy temple

think about that Tim my friend

with love and a holy kiss Roy

Tim
Tim

August 2nd, 2012, 8:35 am #6

and 1 billion survive.

And yes each person is a church/temple.

Thanks Roy, I never thought of it that way.

Bro Tim

August 2nd, 2012, 1:57 pm #7

your welcome

August 3rd, 2012, 4:08 pm #8

08-01-2012

Jesus would cry today if he saw evil that is done in the name of God what hate he would witness
first hand without destroying all of mankind? Have you witness the gay bashing by so called men of God with is pure hate no wonder there are some people who are atheist? Have you seem the greed they have for money which the bible says money is the root of evil?

Have you heard in the news where the Muslims kill and say it was in the name of God what vain actions they are doing? Have you heard where Christians leaders rape girls like there Muslims do everyday one wrong does not make it right? The hatefulness of both groups there is no love of God in either group they are full evil in every way.

The one thing they try to be more like God is far from both of them Jesus Christ would be sick at their sight what vain are all the different religion of today. Is there any group that is not full of some wrong prejudgment of other there are vain in their foolish actions. We judge ourself not the world around us the clearing must be done in our own house that why Jesus Christ said we were the temple of God not some vain building.

I judge myself because no other than God can I can only clean my house the dirt in my neighbor is his business unless my neighbor ask for my help. There might be dark areas where my neighbor is ashamed to talk about let them hide them until they are ready to show them because God will uncover all things. There is nothing hide that will stay hide our darkness lies will be reveled to every body thank you with love and a holy kiss Roy.
https://www.google.ca/#hl=en&gs_nf=1&to ... _qf.&cad=b

QUITTNER
QUITTNER

August 3rd, 2012, 4:47 pm #9

08-01-2012

He'd likely say that there are all sorts of belief systems all over this planet that have been invented, and anyone can invent some more; but not to associate their teachings with the name of Jesus. The only valid Christianity is the one by Jesus, and only those are Christians who follow Jesus' lifestyle and only his teachings/requirements.

August 3rd, 2012, 11:38 pm #10